PDA

View Full Version : Citizens Review Board

Unregistered
02-24-2016, 02:22 PM
TAMPA — After months of heated disagreement among city leaders, law enforcement and the public, the first meeting of Tampa's police citizens review board went off without a whisper of rancor Tuesday night.

Unregistered
02-24-2016, 02:24 PM
"I'm surprised there's not more people here," said Lee Andrews, a public relations student from the University of South Florida, the only person to speak during the meeting's public comment portion. "Perhaps public relations could put more people in the seats here."

Unregistered
02-24-2016, 02:25 PM
What do you expect, when the goverment shoves a bogus board down the throats of people.

Unregistered
02-24-2016, 02:35 PM
We are not stupid. The only reason that crap was created was to keep the Feds off the department. If a Republican Major was in office, the Feds would of moved straight in. And over what???? Writing tickets to the poor black people. This problem was created by Jane the Democrat. CRIME IS DOWN. CRIME IS DOWN. Remember ????

Unregistered
02-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Mayor (sorry nazi grammar man)

Unregistered
02-24-2016, 02:37 PM
The board consist of mainly, who's who of Tampa. How much do they get paid??????
Fake

Unregistered
03-17-2016, 02:37 PM
The Governor/Mayor created this mess. The bait, a review board, the switch, I pick the majority and only closed cases with no board investigative authority or subpoena power. Then why do this at all you asked? I must give the appearance that I'm doing something when I really am doing nothing at all. Smoke and mirrors. Grow a set Mayor and sht can this board before it really does effect your Governor run.