PDA

View Full Version : New Sheriff

Unregistered
02-16-2016, 07:30 PM
Who is leading the race right now to be the new Sheriff?

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 10:02 PM
Fortunately, Chitwood threw his name into the hat. While I'm not a huge fan of Chitwood, this place needs new leadership. He needs to clean house and remove all the incompetents from the 4th floor. An outsider is just what is needed. Otherwise, it's more of the same. From within, one is clueless and one is dangerous. Time for change.

Unregistered
01-27-2017, 10:32 PM
It's pretty clear where he stands when it comes to allegations against deputies.

To hell with any due process or anything else. Just screw them over in the media and on your favorite Facebook page before the investigation ever gets started. It's the good 'ol boy way. And here we thought things were gonna change, not get worse. Geez.

In fact, that sounds an awful lot like a violation of law there Sheriff- aren't internal investigations supposed to be confidential?
You are nothing but a spotlight hungry egotistical biatch. Need to the fvck outa here.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Kind of reminds me of 2008 when Obama came in promising change and happiness for the country. Everybody knows how that turned out.

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 02:39 AM
These responses sound like the typical redneck good ol’ boy Deputy Sheriff I’ve come to expect from the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office. It’s a good thing only the disgruntled lower end of the standard type “deputy” is the type to respond in such a negative manner. New leadership outside of the tobacco spitting Aunt Mom Uncle Dad type leadership is not a bad thing. He fired a deputy who stole money on tape and tarnished the star, guess you’re the type with no pride in the five point or the reputation of the agency. I’d expect no less from a guy like you.

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the response. I am not a redneck but need a favor. Could you find out when we are getting a pay raise?

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 12:54 AM
An education AND/or work experience more than a GED is a great first start?

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 12:54 PM
There needs to be more than just Captains and staff that gets a raise....deputies and sergeants for instance.