PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Patrol exams - 7 dep. recruits fired (1 recent PSO Cpl) and FTO resigns

Unregistered
01-25-2016, 11:15 PM
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pinellas/7-deputy-recruits-fired-for-cheating-on-exams

As you can see, one of them was a recent Cpl here who was always know to be a typical gym rat and the brain size of one as well. The FTO was a deputy here years ago. The former PSO Cpl single handed was responsible for the "resigning" of the FTO and the firings of everyone else and himself. Will we hire him back after this??? Probably.

Unregistered
01-26-2016, 04:09 AM
Give it a few weeks and EB and DC will be back at Pasco and putting up Nocco signs....ETHICS

Unregistered
01-26-2016, 04:21 AM
A cheater is no different than a liar or a thief. They are cut from the same cloth and should not be trusted.

Unregistered
01-26-2016, 05:03 AM
Let's hope not.

Unregistered
01-26-2016, 10:24 AM
Deputy gym rat was never know to be really bright, but to reach out and ask for the answers to a freakin Phase 1 exam?! Then he takes the answers and forwards the email to everyone in his hiring class using agency email. I'm sure they were shocked to see some with no prior experience getting 100% on the exam. EB is far from being a saint, but he was a good cop and deputy gym rat costed him his career. My oh my word travels really fast.

Unregistered
01-26-2016, 01:33 PM
At least as Sgts. He got caught so that ruled Lt out straight away. But he proved he fits in here cutting the rest of them in with the goodies and did he lie too?.

Now are they more mad at Pinellas for stealing them away or outing them?

In the meantime here are your campaign signs.

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 12:57 AM
See azz holes I see things different. Peanut Biddle is totally the person who cost those newbies their careers.

For god sakes morons your the teacher, you hand out copies of the test to the class bully!

You people are some dumb azz mudderfockers and deserve to be at Pasco or UNEMPLOYED

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 01:38 AM
Yep
Peanuts was a weak link and he allowed the GymRat to "work him out" of a career!

How freaking stupid are you to give out the test much less email it and then talk about it on FB.

ps:

How about the GymRat passing it out to the newbies like a BOSS after he tells PeanutBiddle he wouldn't share with anyone.

What a dumbazz

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 02:23 AM
A cheater is no different than a liar or a thief. They are cut from the same cloth and should not be trusted.

Well you would never know it working at PSO. That's the entire command staff at the Jail. Crisp Nacho's Bad News Bears.

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 10:26 AM
The fact Deputy GymRat was so worried ABOUT A PHASE 1 TEST, speaks volumes. Peanut Briddle trusted GymRat (first mistake) and emailed him the answers (second mistake) via agency email (umm yeah). The GymRat forwards the email to everyone in his hiring class via agency email?! Didn't take a detective to see that rookies with no prior got 100%, well until they were called in one on one and couldn't answer the same questions. They're going after their certifications and for good reason. Briddle was a douche, but now he lost his job because he trusted a gym rat that nobody ever was able to figure out how he became a Corporal here.

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 01:28 PM
Had not heard they were going for decertification!

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 03:23 PM
The news reported that at the same time they kept mentioning GymRats name.

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 03:26 PM
And rightfully so. Idiots should never see a badge again.

Unregistered
01-28-2016, 08:41 AM
I disagree on decert but who am I ? Just a chip

Unregistered
01-28-2016, 01:43 PM
I disagree on decert but who am I ? Just a chip

Might I ask why you disagree?

Unregistered
01-29-2016, 12:35 AM
PeaNutBiddle and the Gym Rat.....WTF were those two thinking

Unregistered
01-29-2016, 12:43 AM
PeaNutBiddle and the Gym Rat.....WTF were those two thinking

What where their experiences in Pasco that made them think it was okay, theyd get away with it and if caught it would be no big deal?

Like good old home sweet home.

Unregistered
02-03-2016, 02:46 PM
I'm sure their values only became questionable down there. I'm sure they must have been stellar LEOs here. Of course their Pasco chain of command probably were a big influence on them setting a grand example.

Unregistered
02-03-2016, 03:41 PM
I'm sure their values only became questionable down there. I'm sure they must have been stellar LEOs here. Of course their Pasco chain of command probably were a big influence on them setting a grand example.

They sure werent worried about what would happen if they got caught and that appears to may have come from the Pasco experience.

Didnt care much about integrity either although that doesnt appear to be a big thing in Pasco either.