PDA

View Full Version : Broward taxpayers paying for this?

Unregistered
01-08-2016, 12:22 AM
I guess the boys in community outreach are only required to work part time now? Saw a white unmarked unit going over 80 mph wanted to see what the emergency was lic plate 53857 it turned out to be none other then Stephen Greenberger! I guess the emergency was he at to get his nose removed from the Sheriff's azz! Who is paying for this?

Unregistered
01-09-2016, 01:26 AM
I guess the boys in community outreach are only required to work part time now? Saw a white unmarked unit going over 80 mph wanted to see what the emergency was lic plate 53857 it turned out to be none other then Stephen Greenberger! I guess the emergency was he at to get his nose removed from the Sheriff's azz! Who is paying for this?

C'mon, Stephen was working. Do you think its easy being a kiss up?

Unregistered
01-09-2016, 12:44 PM
You're obviously jealous, and definitely a RAT!

Unregistered
01-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Agree, I don't know who the Dep is but the original poster seems like a rat coward

Unregistered
01-09-2016, 03:47 PM
It was Todd Michael. He wants to get off the motor and be the sheriffs do boy. And I mean do boy

Vince Fox
01-09-2016, 09:04 PM

What about this civilian speeding means he was working part time?

Unregistered
01-10-2016, 05:29 AM
Eyes wish yous stop yo speedn civiliens drn the skreet yous gona kil mines churn