PDA

View Full Version : Leave Sheriff Scott Israel a New Years Message

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 10:45 AM
I opened this thread to give everyone an oppurtunity to leave a 2016 New Year's Message to the Sheriff. The comments should give us a barometer of the feelings that the employees have for the Sheriff. Happy New Year !

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 10:48 AM
Keep telling yourself everyone loves you, keep convincing yourself. May every disease affect you. Happy New Year Sheriff.

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 10:51 AM
Happy New Year Sheriff You are lower than Bill Cosby.

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 10:54 AM
Happy New Years Sheriff and thank you for the two best years this agency has ever had.nwe look forward to the future years. God Bless

RMH

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 12:02 PM
Happy New Years Sheriff and thank you for the two best years this agency has ever had.nwe look forward to the future years. God Bless

RMH

You Scott Israel are a COWARD..to your troops.. and a two faced person who would not stand with the truth if it slapped you in the face.. just politics.

Go back to a small city PD you are way out of your league here.

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 12:37 PM
Hey Scotty boy, go F yourself you POS sheriff. You have the public fooled but you don't have us fooled.

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 01:59 PM
Hey sheriff, you suck

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 02:22 PM
Thanks for nothing. Your pandering and special interest group and lack of support are overwhelming and shows what you truly care about which is not us.

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 02:33 PM
Did he you buy (Steal) a Christmas gift from Macy this year. Just like your old days.

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 05:21 PM
Sheriff we thank you. From deputy to captain and from sergeants to captains and majors. We thank you. We don't care about the ranks you gave us on about the huge pay raises that came with it.

So thanks again sheriff!!

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 05:25 PM
Go jump off a cliff.

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 08:08 PM
Eat a bag of shit.

Unregistered
12-31-2015, 10:09 PM
Jesus, you are all so ingenious with your responses. The man will be sheriff for years to come.
Deal with it!!

Unregistered
01-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Why even post a lieutenants test when this buffoon makes a sergeant to a captain and a sergeant to a major. Osgood did nothing inPompano he is stupid as a rock. Knowles only cares about people who kisses his ass. Todd Michaels, Osgood game a few

Unregistered
01-01-2016, 01:42 AM
Burn in hell you pathological liar piece of shit

Unregistered
01-01-2016, 02:57 AM
Dont forge the incompetent Lt to Major and demoted to Captain after she made a huge screw up.

Kitman
01-01-2016, 04:59 PM

RMH

Which 2 years a$$ licker? The 2 years you've been here apple shining? The 2 years your org. has been taking 'donations'? The 2 years CAIR has been supporting the sheriff's re-election PAC? The 2 years he's let you work for CAIR and BSO? The 2 years you went from cadet to reserve dep. to SRO to the road? The 2 year's you've been holding your BSO career hostage with a CAIR lawsuit?

Since he hired you, unethically, try and keep up. It's been 3 years Deputy, RMH aka Hamze.

God Father
01-02-2016, 01:15 AM
I opened this thread to give everyone an oppurtunity to leave a 2016 New Year's Message to the Sheriff. The comments should give us a barometer of the feelings that the employees have for the Sheriff. Happy New Year !

I would like to start out by wishing my fellow coworkers a happy and healthy New Year.

Moving on

My goals for 2016:
1-Expose this POS Sheriff for what he is which is a egotistical, pathological, narcissistic maniac.
2-Expose his real expenditure budget to include PCN salaries and Job Descriptions anyone in a civilian capacity making over $75,000 annually. Expose his payroll salaries anyone above the rank of Lieutenant.
3-Expose all current vendor contracts and a comparison report to campaign contributions.
4-Release Videos of SI meetings with convicted felons.
5-Release videos of our golfing team from the 5th floor golfing using company vehicles and drinking alcohol.
6-Expose parachute retirements while employees were under investigation.
7-Expose the award packet that was Shredded by Dale.
8-Expose all CAIR and other questionable campaign contributions from criminal enterprises and others.

More to come Scotty
Happy New Year!!

Unregistered
01-02-2016, 05:36 AM
Pound sand toolbox! HNY!

Unregistered
01-02-2016, 11:21 AM
I would like to start out by wishing my fellow coworkers a happy and healthy New Year.

Moving on

My goals for 2016:
1-Expose this POS Sheriff for what he is which is a egotistical, pathological, narcissistic maniac.
2-Expose his real expenditure budget to include PCN salaries and Job Descriptions anyone in a civilian capacity making over $75,000 annually. Expose his payroll salaries anyone above the rank of Lieutenant.
3-Expose all current vendor contracts and a comparison report to campaign contributions.
5-Release videos of our golfing team from the 5th floor golfing using company vehicles and drinking alcohol.
8-Expose all CAIR and other questionable campaign contributions from criminal enterprises and others.

More to come Scotty
Happy New Year!!

Well I guess the holidays are over and the God Father and many others are not happy with our current sheriff.

What I still find amazing is that this POS can award our brother Deputy Peraza two years ago for the highest award ever to be issued and not openly stand behind him and support him for political reasons.

Scotty is a self serving POS!!

He will cater to special interests because they own him regarding their campaign contributions.

We have deputy recently arrested for a DUI from a night out with her coworkers in company vehicles. Got into an accident and it's my understanding she is still collecting a paycheck.

We have a deputy who was assigned to SID and it was alleged he stole 20K from a search warrant and when he was confronted he put the money back. Our Mc Slezy had to take care of this deputy due to this rogue deputies brother who is the assistant chief of Ft Lauderdale and no investigation was ever done. This deputy who has a past of sexual misconduct with minors was reassigned to the Courthouse!!
This will be exposed fully in 2016 many will eat their own. Who knew what and when? Right Jerry? Right Mc Sleezy?

Captain Crabs a whole different story!! From parachute promotions to hosting illegal fund raisers and now we have his golden son brand new DOD in a Cush job.

This place is full of unethical, illegal, immoral and criminal practices under SI watch.

Karma is a coming Scotty
Happy 2016!!

Unregistered
01-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Certainly a lot of disparate treatment happening here.

Unregistered
01-03-2016, 02:11 AM
Well I guess the holidays are over and the God Father and many others are not happy with our current sheriff.

What I still find amazing is that this POS can award our brother Deputy Peraza two years ago for the highest award ever to be issued and not openly stand behind him and support him for political reasons.

He will cater to special interests because they own him regarding their campaign contributions.

We have deputy recently arrested for a DUI from a night out with her coworkers in company vehicles. Got into an accident and it's my understanding she is still collecting a paycheck.

We have a deputy who was assigned to SID and it was alleged he stole 20K from a search warrant and when he was confronted he put the money back. Our Mc Slezy had to take care of this deputy due to this rogue deputies brother who is the assistant chief of Ft Lauderdale and no investigation was ever done. This deputy who has a past of sexual misconduct with minors was reassigned to the Courthouse!!
This will be exposed fully in 2016 many will eat their own. Who knew what and when? Right Jerry? Right Mc Sleezy?

Captain Crabs a whole different story!! From parachute promotions to hosting illegal fund raisers and now we have his golden son brand new DOD in a Cush job.

This place is full of unethical, illegal, immoral and criminal practices under SI watch.

Karma is a coming Scotty
Happy 2016!!

The biggest cover up is unfortunately involving one of Scottys Sons. Before you bash me just remember what a big deal he made regarding Al's son going to a Super Bowl game.

It has been alleged and confirmed that one of the Israels's sons was at a party in Parkland where underage drinking was occurring. No big deal. However it is a big deal when his son was allegedly accused of sexual misconduct with another minor.

A police report was made and the sergeant of CI at the time was adamant on investigating the incident.

The sergeant was told not to do anything and was transferred and promoted to Leiutenant.

This will unfold in 2016.

Scotty this one will haunt you!!
Retired Sgt.
01-03-2016, 06:11 AM
For all those Deputies that are always complaining about Sheriff Israel, please stop. If you feel he doesn't have your back, contribute to the Democratic Party or join the Muslim Brotherhood. There, problem fixed.

Unregistered
01-03-2016, 07:38 AM
LOOLLL!! I really did lose time out of my life actually reading the negative comments written by all of you OBVIOUS SCARED, pathetic, immature, ridiculous, discruntle individuals. Sorry THIS sheriff did not give you something you did not earn. Sorry THIS sheriff HAS NOT and WILL NOT let you bully minority civilians any longer. Sorry you racists hiding behind the badge, it's a new day and a new way! So GET OVER IT AND GET THE HELL OUT OR JUST STFU!!!

Blister
01-03-2016, 08:48 AM
LOOLLL!! I really did lose time out of my life actually reading the negative comments written by all of you OBVIOUS SCARED, pathetic, immature, ridiculous, discruntle individuals. Sorry THIS sheriff did not give you something you did not earn. Sorry THIS sheriff HAS NOT and WILL NOT let you bully minority civilians any longer. Sorry you racists hiding behind the badge, it's a new day and a new way! So GET OVER IT AND GET THE HELL OUT OR JUST STFU!!!

Here we go again ... Gilberto Montalban cheer-leading for the guy he bashed unmercifully during the 2012 elections. Gilligan, this site is for EMPLOYED SWORN LEO's ... go to your Posse page and cheer there!

Unregistered
01-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Wow crazziness.

Unregistered
01-03-2016, 09:53 AM
The biggest cover up is unfortunately involving one of Scottys Sons. Before you bash me just remember what a big deal he made regarding Al's son going to a Super Bowl game.

It has been alleged and confirmed that one of the Israels's sons was at a party in Parkland where underage drinking was occurring. No big deal. However it is a big deal when his son was allegedly accused of sexual misconduct with another minor.

A police report was made and the sergeant of CI at the time was adamant on investigating the incident.

The sergeant was told not to do anything and was transferred and promoted to Leiutenant.

This will unfold in 2016.

Scotty this one will haunt you!!
I highly doubt this post is true. Give us a case number for the report or STFU

Unregistered
01-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Here we go again ... Gilberto Montalban cheer-leading for the guy he bashed unmercifully during the 2012 elections. Gilligan, this site is for EMPLOYED SWORN LEO's ... go to your Posse page and cheer there!

GUESS WHAT DOUCHE BAG!! Not only am I SWORN I'm currently working THE ROAD in one of the BUSIEST districts!!! Something I bet u AND the rest of the DISCRUNTLE idiots on this site do NOT know anything about!

Blister
01-03-2016, 12:33 PM
GUESS WHAT DOUCHE BAG!! Not only am I SWORN I'm currently working THE ROAD in one of the BUSIEST districts!!! Something I bet u AND the rest of the DISCRUNTLE idiots on this site do NOT know anything about!

Gilligan, Gilligan, Gilligan .... the word is disgruntled. That's where you make yourself so obvious. Stop already Gilberto .....stop! Love MER!

Unregistered
01-03-2016, 07:29 PM
Gilligan, Gilligan, Gilligan .... the word is disgruntled. That's where you make yourself so obvious. Stop already Gilberto .....stop! Love MER!

Guess what...unlike a lot of you CHILDREN on here I have no problem being corrected. DISGRUNTLED. Thanks! Doesn't change the fact that DISGRUNTLED is just what all of you are!! And it's so sad it's because this sheriff is allowing minorities to finally have a chance to move up and around in this agency! It also doesn't change I am NOT this Gilberto person and am most definitely a sworn road deputy that is and will back this sheriff all the way to the polls!! Along with majority of BROWARD COUNTY! So get ready for it!!

Unregistered
01-04-2016, 01:26 AM
I highly doubt this post is true. Give us a case number for the report or STFU

I think you all will be shocked when this cover up unfolds.

Happy New Year

PS can't wait for my body camera. What a fuc*kin joke!! This will cause more of us to be injured or killed fearing to act when it is needed due to being Monday morning quarterback. This POS Sheriff will do anything to cater to special interest at our expense.

Karma is a coming Scotty

Unregistered
01-04-2016, 01:38 AM
Meghan. Stop being mean

Unregistered
01-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Good Riddens

Unregistered
01-04-2016, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2513739]I think you all will be shocked when this cover up unfolds.

Happy New Year

PS can't wait for my body camera. What a fuc*kin joke!! This will cause more of us to be injured or killed fearing to act when it is needed due to being Monday morning quarterback. This POS Sheriff will do anything to cater to special interest at our expense.

Karma is a coming Scotty[/QUOTE

We still want to know where the money for the operations of the cameras are coming from??

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Guess what...unlike a lot of you CHILDREN on here I have no problem being corrected. DISGRUNTLED. Thanks! Doesn't change the fact that DISGRUNTLED is just what all of you are!! And it's so sad it's because this sheriff is allowing minorities to finally have a chance to move up and around in this agency! It also doesn't change I am NOT this Gilberto person and am most definitely a sworn road deputy that is and will back this sheriff all the way to the polls!! Along with majority of BROWARD COUNTY! So get ready for it!!

Oh Gilbert Gilbert Gilbert! We know is you!

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 03:07 AM

I'm back!

Carlos F.

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 05:01 AM
The best Sheriff in history! The county loves him.

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 04:25 PM
I will start saying that in my 20+ years at a LEO I have never seen a more caring, compassionate, loving Sheriff. Go SCOTT ISRAEL 2016!

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 05:49 PM
Keep coming to the roll calls. It is so motivating to know that we are getting no raise and you do not support any of us. Oh I forgot the body cameras, I'm really looking forward to them. The speeches motivate me so much that I just want to go out and work my hardest. Keep up the good work, NOT!

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Birdbrain please finish your GED courses, you make that toaster appear brilliant!

Unregistered
01-05-2016, 11:16 PM
I will start saying that in my 20+ years at a LEO I have never seen a more caring, compassionate, loving Sheriff. Go SCOTT ISRAEL 2016!

I'm about to retire and I'm grateful I had the opportunity to have such a fantastic Sheriff as my boss.

Unregistered
01-06-2016, 01:33 AM

Moving on

My goals for 2016:

More to come Scotty
Happy New Year!!

Some of the warm and fuzzy love comments I just read I had to throw up in my mouth.

This POS Sheriff got something coming so ladies and gentlemen enjoy him while he is in office.

The SID cover up will be exposed staring Ed Mac, Jerry F and Mc Sleezy.

The criminal enterprises he is taking campaign donations and property from.

Allowing his personnel campaign on duty.

Pay to play contracts

Captain Crabs cover up of a maximum security inmate who obtained a cell phone and as a result a witness was killed who was about to testify against him allegedly.

A1 Bonds getting referrals from Deputies in the jail by the orders of Captain Crabs which A1 bonds has not only made campaign contributions but is horrible at doing PI work for free for the Sheriff.

Exposure of fiscal irresponsibility especially regarding our current city contracts with the misuse of our 3% built in COLAS

Karma Scotty

Unregistered
01-06-2016, 03:07 AM
Some of the warm and fuzzy love comments I just read I had to throw up in my mouth.

This POS Sheriff got something coming so ladies and gentlemen enjoy him while he is in office.

The SID cover up will be exposed staring Ed Mac, Jerry F and Mc Sleezy.

The criminal enterprises he is taking campaign donations and property from.

Allowing his personnel campaign on duty.

Pay to play contracts

Captain Crabs cover up of a maximum security inmate who obtained a cell phone and as a result a witness was killed who was about to testify against him allegedly.

A1 Bonds getting referrals from Deputies in the jail by the orders of Captain Crabs which A1 bonds has not only made campaign contributions but is horrible at doing PI work for free for the Sheriff.

Exposure of fiscal irresponsibility especially regarding our current city contracts with the misuse of our 3% built in COLAS

Karma Scotty

Forget the PBA they are done. IUPA needs to put their balls on the table and negotiate a fuc*king contract already.

Nothing will change until we have a union willing to step out and outwardly support our brother Deputy Peraza!!

No vote confidence in our sheriff if he is not willing to give us a 3,3 and 3 minimum.

Stop telling us you don't have money!!
Expose his fuc*king expenditure budget thus far, his over inflated payroll!!

Stop this nonsense on this blog and let's get to work IUPA or u too will be gone

Unregistered
01-09-2016, 05:57 PM
We need to stop attacking our boss. He is a great man who loves the agency like no other Sheriff.

S.G.

Unregistered
01-09-2016, 09:51 PM
We need to stop attacking our boss. He is a great man who loves the agency like no other Sheriff.

S.G.

It's the same 2 or 3 people always on here attacking the boss.

Unregistered
01-09-2016, 11:03 PM

Moving on

My goals for 2016:

More to come Scotty
Happy New Year!!

Unfortunately, their will be more indictments coming. Mike Satz has been forced to reopen shooting cases and our POS Sheriff will not support them.

Folks we need to understand no matter who the sheriff is or will be, at the end of the day we only have each other to ensure we go home safely to our families.

The recent incident in Philadelphia can happen here!!

Forget the Sheriff or higher ups because when the shots ring out they are either on the golf course, home or drinking at a bar in their fancy take home vehicles.

Be Safe

Unregistered
01-10-2016, 07:57 AM
Unfortunately, their will be more indictments coming. Mike Satz has been forced to reopen shooting cases and our POS Sheriff will not support them.

Folks we need to understand no matter who the sheriff is or will be, at the end of the day we only have each other to ensure we go home safely to our families.

The recent incident in Philadelphia can happen here!!

Forget the Sheriff or higher ups because when the shots ring out they are either on the golf course, home or drinking at a bar in their fancy take home vehicles.

Be Safe

Well Said.

Unregistered
01-11-2016, 12:22 AM
Who's Gilligans/Gilberto? Haha!

Unregistered
01-15-2016, 03:32 AM

Karma is a coming Scotty
Happy 2016!!

The post that SI has been the best sheriff ever?? Keep smoking his Flaka, keep following him and I foresee prison in your future.
The cover ups, the pending lawsuits and new ones to come, his engagements with convicted felons, his fiscal irresponsibility preventing the hard working men and women to get the basic COLAS, his over inflated command above the rank of Lieutenants and his over paid secretaries and civilian pay back favor positions and his pay to play contracts are you fuc*king kidding me best sheriff ever?

And the most dispicible act is a failure to support Deputy Peraza the same deputy you issued the most prestigious award.

Scotty you are a pathetic, pathological, narcissistic scum bag.

Start preparing your personal affairs and remove that pathetic art picture of yourself from the 5th floor or at least leave it and we will add your booking number to the photo.

Unregistered
01-15-2016, 11:04 AM
The post that SI has been the best sheriff ever?? Keep smoking his Flaka, keep following him and I foresee prison in your future.
The cover ups, the pending lawsuits and new ones to come, his engagements with convicted felons, his fiscal irresponsibility preventing the hard working men and women to get the basic COLAS, his over inflated command above the rank of Lieutenants and his over paid secretaries and civilian pay back favor positions and his pay to play contracts are you fuc*king kidding me best sheriff ever?

And the most dispicible act is a failure to support Deputy Peraza the same deputy you issued the most prestigious award.

Scotty you are a pathetic, pathological, narcissistic scum bag.

Start preparing your personal affairs and remove that pathetic art picture of yourself from the 5th floor or at least leave it and we will add your booking number to the photo.

I ask how does politics ruin a mans soul? As a former supporter of Scott, I actually really believed he would be a great sheriff and leader.

On his first hours of taking office when he invited convicted felon Ken Jenne to 2601 I knew right there he was going to be your typical unethical, imoral, self serving sheriff.

One thing I have to say is he is a great liar and will go to any lengths to win another election. I actually feel bad for his great family who actually believe in Christian principles.

Scott how do you live with your conscious? As a man, husband and father was it worth it?

May god have mercy on your soul.

Unregistered
01-15-2016, 11:13 PM
Sadly, the above two posts are accurate. ^^^

Unregistered
01-16-2016, 01:35 AM
I ask how does politics ruin a mans soul? As a former supporter of Scott, I actually really believed he would be a great sheriff and leader.

On his first hours of taking office when he invited convicted felon Ken Jenne to 2601 I knew right there he was going to be your typical unethical, imoral, self serving sheriff.

One thing I have to say is he is a great liar and will go to any lengths to win another election. I actually feel bad for his great family who actually believe in Christian principles.

Scott how do you live with your conscious? As a man, husband and father was it worth it?

May god have mercy on your soul.

You need to have a soul first to receive mercy. This in humane narcissistic, pathological, egotistical little wimp is nothing without his uniform.
He is a fuc*cking disgrace and has sold his soul to the devil.