PDA

View Full Version : Looking to relocate to Monroe County for LEO

Unregistered
12-27-2015, 08:01 AM
I am not looking to make a P*ssing contest here, I just want some genuine information. I recently became dual certified and saw that you are hiring. My agency does not like to let us "cross over" so I am forced to look outside. I have three years in corrections and recently patrol certified. My rent right now is $1700 for a two bedroom so I can understand the cost difference down there. How much am I looking at for a place? Is there take home cars now? Where does everyone live? What is the average salary? I am in the process of completing the full application and just trying to get a heads up. Thank you!

Unregistered
12-29-2015, 02:39 PM
I am not looking to make a P*ssing contest here, I just want some genuine information. I recently became dual certified and saw that you are hiring. My agency does not like to let us "cross over" so I am forced to look outside. I have three years in corrections and recently patrol certified. My rent right now is $1700 for a two bedroom so I can understand the cost difference down there. How much am I looking at for a place? Is there take home cars now? Where does everyone live? What is the average salary? I am in the process of completing the full application and just trying to get a heads up. Thank you!

If you already know the cost of living and the salary and have read the public posts here and STILL are thinking about applying, you will fit right in.