PDA

View Full Version : Pba no show??

Unregistered
12-22-2015, 01:24 PM
Went to Pete's benefit last night. I was amazed by the amount of Deputies/Officers & their families who showed up to support a great cause. I was also amazed by the amount of PBA execs who were a no-show. So I guess everyone was right that they refused to support because of a freakin' logo. I saw Don there, selling t-shirts. That was it. No Marano or any of his cohorts. Once again, in it for themselves.
That's really, really sad.

Unregistered
12-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Moron-o was there. He was looking for free food.

Unregistered
12-22-2015, 01:48 PM
Went to Pete's benefit last night. I was amazed by the amount of Deputies/Officers & their families who showed up to support a great cause. I was also amazed by the amount of PBA execs who were a no-show. So I guess everyone was right that they refused to support because of a freakin' logo. I saw Don there, selling t-shirts. That was it. No Marano or any of his cohorts. Once again, in it for themselves.
That's really, really sad.

Also worth noting that almost the entire senior command staff was there. That was appreciated. They all were pretty vocal about how much they hate Satz.

Unregistered
12-22-2015, 07:52 PM
PBA is a POS!

Unregistered
12-22-2015, 11:20 PM
I wasn't there, sorry I couldn't make it, I've done my share as far as donating to his gofundme account, but I'll give more. If it's true higher command staff were there, kudos to them, and I'm sure Isreal knew, but if he really wanted to show support, he should have went himself.

Unregistered
12-23-2015, 04:12 AM
Kinsey, Pollock, Polan, Shultz, Hale were all there plus a couple of the District Captains