PDA

View Full Version : Lies Lies and More Lies

Unregistered
12-05-2015, 02:11 AM
I have never watched a Sheriff lie as much as Nocco does and cry to the public about us; it is embarrassing! People don't leave us because of the pay, they leave for better departments. The only members making good money are the ones that he picks and chooses. It is amazing how certain people get placed throughout the command in specialty positions, but can't work the road as good as a one year deputy (not going to name anyone [cough cough Olds])...

Sheriff made us a lot of promises when he went an cried to the Commissioners that we needed more money... Where is my money?? He makes all of us look like cry baby cops! I don't ever see other Sheriffs within Tampa Bay whining and crying like he does. I cant wait for my application to be picked up and I leave this embarrassing place - hopefully before I get tarnished with it's poor reputation!

Unregistered
12-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Not to mention the good cops he forces out so that there's not anyone left who knows how bad of a job he's doing. They love using the "Conduct Unbecoming" as it's as simple to impose as is arresting people for "Disorderly Conduct". If even one person in command doesn't like something about you, they'll determine everything you say or do, on duty or off is "Conduct Unbecoming" and then they'll force you out. So much for keeping experienced cops, good luck with the lawsuits when all you have are rookies with no real guidance.

Unregistered
12-05-2015, 11:17 PM
I feel for you, it has never been this bad and I have worked here before Nocco did.

Unregistered
12-06-2015, 12:16 AM
The entire Command Staff, especially Nocco, is guilty of "Conduct Unbecoming". Nocco and the grumpy Colonel for the manner in which they run this place on lies and misinformation, and the rest of them for their participation in furthering this fiasco.

This place has NEVER had the poor morale, bad reputation, or number of qualified deputies that it has under Nooco. He should be ashamed and embarrassed to call himself a leader, let alone a "servant leader". It is all a facade that is slowly becoming exposed to the public. The only problem is there is very little chance anyone is willing to run against him, and help make this place what it really should be.

Unregistered
12-06-2015, 02:21 AM
Met a really smart L.E. leader who said only way to fix Pasco is a candidate who will promise to be a 1 term Sheriff.

Sweep the current trash out the door
Select a real internal candidate who is one of us and help them win honestly

That's the way to fix our current mess and it can be done

Unregistered
12-06-2015, 03:09 AM
There are no qualified, legitimate people currently her who have not already sold their soul to the current clowns. I like the theory, but the pool of people to choose from has dried up.

Unregistered
12-06-2015, 12:23 PM
There are no qualified, legitimate people currently her who have not already sold their soul to the current clowns. I like the theory, but the pool of people to choose from has dried up.

Look at your recent retirees. There are people here who have considerable real law enforcement experience at a very high level who are willing to help you.

Unregistered
12-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Since this discussion started my phone has been ringing so it has our interest. We are really ready for a change at the top and it can not get any worse.

Unregistered
12-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Since this discussion started my phone has been ringing so it has our interest. We are really ready for a change at the top and it can not get any worse.

Keep your eyes on a comment here about an investigation.

Unregistered
12-07-2015, 07:43 PM
I hope you're right, but it seems like nothing will change. We are stuck in quicksand.

Unregistered
12-07-2015, 11:26 PM
I hope you're right, but it seems like nothing will change. We are stuck in quicksand.

If I wasnt right I wouldnt lead you on

Unregistered
12-10-2015, 06:51 AM
I hope your right, this agency needs an enema. First by removing the big turd in charge.