PDA

View Full Version : Hiring process!!!

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Good morning ladies and gents, hope all is well.

I know there will be some officers that will comment by bashing the department, it always happens. If i can get any mature officer or officers to answer, i will gladly appreciate it.

My question is, does anyone know by when will they begin processing, as in calling for interviews ?? Will it be, before th year ends or sometime next year?*

Again, thank you for your replies, good or bad.*

Stay safe out there and go back home to your families.

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 07:08 PM
Call hr and ask duh

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Call hr and ask duh

Theres always someone with the smart mouth, i guess you wont that award. 🎉.
If i am asking is because human resources has to wait for the police department to choose the applicants that will be process, which they dont know. Hence, why i am asking, But good to know you won the award.

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 08:49 PM
If i am asking is because human resources has to wait for the police department to choose the applicants that will be process, which they dont know. Hence, why i am asking, But good to know you won the award.

Lol ur an idiot they haven't even called u n ur already on Leo affairs starting shit and giving awards. Bye Felicia

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 08:56 PM

look at you all ****y and shit lol😂
Get back to work my food is getting cold come pingus....

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 08:57 PM
U win the sapingo award lmaoo

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 09:48 PM
Yey, i guess we have an entire audience of smart people. Good to know that i can count on fellow officers for information. Dont get it twisted, i am just trying to work down south by miami.

Lets not go acting ignorant.
It was a simple question, that i guess right, in implying there was going to be someone making it bigger than the question was.

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 10:34 PM
You sound like u will fit just fine here. Hope to meet you soon. Good luck!

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 11:15 PM
You sound like u will fit just fine here. Hope to meet you soon. Good luck!

Hahaha, nice one.
Same here. Lol.
Stay safe out there.

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 11:37 PM
Hahaha, nice one.
Same here. Lol.
Stay safe out there.

Already kissing ass lol
Welcome

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 11:47 PM
Already kissing ass lol
Welcome

WooooooooooooW, lol. You guys are incredible. I thought as a law enforcement officer, we are thought to look at facts. Not assume things. Gotta love how you grab one thing and make it something else. Pathetic. Yet we are suppose to be adults.

Sir, i dont know you, but i will NOT assume how immature you are.

To tou as well, stay safe.

Cooper
11-14-2015, 04:03 PM
WooooooooooooW, lol. You guys are incredible. I thought as a law enforcement officer, we are thought to look at facts. Not assume things. Gotta love how you grab one thing and make it something else. Pathetic. Yet we are suppose to be adults.

Sir, i dont know you, but i will NOT assume how immature you are.

To tou as well, stay safe.

If you are looking to transfer South?-Bro look way south to Key West this place called DORALZUELA. You must speak SPANGLISH and eat Chalupas or Tortillas. We are west of Miami but too close.... and this Dept.is full of AHs......

Unregistered
11-17-2015, 06:18 PM
Hey guys/gals, any update on the hiring? Heard applications are now being selected for process

Unregistered
12-28-2015, 02:22 PM
Hey guys/gals, any update on the hiring? Heard applications are now being selected for process

Any...........?