PDA

View Full Version : The real sleeve boy hater please stand up

Unregistered
11-11-2015, 08:19 AM
Sleeve boy and his sleeves, facial hair and unfit ways get more threads and comments than our very own doll and his crew, and that's saying a lot...I'm trying to get to the bottom of why he is so disliked or maybe envied 🤔
Any thoughts....???

Unregistered
11-11-2015, 10:16 AM
He has a big Moronga and you dont.

Unregistered
11-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Portal has heart something that half of this department doesnt have and that why people hate because they dont want to see someone like him succeed. At least he has a pair of balls and trying out for swat something half of this department wouldnt attempt. He didnt get it this time for whatever the reason may be but im sure he will get it next time.

Unregistered
11-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Heart? People with heart don't trash people all day long. Karma is a *****.

Unregistered
11-11-2015, 08:25 PM
I don't know the guy, is he really that much of douche? Everyone seems to be hating on him

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 05:52 PM
at all! haters will always hate!

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 08:29 PM
I don't know the guy, is he really that much of douche? Everyone seems to be hating on him

Nah he's just young and dumb...unfortunately a decent cop n nice looking so haters like fat boy baby huey and his boy el tarru, who just gets into shut because of him, and other little *****es like a detective and a certain other top snake hate on him because they feel intimidated. But the guy is ok for the most part. We got way worse (cf) and they get away with a lot more shit than this poor idiot

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Funny how there was no drama on nights until day shift flooded night shift. Night shifters all got along untill day shift decided to ruin it.

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Funny how there was no drama on nights until day shift flooded night shift. Night shifters all got along untill day shift decided to ruin it.

Well said! Go back to days!

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 11:59 PM

Yeah sure you all did 😂😂😂

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 02:03 AM
Nah he's just young and dumb...unfortunately a decent cop n nice looking so haters like fat boy baby huey and his boy el tarru, who just gets into shut because of him, and other little *****es like a detective and a certain other top snake hate on him because they feel intimidated. But the guy is ok for the most part. We got way worse (cf) and they get away with a lot more shit than this poor idiot

Good post sleeve boy!

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 07:03 PM
Ok Huey lol ur at it again boo 😂😂

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 06:17 AM
Anyone know where I can I get suspenders?

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 09:38 PM
Sleeve boy stop ****ing lt. Gomez