PDA

View Full Version : Body Camera Resignation. (He should've known better)

Unregistered
11-08-2015, 12:55 AM
Don't lie, especially when you know it's recorded.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/pasco-deputy-resigns-after-body-camera-catches-rule-violations/2252729

Unregistered
11-09-2015, 07:57 PM
that kid was a dope anyway

Unregistered
11-10-2015, 01:54 PM
Sooner or later these bosses are going to be held accountable for how bad it is. Woop de big deal over prints and car jobs. Whats the clearance rate for property crimes and how many millions of dollars in citizen property walks in Pasco every year because theyre either too clueless, too stupid or too incompetent to address it?

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 05:53 PM
It's part of the job asshole and that is not why he got fired. Turn off your camera, falsify reports and lets see what happens to you.

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Investigated and he resigned, not fired. My bad.

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 05:57 PM
It's part of the job asshole and that is not why he got fired. Turn off your camera, falsify reports and lets see what happens to you.

If youre in the in bunch you can ignore, falsify or fudge reporting pretty much any way you want. And what gets done about it? Absolutely nothing.

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 12:00 PM
This is just the start of this mess, more IA camera cases are being worked in D2.

Unreal

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 08:56 PM
This is just the start of this mess, more IA camera cases are being worked in D2.

Unreal

If the boobs running the outfit were as concerned with catching bad guys and halting the flow of stolen property and dope and treated their people right theyd have guys lined up to want to work here. Instead the bunch of them have turned the agency into a joke and laughing stock led by the Emperor in his new clothes late for his next press conference to announce the next one of his greatest hits. Only needs between $ 400 - 500,000.00 to maintain those cameras next year.

What a friggin joke.

Hey hero Rome is burning keep playing with your cameras theyll always be someone else to blame.

But we know better dont we?

Unregistered
11-14-2015, 01:17 AM
I'm filming myself jerking my tool. I hope Nocci is impressed.

Unregistered
11-14-2015, 01:33 AM
I'm filming myself jerking my tool. I hope Nocci is impressed.

Sit at attention praising his name and youre good for at least 3 stripes...depending

Unregistered
11-14-2015, 02:23 AM
Sit at attention praising his name and youre good for at least 3 stripes...depending

No dribblers.....go for distance

Unregistered
11-14-2015, 11:41 PM
In the land of MAKE BELIEVE!

So all the while the IA sting is working this bust the deputy video case, a dope smoking XXXX is playing boss man.

Piss test!