PDA

View Full Version : Great Job guys

Unregistered
11-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Great job to those assisting with the 50 minute 22 vehicle chase. Very professional and job well done to all involved. Even the media commended us which is rare now a days. Only one thing, the jumpout unit with one hand on the gun was a little brazen not watching for possible crossfire, but fortunately it did not go that route.

Unregistered
11-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Great job to those assisting with the 50 minute 22 vehicle chase. Very professional and job well done to all involved. Even the media commended us which is rare now a days. Only one thing, the jumpout unit with one hand on the gun was a little brazen not watching for possible crossfire, but fortunately it did not go that route.

You guys are chasing for 22s? Since when did that become a Forcible Felony. Sounds like a lack of supervision.

Unregistered
11-05-2015, 12:00 PM
You guys are chasing for 22s? Since when did that become a Forcible Felony. Sounds like a lack of supervision.
And as always, we have 1 idiots that finds something negative about the work that we do. Either he is not law enforcement and he's just a wanna-be or works for a rinky dink Police Department and does not know what real police work is all about. Do yourself a favor you worthless piece of crap, get off our site and go somewhere else with your garbage.

Unregistered
11-05-2015, 12:03 PM

Hey why don't you quit your job as a police officer and go join Tarantino with his rally against cops. Or better yet, go join the black lives matter Foundation, you'll be accepted with open arms.

Unregistered
11-07-2015, 12:03 AM

the 22 was involved in a 17 with injuries including battery on a leo.....do you need more?

Dondiego9999
11-20-2015, 08:09 PM
the 22 was involved in a 17 with injuries including battery on a leo.....do you need more?

You guys did an amazing job, congratulations to all those involved. it was a great chase, scary at times.

Unregistered
01-24-2016, 10:10 AM
You guys should have given the subject who shot at your officer some love.... He chose the right place to do that and not get smoked

Unregistered
01-25-2016, 04:43 AM
Content DELETED for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop

Some guys and gals from neighboring agencies in both Miami Dade and Broward County would be more than glad to offer their help too.

Unregistered
01-25-2016, 07:27 AM

Dumbass have you seen the stupid crap officer have been indicted for lately??? I'm not going to jail for anyone. Let's be real for once there is no brotherhood between police officers. People in this job only care about themselves and your "brother" is the first one to snitch on you when an IA investigator sits him in a room with a tape recorder. Maybe in the 80s it was a brotherhood but those kind of police officers don't exist anymore.

Unregistered
01-25-2016, 09:44 PM
Ive never been put in a situation where ive had to speak againist another ofc just myself. I know i wouldve done what i did in good faith if ur scared of getting im trouble or getting sued or even being put in the hot seat than dont be a cop.

Unregistered
01-26-2016, 04:36 AM
You guys are just as bad as the liberal citizens we protect. Brotherhood is not name calling or condemning a department because of the act of a few. Wow that's exactly what the public does when there is a bad police shooting. Bunch of clowns! You all are immature and should be ashamed to represent Hialeah, Miami, or the county with such idiocy. But I'm smart enough to know its only a few clowns and not entire departments.

Now learn to be police and support one another.

God Speed Officer Starling!

Unregistered
01-26-2016, 07:51 AM
All these morons talking shit about killing subjects in cold blood because they shot at an officer would shit themselves if the FBI got a warrant for their IP addresses or FDLE since those threats are grounds to at the very least be decertified. At the end of the day however I'm willing to bet these idiots talking about how they would execute a subject are just tough behind the computer screen and wouldn't have the balls to kill a subject unless it was legally justified. Look at what happened to the officers in Baltimore, so I ain't going to loose my freedom for anyone and I'm sure those loud *****es wouldn't either if it came to it.

Unregistered
01-26-2016, 04:46 PM
Your right we wouldnt kill any subject just cause nor would we do anything iilegal but that piece of shit had the intent on killjng another ofc and even shot at them while they pursued that shooting wouldve been justified all day. Were not murderers but we WILL defend ourselves amd our own and not cower because we THINK we might get in trouble

Lmao all it took was mentioning the FBI getting the IP addresses of these bad ass cops whom clearly stated in previous posts that they would kill a subject that shot at an officer even if they were not a threat for them to shit their pants and start giving retarded explanations of their posts. What happened to the bad ass killers that would make an example out of the subject so others don't shoot at cops???? Thank you for proving my point about the loud ones being the biggest *****es, and this wasn't even an IA interview, your a *****.

Mod
01-26-2016, 10:38 PM
I hope everyone understand that any comments that poses a threat, a claim of violence, or a defamation of someones character is subject to an investigation by the website. Per the privacy policy of this website, they will cooperate with local, state, and federal agencies to obtain IPS addresses and account information. Please use common sense when responding on these forums.

And fact, no one has access to any IPS addresses on this website without a subpoena, so with that said, use commone sense when posting anything.

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 02:45 AM

This post is a clear threat to kill a subject in cold blood...The author stated that if he found the subject in a backyard he would kill him or cause great bodily harm. It clearly sounds like the author would kill the subject in cold blood regardless if the subject was no longer a threat. The authorities should be notified about the above post, so they can take the proper action.

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 08:44 AM
I hope everyone understand that any comments that poses a threat, a claim of violence, or a defamation of someones character is subject to an investigation by the website. Per the privacy policy of this website, they will cooperate with local, state, and federal agencies to obtain IPS addresses and account information. Please use common sense when responding on these forums.

And fact, no one has access to any IPS addresses on this website without a subpoena, so with that said, use commone sense when posting anything.

Soooo I guess all the keyboard swat snipers calling the Gardens cops *****es for not killing the subject are hiding under their beds ever since Mod posted about the threats. Like has been said before the loud ones acting like bad asses are the first to piss their pants when shit hits the fan.

Unregistered
01-28-2016, 12:32 AM
Crazy Latino Lives Matter