PDA

View Full Version : Who is the better leader, JJ or JW ??

Unregistered
10-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Neither.

JJ is ****ing an assistant state attorney that lives out on siesta key, behind his wifes back once again. He meets his mistress for lunch several times a week.

JW is just plain and simple a snake. Backdoor deals to save his ass. Ask Ellis who was recently looking into HR files and miraculously gets CIB a few days later after an inquiry by JW.

and the Sheriff sits back and allow this shit to happen.

SAD

Unregistered
10-15-2015, 04:40 PM
...Ask Ellis who was recently looking into HR files and miraculously gets CIB a few days later after an inquiry by JW...

Ah yes, the infamous Florida Sunshine Law!!!! lololol

Unregistered
10-15-2015, 04:45 PM

SAD

He is a part of the problem and not a part of the solution. Mr. Knight is more concerned about saving his own misguided ass and his own lost reputation than anything in the entire world. Somebody needs to hit the flush handle to the 2nd floor and then scrub the place down with Ajax. Unfortunately, what Knight and his unethical inner circle have done (and are doing) cannot be cleaned with Ajax. If only it were that ethically simple.

Unregistered
10-15-2015, 10:19 PM
Thought he was with Natalie Mayer ??? And LT DEB ????? Man, his wife must be proud !!!!!

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Neither.

JJ is ****ing an assistant state attorney that lives out on siesta key, behind his wifes back once again. He meets his mistress for lunch several times a week.

JW is just plain and simple a snake. Backdoor deals to save his ass. Ask Ellis who was recently looking into HR files and miraculously gets CIB a few days later after an inquiry by JW.

SAD
I maybe out of date here, and I'm sure someone will correct me. But I'm damn sure Joe Whithead died several years ago.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 04:38 PM
I maybe out of date here, and I'm sure someone will correct me. But I'm damn sure Joe Whithead died several years ago.
My mistake I was thinking TW, Tom Whitehead.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 06:01 PM
My mistake I was thinking TW, Tom Whitehead.

JW = Capt John Walsh ....the liar himself