PDA

View Full Version : Muñequita

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Ese tipo es un come pene

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Oh boy another thread about munequita?! Get a life, been there done that. He's the only one who doesnt lick ass around here.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Leave him alone. They guy has been keeping a low profile.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Little E at it again

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:39 PM
That guy is an ass going after people

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:40 PM
There are far more interesting characters around here, leave doll alone

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Yeah unless he's the one that got blue nail polish pink undies selfie I don't care to talk about him....

Thevoice
10-15-2015, 04:43 PM
Muñequita, is the Lt. on for night? I heard he calls himself the "Night Shift Commander" in Doral. For someone who was on FTO with MDPD and then 07, he sure sits high in Doral. That guy is the equivalent of a rat, the only difference is that he talks to be noticed. I hear he talks to other Officers everywhere he goes starting with his slogan of "When I was in Hammocks"! Then continues to say he was involved in specialty units, wow who is he trying to impress. He is known for being a Rat *******. I heard he likes to target juvenile in Doral for 52, that seem to be his retaliation as a school teacher for being picked on. That guy shouldn't be wearing any badge, especially that of brass. He probably moved up in command by ratting his fellow people out, wow doesn't impress me that people like him are still around.

Well best of luck for those who have to work with such a person, especially those who are under his command. What goes around, comes around and every rat will have its day!

Unregistered
10-15-2015, 04:51 PM
100% with Thevoice...Muñequita, doll face what ever you want to call him still = RAT. He walks around like he's Rambo...Always trying to find a Rookie and spit some fake lesson on police work. Yea, lesson on how to be friendly with your co-worker and rat them out.

Ronaldo
10-16-2015, 02:10 AM
He's a good lieutenant, takes no crap, keeps lazy slug officers from slacking off.
Keep up the good work Lt.
Don't let those lazy slugs sleep on the job.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 09:03 AM
I happen to know he took credit for another officers drug bust, a large one, not his usual joint, and never even acknowledged the other officer. As low as it gets.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Muñequita, is the Lt. on for night? I heard he calls himself the "Night Shift Commander" in Doral. For someone who was on FTO with MDPD and then 07, he sure sits high in Doral. That guy is the equivalent of a rat, the only difference is that he talks to be noticed. I hear he talks to other Officers everywhere he goes starting with his slogan of "When I was in Hammocks"! Then continues to say he was involved in specialty units, wow who is he trying to impress. He is known for being a Rat *******. I heard he likes to target juvenile in Doral for 52, that seem to be his retaliation as a school teacher for being picked on. That guy shouldn't be wearing any badge, especially that of brass. He probably moved up in command by ratting his fellow people out, wow doesn't impress me that people like him are still around.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 02:13 PM
Night shift commander?lmaooo

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 10:43 PM
100% with Thevoice...Muñequita, doll face what ever you want to call him still = RAT. He walks around like he's Rambo...Always trying to find a Rookie and spit some fake lesson on police work. Yea, lesson on how to be friendly with your co-worker and rat them out.

That work Spit only comes out from someone's mouth. Your name is Portal. Continue trashing others in this site. Get to work and stop talking shit.

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 02:55 AM
Stop blaming portal for everything coño

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 05:06 AM
Portal wears a wig from flea market

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 04:06 PM
Is not portal writing this,I guarantee you is a midnight officer opposite squad to portal who's manhood is very threatened by portals snd any other good officer's skills...Big bobo who spends time trashing his co workers whenever he feels insecure...which is pretty often
Stay tuned, you will find out who it is soon

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 04:15 PM
Is not portal writing this,I guarantee you is a midnight officer opposite squad to portal who's manhood is very threatened by portals snd any other good officer's skills...Big bobo who spends time trashing his co workers whenever he feels insecure...which is pretty often
Stay tuned, you will find out who it is soon

???? Valencia?

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 05:03 PM
???? Valencia?

V is on a roll lately! Go cheeks!

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 05:05 PM
???? Valencia?

Great detective work

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 05:08 PM
I saved a bunch of money by switching to geico

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 05:11 PM
Baby huey reminds me of that movie "The Departed". Have you seen? That rat at the end ?

Unregistered
10-18-2015, 05:58 AM
Nah the rat has common sense

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 12:09 AM
This guy comes to our roll calls and talks nothing but trash. Can he just not open his mouth. If you are going to spit out police work, please back it up with some experience. Little marijuana arrest doesn't give you experience. Please stop coming in to our roll calls and talk nothing but shit. Thank you.

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 03:46 AM
This guy comes to our roll calls and talks nothing but trash. Can he just not open his mouth. If you are going to spit out police work, please back it up with some experience. Little marijuana arrest doesn't give you experience. Please stop coming in to our roll calls and talk nothing but shit. Thank you.

I like him coming to roll call it inspires my soul...I want to be a human drug detector like him and a stand up good guy all ariubd

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 03:46 AM
I like him coming to roll call it inspires my soul...I want to be a human drug detector like him and a stand up good guy all ariubd

We know eric

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 04:35 AM
This guy does not bother anyone, he's a good guy and is a shame some low lifes in this place hate on the guy.

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 01:08 AM
This guy does not bother anyone, he's a good guy and is a shame some low lifes in this place hate on the guy.

Good try Dolls. You are nothing but a double edge sword. You come to our roll calls and tell us BS stories. Stop trashing your boss. As a boss you never bad mouth others. I hear you all the time. You are nothing but a little snake.
Hope one of your daddy's friend comes next as chief and take care of you, just like Ricky did. Everyone in mids know who you are.

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 02:44 AM
Who does he trash? Who would his boss be? I could think of aniyher double edge sword, a lot worse million times worse, within the department and is not this guy. He does not bother anyone...stop the jealousy, is sad you cops are so childish. Some people like him some don't...that's with everything in life...

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 02:44 AM
There are far worse snakes in this place

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 04:55 AM
Maybe the new Quaterly Awards should be about Snakes and Rats. Let them compete to be the highest critter in the department.

1 vote for Muñequita and 1 for the rest of his followers.

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 04:57 AM
1 for La Paz and his rats of secretaries :}○

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 09:04 AM
Maybe the new Quaterly Awards should be about Snakes and Rats. Let them compete to be the highest critter in the department.

1 vote for Muñequita and 1 for the rest of his followers.

1 vote for low T and his nut sack

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 09:05 AM
Ay ya cono ya no mas chisme...no hablen tanta mierda de todo rl mindo

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 04:07 PM
Your Dept is a joke!
It's really a shame that this poor excuse of a dept exsist, by far the most posts than any other agency. A bunch of whining little misfits that don't belong in this type of occupation. Seems no matter where some people go, all they do is ***** and moan. Many from this agency that are nothing more then malcontents. You don't like the job? Quit. You want to change policy and the way things are run? Do it thru the proper channels and start with your own personal behavior. I hope FDLE closes down this poor excuse of a Dept. You guys are an embarrassment to this county. Just by the way you all talk shit about one another shows how weak and useless this dept is!!

Unregistered
10-28-2015, 06:14 AM
Funny how a certain person gets confronted and suddenly all comments on Leo stop...hmmm 😂

Unregistered
10-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Muñecas, your email had me on the floor. "Well deserved, congratulation sir", what a fake snake you are. I rather you not say anything than to write such of a fake statement. That's what I'm talking about; you coming into our roll calls and try to be the nice guy. You fake punk!

OS, is another fake punk.

Unregistered
10-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Give it a rest already ya CALLATE!!

Unregistered
10-28-2015, 05:36 PM
Nothing we can do about it. He'll continue coming to roll call and we'll continue dealing with his bs and some people will continue ass kissing....

Unregistered
10-28-2015, 10:34 PM
Who are the ass kissers???

Unregistered
10-29-2015, 03:24 PM
Nothing we can do about it. He'll continue coming to roll call and we'll continue dealing with his bs and some people will continue ass kissing....

Nothing but a punk.

Unregistered
10-29-2015, 05:43 PM
You haters are hilarious that you complain about a Lt that goes to roll call and gives a shit. Stop acting like little *****es. He's the only Lt on patrol that actually knows how to do the job.

Unregistered
10-29-2015, 07:05 PM
You haters are hilarious that you complain about a Lt that goes to roll call and gives a shit. Stop acting like little *****es. He's the only Lt on patrol that actually knows how to do the job.

Oh yeah, he is full of knowledge EF. The punk only has 6 years of experience. Out of those six he has made excellent arrests. Sure, just like arresting juveniles for throwing a gum at another kid. Lol what a JOKE. By the way, he doesn't give a crap about no one. It's all a show and all he is doing is protecting his ass from the big bosses. Everyone kno s what a snake he is.

Unregistered
10-30-2015, 09:24 AM

Lol. The only thing he knows how to do is harass the citizens and the officers.

Unregistered
10-30-2015, 04:41 PM
Leave Munequita alone. Who cares how many years on he has? He has much more experience than you guys that are transplants from departments that monitored sprinkler activity in Pcrest. You're mad cause he called you out a couple times for effing up and are cry about it like a *****. Be a real cop and confront him if you hate him so much and dont cry behind his back to your squad. We all know who you are.....

Unregistered
10-30-2015, 08:08 PM
Leave Munequita alone. Who cares how many years on he has? He has much more experience than you guys that are transplants from departments that monitored sprinkler activity in Pcrest. You're mad cause he called you out a couple times for effing up and are cry about it like a *****. Be a real cop and confront him if you hate him so much and dont cry behind his back to your squad. We all know who you are.....

He has experience....? LOL, you must be one of his retarded followers.

Unregistered
11-04-2015, 06:08 AM
Low T stop hating xoxo

Unregistered
11-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Low T stop hating xoxo

Low T hates on everyone bc he has low T xoxo

Unregistered
11-05-2015, 12:02 AM
Blah blah blah Yawn

Unregistered
11-05-2015, 07:11 AM
Como comen pinga ustedes

Unregistered
11-05-2015, 09:38 AM

This guy is a piece of sh!t. No one will not do anything to correct this problem child.

Unregistered
11-05-2015, 02:54 PM
This guy is a piece of sh!t. No one will not do anything to correct this problem child.

Not as long as people like LC & EF keep ass kissing, no one will...and what can they do? He's a pain, annoying & a douche but he does not do anything that would get him out...we gotta deal with this dork just stay away

Unregistered
11-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Can't stand his act is all an act

Unregistered
11-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Can't stand his act is all an act

Wait, I have one for you. I'm here for you guys. I will always lookout for the best of you guys. Sure.......! Get your knive out LT Dolls and stick it on my back. You talk a good game to people but it's s matter of time people had enough of your carelessness and poor leadership with the officers.

What we need to start doing is begin expressing our concerns about this guy to our bosses. He speaks bad about officers to other officers. All of the sergeants are afraid of this retard because they think he is going to retaliate against them and the officers. Enough is enough! Put this price of shit in charge of the PSA of something.

Unregistered
11-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Wait, I have one for you. I'm here for you guys. I will always lookout for the best of you guys. Sure.......! Get your knive out LT Dolls and stick it on my back. You talk a good game to people but it's s matter of time people had enough of your carelessness and poor leadership with the officers.

What we need to start doing is begin expressing our concerns about this guy to our bosses. He speaks bad about officers to other officers. All of the sergeants are afraid of this retard because they think he is going to retaliate against them and the officers. Enough is enough! Put this price of shit in charge of the PSA of something.

I don't snitch or complain so I`ve lasted a long time in this profession. Quit acting like a *****.

Unregistered
11-07-2015, 06:34 PM
I don't snitch or complain so I`ve lasted a long time in this profession. Quit acting like a *****.

That's why this pice of shit will continue to be a reckless LT. Thanks to kiss assess like you, he continues to do the things he does with us. Futch him and you for kissing his ass.

Unregistered
11-07-2015, 09:42 PM
What does he do? I still can't think of anything and probably neither can you. Besides the fact he comes to roll call, what has he actually done that's reckless?

Unregistered
11-07-2015, 10:12 PM
What does he do? I still can't think of anything and probably neither can you. Besides the fact he comes to roll call, what has he actually done that's reckless?

I have plenty of things to say, but I will leave it up to you to see it for yourself.

Unregistered
11-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Hey Tarzan ym. Stop posting. You got off the road. Dolls is better than you so just accept it and stop trying to make it look like one of us on mids hates him. Besides, we all know what you're really about.

Unregistered
11-08-2015, 01:30 AM
I have plenty of things to say, but I will leave it up to you to see it for yourself.

You are a joke and have never done police work ym. You did your backdoor deals with the devil, but its only a matter of time before you are exposed in investigations.

Unregistered
11-08-2015, 02:48 AM
You are a joke and have never done police work ym. You did your backdoor deals with the devil, but its only a matter of time before you are exposed in investigations.

Tell us more

Unregistered
11-08-2015, 02:51 AM

"I'm here for you guys, I care about you guys" lmaoooo yeah he cares about ****ing us over. Him, OS, YM, LC all jokes

Unregistered
11-11-2015, 04:25 AM
He's not that bad

Unregistered
11-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Hey Tarzan ym. Stop posting. You got off the road. Dolls is better than you so just accept it and stop trying to make it look like one of us on mids hates him. Besides, we all know what you're really about.

Yeah fake af twenty ****ing faces

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 11:30 PM
He motivates us to be better 👏🏻

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 12:01 AM
He motivates us to be better 👏🏻

Ya no hwblen mas basura coño dejem al tipo tranquilo

Unregistered
11-13-2015, 07:05 PM
This guy is harmless move on to next

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 01:17 AM
This guy is harmless move on to next

Thank god he's gone. In with some people who will let us work!

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 06:34 AM
Thank god he's gone. In with some people who will let us work!

No other brass in this department works and encourages you to work like him. You will be missed Dolls. Best of luck in your new assignment.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 01:50 AM
No other brass in this department works and encourages you to work like him. You will be missed Dolls. Best of luck in your new assignment.

Gosh....! One of his followers kissing his ass. Yeah good luck to those poor guys.