PDA

View Full Version : Support Team Miramar

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Hey Everyone, please support Team Miramar by attending the departmental picnic. Stand in support of our honor and professionalism. Let the visiting mayor and commissioner's see that we are united. Chief Black and command staff will be available for pictures with you and your families. Hope to see you all. Enjoy the picnic team.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Yeah that's a no!

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:54 PM
Hey Everyone, please support Team Miramar by attending the departmental picnic. Stand in support of our honor and professionalism. Let the visiting mayor and commissioner's see that we are united. Chief Black and command staff will be available for pictures with you and your families. Hope to see you all. Enjoy the picnic team.

Are you kidding me? This is surely a joke post! My picture with RB...NOPE!!

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Isn't he on vacation? Let them see we have issues.

Unregistered
10-14-2015, 12:52 AM
A photograph of me and my family with Chief Raymond would be wonderful. I could have it matted and framed. Maybe he could sign autographs. And to think that we will get a sandwich also, wow, now thats definitely worth my family driving 20 miles and giving up our Saturday for. Will the ball licking dog be there?

Unregistered
10-14-2015, 03:50 PM
I would not drive across the street to waste my time being with RB and his collection of butt kissing suck-ups.

Unregistered
10-15-2015, 04:34 AM

You and the command staff are an embarrassment to police work. While this city gets raped with rampant crime we sit and have a picnic. Chief and his staff have no idea how to run a police department. They make up shat as they go or look at how other department do it. Clueless.
Just sit under that nice shady tree and you'll be less bothered.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 12:22 PM
You and the command staff are an embarrassment to police work. While this city gets raped with rampant crime we sit and have a picnic. Chief and his staff have no idea how to run a police department. They make up shat as they go or look at how other department do it. Clueless.
Just sit under that nice shady tree and you'll be less bothered.

Pictures with the Chief....Yeah right! Nope! He wouldn't even know my name without asking someone first- I agree this guy is CLUELESS!

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 06:07 PM
Pictures with the Chief....Yeah right! Nope! He wouldn't even know my name without asking someone first- I agree this guy is CLUELESS!

So maybe it would be a nice act on your part to go to the picnic and get to know Chief Black and his commnd staff. Have photos taken with
them and your family, eat food, have fun, and loosen up. Hope to see you there.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 07:40 PM
So maybe it would be a nice act on your part to go to the picnic and get to know Chief Black and his command staff. Have photos taken with
them and your family, eat food, have fun, and loosen up. Hope to see you there.

Please...so I become part of his dog and pony show for the City Manager and Visiting Commissioners NOPE!. The man does not have a sincere bone in his body. They should call him Harry Houdini for he is a master of illusions. I wish the City Manager and Commissioners could be a fly on wall on normal day when he is screaming at his staff because of his bonehead choices or his failing memory that leads to his "Plausible Deniability" syndrome. What are you smoking? Enjoy your BBQ and toss another crack rock in your pipe!

Unregistered
10-19-2015, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2393523]Please...so I become part of his dog and pony show for the City Manager and Visiting Commissioners NOPE!. The man does not have a sincere bone in his body. They should call him Harry Houdini as he is a master of illusions. I wish the City Manager and Commissioners could be a fly on wall on normal day when he is screaming at his staff because of his bonehead choices or his failing memory that leads to his "Plausible Deniability" syndrome. What are you smoking? Enjoy your BBQ and toss another crack rock in your pipe![/QUOTE

Ray to a tee: he either denies his stupid orders or he claims he was never told what he was told. Either way nothing is ever his fault and the blame is always put on someone else. He expects total loyalty, while he himself is loyal to no one. Truly Pathetic.

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 03:58 PM
Rep LN and Sgt OM will be there holding the flag during the negro national anthem I'm sure