PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Pinecrest is a small community and it looks like BIG problems in government, THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. What can be done to fix the issues within the department, so we the citizens feel safe and better about the The Village of Pinecrest? We need input from within and outside the department.

Concerned resident
10-06-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm not a police person but is there anyway you can hire an experienced chief to give some guidance and direction to the current chief? Maybe for just a year or so until he learns the ropes. Just a thought.

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 08:37 PM
I'm not a police person but is there anyway you can hire an experienced chief to give some guidance and direction to the current chief? Maybe for just a year or so until he learns the ropes. Just a thought.

I think its more than the chief, its all the upper staff at the police department. The staff has no experience to command or lead. If the manager doesn't see the problem, then the manager she be held accountable for what happens at the police department.

Let watch and see if someone steps up to the plate and attempts to fix the issues.
1. moral
2. stats
3. leadership
4. crime reduction
5. community contact
6. etc......

Concerned resident
10-07-2015, 06:49 PM
It's my understanding that the chief is going to find out who's responsible for the inaccurate stats. Once he gets to the bottom of it and takes disciplinary action the morale will improve. At least that's what was relayed to me.

Unregistered
10-07-2015, 08:45 PM
It's my understanding that the chief is going to find out who's responsible for the inaccurate stats. Once he gets to the bottom of it and takes disciplinary action the morale will improve. At least that's what was relayed to me.

Keep an eye out for flying pigs.
They will be in abundance if all of these statements were to come true.
Don't forget to duck ! ! ! ! ! ! !