PDA

View Full Version : A bunch of losers

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 03:35 AM
I have figured out why the Miami Police will never advance and never achieve greatness. A bunch of morons are obsessed with a professional loser Alfonso. Don't you realize you feed his over sized ego with your comments. Ignore him and he goes away. Your chief is strictly concerned with Johnny Walker and where he can put his little ****. All Miami cops are concerned with shit that doesn't matter or put money in your pocket. Last but not least the FOP is led by the man child Javier Ortiz

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 03:46 AM
I have figured out why the Miami Police will never advance and never achieve greatness. A bunch of morons are obsessed with a professional loser Alfonso. Don't you realize you feed his over sized ego with your comments. Ignore him and he goes away. Your chief is strictly concerned with Johnny Walker and where he can put his little ****. All Miami cops are concerned with shit that doesn't matter or put money in your pocket. Last but not least the FOP is led by the man child Javier Ortiz

I can honestly tell you we are at a point we don't care, 46 all day, 09/08 make all the $$$ I can legally do my time and retire. In between calls watch Netflix and Sunday Football games on duty. The city can burn baby burn.

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 04:46 AM
Every officer I speak to is disgruntled and had it with this place. I honestly can say there is nothing left here when regalado leaves another just like him will take his place and continue down the same road. It won't surprise me if reverend starling becomes the next executive to the chief. No one cares and nothing will change

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Your right cause we have political **** heads running this place that never did any police work. Now they expect people like you to do the things they never did. A big **** you Alfonso! Your the worst motivator commander in the City.

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 12:22 PM
I can honestly tell you we are at a point we don't care, 46 all day, 09/08 make all the $$$ I can legally do my time and retire. In between calls watch Netflix and Sunday Football games on duty. The city can burn baby burn.

And don't forget the 5 hour days Flounder.

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 12:45 PM
And don't forget the 5 hour days Flounder.

Hey leave me out of your crying! Has nothing to with me. Jealous, you can't have my style or character? This all proves what I been saying for a while you all need me! period. I'm to lead this place out of it's despair. Get on board or pick up you app at the front desk for either Walmart's or McDonald's. Losers.

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 06:28 PM
We have become our own worst enemies. I understand if you want to hide and not be proactive, but put your pride aside and help your fellow officers when possible. Came in this morning and was told by my Sarge about a detective calling for transport yesterday during B shift in the North end, but apparently none of the rookies on-shift responded. One guy who was already 09-06 turned around and was man enough to transport. United we stand, divided we fall.

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 07:01 PM
We have become our own worst enemies. I understand if you want to hide and not be proactive, but put your pride aside and help your fellow officers when possible. Came in this morning and was told by my Sarge about a detective calling for transport yesterday during B shift in the North end, but apparently none of the Erookies on-shift responded. One guy who was already 09-06 turned around and was man enough to transport. United we stand, divided we fall.

Couldn't have said that any better.

Rebel
10-06-2015, 07:17 PM
Maybe if all the officers were to stick together and stop being a bunch of kitty Kats "Wussy's" and stand up to people like Farmer and the fkn CUBAN MAFIA, we would be in a better place...Nooo! you guys want to cry and whine and suck prick just to be accepted.

Unregistered
10-07-2015, 12:59 AM
The Lube is here to lend you a helping ear, if you should need it. Now if you all spend more time handling your business. Instead of coming on my site. With this non-sense. We would be able to cover calls, each other and do some proactive work. Understand with my leadership. I will pave the way for you land lovers. To get a handle on what police work is all about. I will be starting programs of many mandatory park-n-walks. Patrol officers will stop crying, over having to help the net personnel. Their job is more important to this department, then you all that cry cause you got to handle a few report calls. If you want to milk calls, get a job on a farm or maybe circle K. The gravy train is running dry. You heard it here. Act accord to how the S.O.P., department orders and patrol directive are written. You won't have a problem. I don't need your love or approval to lead. You do right by me and I should be ok to do right by you. You fools in patrol, milking calls, doing just enough to get by. Nada, not anymore. You don't produce, forget any transfers out of patrol or keeping your good days off. B shift is going to look mighty good soon. That is all carrying on!