PDA

View Full Version : .

Unregistered
10-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Good morning ladies and gents of the SMPD. Before i contiue, i would like to ask anyone who hates how the department is being run or is disgruntled to not answer, i already know the politics in a department, thank you.

With that being said, i would like to know if any of you can shed some light on how quickly the process can be with you guys, will there be any possibility if chosen for a position, reserve or full-time, that can be done before the year ends?? I dont have any history, i am clean, just looking to provide for my family with a stable income.

Thank you for your consideration.

#GodBless #StaySafe

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Good morning ladies and gents of the SMPD. Before i contiue, i would like to ask anyone who hates how the department is being run or is disgruntled to not answer, i already know the politics in a department, thank you.

With that being said, i would like to know if any of you can shed some light on how quickly the process can be with you guys, will there be any possibility if chosen for a position, reserve or full-time, that can be done before the year ends?? I dont have any history, i am clean, just looking to provide for my family with a stable income.

Thank you for your consideration.

#GodBless #StaySafe

Anyone......??

Unregistered
10-07-2015, 08:19 AM
The process can be slow. There is the possibility of being hired by the end of the year.

Unregistered
10-07-2015, 04:21 PM
The process can be slow. There is the possibility of being hired by the end of the year.

Thanks for the info.
Thats what i am hoping for.

Be safe.