PDA

View Full Version : Breath of fresh air

Unregistered
09-25-2015, 05:51 PM
Sheriff keep up the good work and the support you're giving to the troops. It's like a breath of fresh air everyday we go to work. BSO employees will do whatever it takes to get you reelected again 2016 !!!!

Unregistered
09-25-2015, 05:55 PM
More like Carbon Monoxide, we are all chocking on your B.S. postings

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:09 AM
Keep up the good work Sheriff, you look great tonight at the Broward county convention center!!!

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Keep up the great work sheriff. I tell citizens everyday what a great sheriff you are and how much you're doing for us and the community.

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 04:20 PM
I do the opposite. I tell the truth and do not lie and use propaganda. If one just looks back at his first term and see all the negative , scandalous things this sheriff has done, add on all the lies and false promises that S.I. has made. Show all the dishonorable and political scum that S.I. has surrounded himself with, you get a true picture of what this S.I. is all about. Sheriff S.I. and his FLPD cronies have brought embarrassment, dishonor to the BSO and haven't done a thing to make this a better place for the employees nor a safer Broward County for the tax paying citizens... More waste and corruption is what we got and hopefully the good taxpayers of this county will see what Sheriff Israel truly is.

Keep up the great work sheriff. I tell citizens everyday what a great sheriff you are and how much you're doing for us and the community.

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 04:32 PM
I do the opposite. I tell the truth and do not lie and use propaganda. If one just looks back at his first term and see all the negative , scandalous things this sheriff has done, add on all the lies and false promises that S.I. has made. Show all the dishonorable and political scum that S.I. has surrounded himself with, you get a true picture of what this S.I. is all about. Sheriff S.I. and his FLPD cronies have brought embarrassment, dishonor to the BSO and haven't done a thing to make this a better place for the employees nor a safer Broward County for the tax paying citizens... More waste and corruption is what we got and hopefully the good taxpayers of this county will see what Sheriff Israel truly is.

Amen. Well said

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 04:32 PM

"haven't done a thing to make this a better place for the employees nor a safer Broward County for the tax paying citizens". You obviously are not an employee and are probably not even a Broward citizen with a statement like that.

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:11 PM
"haven't done a thing to make this a better place for the employees nor a safer Broward County for the tax paying citizens". You obviously are not an employee and are probably not even a Broward citizen with a statement like that.

Why?? Is it that hard to believe that there are employees here at the BSO that don't drink the kool-aid??? Hard to fathom that some employees don't have their noses so far up the command's a** that if they stopped suddenly their heads would dissappear? ?

For the record.. this 20+ year employee.. supervisor.. and resident of Broward county who is decorated and has a file of commendations longer than your arm is emmensely dissatisfied with this command.. its the worst it has ever been. I understand coming here and complaining wont fix anything.. but I just sometimes want to speakout against all tbe b.s. I witness at BSO everyday.

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Sheriff how about a raise. You know to keep with the cost of living. You want the support of the troops? Fight for and get us a good raise. You know something we haven't had in about 5 years? We got a ZERO 2 and 2 and have to pay 3% into FRS. Allwhile costs of everything else is up. Property Taxes, Insurance etc.....

Sheriff take care of you men and woman and they will take care of you!!

Magnum PI
09-26-2015, 08:23 PM
Money, Raises,

The only raise I have seen is the one in Guzzie and Russ'es pants with their over inflated salaries.

The agency is out of money folks. Scotty the wonder brought on all his Fort Lauderdale cronies already collecting multiple pensions. A promise he swore during his campaign he wouldn't do.

His over inflated pay for play contracts, his civilian inner circle employees making 6 figures and he is already borrowing money into the 2016 fiscal budget.

I think IG needs to have a crab event to raise money for the operating budget another 6 figure worthless and unqualified employee.

You want a raise? Elect a new sheriff at best. If you think Scotty is going to give raises put the crack pipe down. It ain't going to happen. However he and his cronies will be well taken care of.

Need Money Help
09-27-2015, 10:15 AM
This last post has been verified.
This agency is broke.
Run away spending at best
A top heavy command making over 6 figures, collecting multiple pensions, civilian secretaries with take home cars making more than Deputy Sheriffs

Storman Norman it's time to post the salaries of Scott's inner circle. Let the tax payers know who they elected.

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 02:33 PM
This last post has been verified.
This agency is broke.
Run away spending at best
A top heavy command making over 6 figures, collecting multiple pensions, civilian secretaries with take home cars making more than Deputy Sheriffs

Storman Norman it's time to post the salaries of Scott's inner circle. Let the tax payers know who they elected.

While you're at it Stormin Norman, compare the salaries of everyone in Miami Dade and Palm Beach counties. They all make more than Broward.