PDA

View Full Version : Sleeve Boy

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 11:48 PM
I`ve been to 5 departments in 5 years.
I have amazing tattoos.
When I speak, I don't stop speaking.
I bought my own dog from Hialeah and I want to donate it to Doral.
I am God's gift to police work.
I have banged the Training Sgt and now Lieutenant of who know's what.
I hate wearing these damn black sleeves, because it covers up these amazing tattoos.
I am the main poster on Leoaffairs because I feel that since I am God's gift to police work, I should be in any unit I want.
Who am I?

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 12:11 AM
I know i know i know ! Its Detective low T!

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 12:16 AM
Your so called Sleeve boy has an extra slot in the arm waiting for you that will say... " Eres tremenda Puta" you should be proud he's saving that space for you. :)

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 12:25 AM
I have amazing tattoos.
I hate wearing these damn black sleeves, because it covers up these amazing tattoos.
I am the main poster on Leoaffairs because I feel that since I am God's gift to police work, I should be in any unit I want.
Who am I?

That would be.........LATROP...! However, I wonder what the motor sgt is going to do when he reads this. Not a damn thing because he lacks what real men have between their legs. I hear that he likes to share his girl with other cops.

By the way, great comeback to Dolls and Demby. 😎😎😎

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 12:27 AM
Ayy que lindo!! Low T will be jealous that sleeve boy puts another lover on his arm.

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 12:38 AM
I bought my own chevrons at Lou's so they could just promote me and save Doral money.
-Sleeveboy-

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 01:04 AM
I bought my own chevrons at Lou's so they could just promote me and save Doral money.
-Sleeveboy-

After many month in the jungle with Jane, I forgot to check my favorite website. I can see the same *****es are bashing good people. I'm swinging down from my tree and **** slap Low T and sleeve boy. Jane is swinging right behind me to rub you with her dirty chocha.

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 01:33 AM
After many month in the jungle with Jane, I forgot to check my favorite website. I can see the same *****es are bashing good people. I'm swinging down from my tree and **** slap Low T and sleeve boy. Jane is swinging right behind me to rub you with her dirty chocha.

That's right Tarzan we have been very busy! Baby please don't talk about my chocha, it has been very busy with you. Poor Low T and sleeve boy don't know how to enjoy themselves because they are to busy bashing the good officers because they don't have a life. Low T can't get it up so he is to busy talking caca from his mouth and I think sleeve boy has the same issue with low T, maybe they both wipe themselves with there caca and enjoy it the best they can.

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 01:47 AM
That would be.........LATROP...! However, I wonder what the motor sgt is going to do when he reads this. Not a damn thing because he lacks what real men have between their legs. I hear that he likes to share his girl with other cops.

By the way, great comeback to Dolls and Demby. 😎😎😎

I heard the pretty motor Sgt is really a germ freak, but loves swapping his girl with everyone.

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 03:28 AM
That poor motor Sgt haha he shares his girl w half the department and a few others, being a germs phoebe he's on his way to a nervous breakdown

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 03:29 AM
I think Mendoza is the only she hasn't given it to 😂

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 03:31 AM
Sleeve boy and dirty chevron (new lt) are no secret, everyone knows about their late nights escapades, except for motors...sucker

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 03:34 AM
Are they swingers? Does anyone know?
Sleeve boy did he join you?

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 03:35 AM
Tarzan u have been missed glad you're back buddy

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 03:45 AM
I have amazing tattoos.
Who am I?

Don't forget that I also finished my fto with cst and was allowed to have incredibly cool facial hair and wear jeans, and none of you other ****s could. Right after I would go bang hmmm the person who made all this possible behind her pretty boyfriends back. He would come in the morning after I left and lick away all my super DNA. Then again, he has 80% of the department's dna in his balls....

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 04:44 AM
I should have been in CST since the day I started but then I had a change of heart and decided to buy a puppy from the Menocals. Now ever since I trained that puppy myself I would love to let Doral have it as long as I can be in K9 and not have to wear sleeves or shave.

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 06:13 AM
My puppy tard jr., is fully trained and ready to be utilized by our K-9 unit, I'm donating this Adonis bc I'm just simply the best, most handsome, best trained, tactical super hero mofo around here! Keep moist my friebds

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 06:20 AM
Low T do u ever sleep? Someone in your fragile state shouldn't be up so late...please get some rest, stay off the internet unless is to buy test and please stop calling other guys girlfriends pretending ur "investigating" sometimg, we all know you couldn't find your own test if the syringe was in front of you. By the way, most women (and men) like to have intercourse. Don't listen to sleeve boy, he jealous of your virility

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 06:21 AM
Tarzan u have been missed glad you're back buddy

Where's carlos danger?

Unregistered
09-25-2015, 07:05 AM
This sleeve itches so bad! I should have worn another type of sleeve when I slept with that Lt from training.

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Stop picking on sleeve boy, he's a great worker and makes great arrest

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
This sleeve itches so bad! I should have worn another type of sleeve when I slept with that Lt from training.

All he got was itching?

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Sleeve boy is highly trained and a very ethical officer...best officer in the department. Will soon be promoted to training sergrabt

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Sleeve boy for chief!

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 12:07 AM
Sleeve boy sleeve itches

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 04:57 AM
Sleeve boy and Flanigans should make a power squad of mama trankas.

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 05:27 AM
Who's is flanigans?

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 05:28 AM
Sleeve boy is not a mama tranka, eso se lo hacen a el..get it right gingy

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 03:46 PM
You don't know who Flanigan is? Cono papi where you been at? Ask around about Flanigans 87/12 and see what pops up first. Tremendo Pingou

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 07:23 PM
A los pingu se le llega su dias

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:38 PM
Tremendo macho, take note low T

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:11 AM
Whatever happened is very hush hush I gave t heard shit, but boni is the man

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:29 PM
I have amazing tattoos.
Who am I?

Trooper Ernie?

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Trooper Ernie?

No broder... Is Latrop. Ernie is the 🐑🐑🐑

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Don't forget that I also finished my fto with cst and was allowed to have incredibly cool facial hair and wear jeans, and none of you other ****s could. Right after I would go bang hmmm the person who made all this possible behind her pretty boyfriends back. He would come in the morning after I left and lick away all my super DNA. Then again, he has 80% of the department's dna in his balls....

Do Sleeve Boy has his siblings at Swampwater and Hialeah Gardens? The one in HG is a play girl.....

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 04:37 AM
Sleeve boy is the new training coordinator

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 07:56 PM
He can train officers how to talk shit

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 09:39 PM

How to 💦 your way out of training

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Sleeve boy=jinetero
Low T=wishes he was Jinetera
Napoleon=ass fetish

Unregistered
10-09-2015, 12:16 AM
Who picks these "detectives"? What s joke

Unregistered
10-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Who picks these "detectives"? What s joke

Why, because you didn't get it?

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 03:19 AM
I'm surprised trooper ernie hasn't slapped your ass already.. particularly since all you do is brag about how youre ****ing her to your buddies in Agua dulce. Lmaoo

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Why, because you didn't get it?

No because you got it

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 06:20 AM
I'm surprised trooper ernie hasn't slapped your ass already.. particularly since all you do is brag about how youre ****ing her to your buddies in Agua dulce. Lmaoo

Not just agua dulce...is all over county

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 06:26 AM

He talking about ****ing these females, he don't even respect the boyfriend is a sergeant over him. He asking for trouble if she doesn't care he doesn't either..he's making 🐑 A joke everywhere he goes...but then again he already was

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 06:27 AM

he gets u to details too what a douche

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 02:58 AM
His boyfriend loves to detail their escapades too karma

Unregistered
10-14-2015, 03:01 AM
Can anyone tell me what la gorda does all day? Oh I know cut and pasted

Unregistered
10-14-2015, 03:01 AM
Can anyone tell me what la gorda does all day? Oh I know cut and pasted

No she does Zumba

Unregistered
10-14-2015, 04:38 PM

That 🐑🐑 doesn't have the balls to slap me or anyone else. Ask the FHP boys about him punking out with his neighbor. 🐑🐑 like to be un 🐑🐑🐑. LOL

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 09:05 AM
That 🐑🐑 doesn't have the balls to slap me or anyone else. Ask the FHP boys about him punking out with his neighbor. 🐑🐑 like to be un 🐑🐑🐑. LOL

Always a punk

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 03:07 AM
Is sleeve boy ex Sweetwater? I heard he was...

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 03:41 AM
Is sad that some people pose as sleeve boy friend, use him to score and look cool but are so jealous of him that come to this site and write shit about him...sad

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 06:02 AM
Score what? We all know the only thing he scores is the new Lt

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 07:49 AM
Score what? We all know the only thing he scores is the new Lt

Jealousy is bad thing baby huey

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Jealousy is bad thing baby huey

Baby Huey lmaoooooo loser

Cooper
10-17-2015, 01:32 PM

FROM SWEETWATER P.D. WITH LOVE......
1. This is what Placido Diaz called professionals police officers.
THIS IS WHAT PLACIDO DIAZ CALLED PROFESSIONALS POLICE OFFICERS.

Many years of corruption Miami Police, Kiki Berger (CUBAN CRAFTERS), Placido Diaz, Raúl Herbello, Ricardo Roque & Aquiles Carmona.

++ JOVANNY HERBELLO MY DADDY’S MAYOR HERBELLO
If you’re even a casual reader of this blog you’ve probably seen the photo below. That’s Major Raul Herbello standing at attention waiting for lobbyist Armando “The Whopper” Gutierrez to get out of a City SUV.

Herbello, along with now retired Assistant Chief Ricardo Roque and a handful of other Miami cops were identified as hanging out at Cuban Crafters, a cigar emporium on NW 7th Street, that was at the center of allegations of wrong doing during the September 2011 hearing to fire Chief Miguel Exposito before the City Commission.

At 2:01 of the below video from that hearing, now retired Major Al Alvarez, then head of Internal Affairs, describes several buys of kilos of cocaine from a Cuban Crafter’s employee and then went on to describe an investigation that centered on Kiki Berger, one of the co-owners of Cuban Crafters, and in the process describes a cop who used to park his police SUV at Cuban Crafters, then drive around town in the owner’s Bentley, even going so far as to drive the Bentley to police headquarters and parking it in his parking spot.

That officer was none other than the same Raul Herbello pictured above.
Jovanny Herbello is one of Herbello’s two sons that are today members of the Miami Police Department. He was hired even though he FAILED 4 LIE DETECTOR TESTS, had been charged with drug possession as well as a simple battery charge that he claimed to have no knowledge about.

You can see that although the initial investigator recommended that young Herbello not be hired, he was overruled by Assistant Chief Raul Llanes, one of the clique that makes up the Command Staff of the Miami Police Department under Chief Manny Orosa, that includes Herbello Senior. Within days, not only was young Herbello approved for hire, but his hire became a priority.

The courtesy of hiring the unqualified children of Miami Police brass
2. ++AILEEN RODRIQUEZ DOESN’T HANDLE REJECTION WELL
Aileen Rodriquez, the daughter of a retired Miami police officer didn’t fare well in her psychological evaluation to become an officer either.
But, it turned out that the psychological profile was the least of her problems; and she had several problems, including a problem handling rejection when a former boyfriend didn’t want to have anything more to do with her, as described below.

This evaluation resulted in a termination hearing being held based on the above information.
Instead of being terminated, on September 5, 2013, a new investigator, Officer AQUILES CARMONA, whose name appears on the evaluation of several other questionable hires, approved the hiring of Aileen Rodriquez.

All of the negative information included in the Burmaster evaluation above, miraculously disappeared, and in it’s place was the following glowing evaluation.
SEPTEMBER 2, 2014
No derogatory information indeed. In the Banana Republic of Regalado land, information of wrong doing and questionable behavior disappears faster than a bag of hundred dollar bills left on a City Commissioner’s desk when there is a need to sanitize someone’s personnel file.

++JORGE CASTRO: OH, YOU MEAN DID I STEAL THOSE THINGS

Just a couple months ago, Jorge Castro, the son of Lt. Jorge Castro was hired by the Miami Police Department. Like the Rodriquez evaluation above, Castro’s evaluation was done by Officer AQUILES CARMONA.

Young Castro lived at home, and I’m sure that Daddy probably figured that if he could the kid a real job instead of being a part-time valet and/or stock clerk at Victoria Secret, he might make enough money to move out.

Unfortunately, young Jorge’s psychological profile didn’t exactly reveal the characteristics you’d expect for a policeman.

Even worse, young Castro had a problem telling the truth, evidenced in one test by his efforts to game the lie detector, a trick he obviously got from the internet. (Method 4, Number 4 & 5)

Why was young Jorge eager to try and game the lie detector? It turned out that he had a juvenile record that tagged him as a “SERIOUS OR HABITUAL JUVENILE OFFENDER".

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 02:31 PM
Sweetwater we don't care buh bye

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Is hilarious to see sleeve boy take off his sleeve when we sees a good looking 33 on duty...look at my tattoos baby

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Does he keep his wig on?

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 03:48 PM
I have amazing tattoos.
Who am I?

Jealous much? Now I even wear a wig? For ****s sake, leave me and my Adonis dna alone

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 04:38 PM
Jealous much? Now I even wear a wig? For ****s sake, leave me and my Adonis dna alone

You are nothing but a punk Portal.

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 04:58 PM

Ok gordito cacheton tell me to my face

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 05:01 PM

Uffff baby Huey relax!!! Save your energy for your upcoming training

Unregistered
10-18-2015, 05:47 AM
Baby Huey is an idiot no one likes u kiko

Unregistered
10-18-2015, 06:20 AM
Shut up portal

Unregistered
10-19-2015, 05:27 AM
Funny you so jealous because I have Adonis dna, super fly facial hair, hot af sleeve tattoos which I uncover for the girls while on duty, a tiger in bed and a great a$$. Work on yourself and stop writhing about me losers. You could never be me