PDA

View Full Version : Promotions

Unregistered
09-18-2015, 05:17 PM
Congrats to everyone that was promoted and those that were given new assignments. Not!
1) PR- Captain...? The chief had to make SR happy.
2) NF- Captain....? Sucked a lot of ass and snitched on her old Cpt who can't keep his pecker in his pants. Warning...! She still friends with Mr Ricardo Gomez and Mr. Trigo and I'm sure she tells them everything that goes on in our department. Will sell her soul for a bar or two. Hates PR but yet, hugs him and acts like nothing= hypocrite.

3) RT- Captain.....? Really Chief?
4) YM- GIU Commander? Why not Dolls?
5) CA- Captain.....? OMG.....!
6) YG- LT.....? Omg, she doesn't even know how to do police work.

Lt OS and Dolls are way more qualified than all of those people mentioned. Dolls should off gone to GIU and OS to Captain.

Very poor decisions on your part Mr. Chief. I guess those who sold their souls to you got promoted to something.

Unregistered
09-18-2015, 08:56 PM
Omg here we go.....

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 12:29 AM
Some of those decisions are just too comical someone there has never even written a ticket

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 12:30 AM
Nothing we can do..move on

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 05:12 AM
I have a feeling low T is mad because he was not promoted. Wahh wahhh wahhhhhh!!!!!

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 06:10 AM
Low T is mad bc he's got a limpy and smells like a homeless taint...

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 06:11 AM
Andy u mad bro?

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 07:16 AM
Gas forms when bacteria in your colon ferment carbohydrates that aren't digested in your small intestine. Unfortunately, healthy, high-fiber foods are often the worst offenders. Fiber has many health benefits, including keeping your digestive tract in good working order and regulating blood sugar and cholesterol levels. But fiber can also lead to the formation of gas.

High-fiber foods that commonly cause gas and gas pains include:

Fruits
Vegetables
Whole grains
Beans and peas (legumes)
Fiber supplements containing psyllium, such as Metamucil, may cause such problems, especially if added to your diet too quickly. Carbonated beverages, such as soda and beer, also cause gas.

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 08:44 AM
That explains my low T gracias Chamo

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Ref: promotions...

“I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.”

José Marti.

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 09:35 PM
Ref: promotions...

“I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.”

José Marti.

Dolls all the way.

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 12:01 AM
In this case is low T the loudest? Or his agony is?

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 02:55 AM
How the **** do some of these people keep getting promoted? I know someone is funa need a jaw transplant soon

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 02:56 AM
Doll should've been promoted. The end

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 03:00 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2334912]Ref: promotions...

José Marti.[/QUOTE

EF stop defending your boys. No ones likes them. chief did the right thing, all those promoted deserved it and have worked hard one way or another

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 08:37 PM
Doll should've been promoted. The end

100% right. LT Dolls should off gotten the Captain's for the 52 and giving more work to us squad. He makes all of this stops and pounds the work on us. Good thing that a Captain is coming to midnights and maybe this clown stops this nonsense. Do your own work Dolls. We only like to work when your not here. Get it...! That's why we don't do shit and take time off when you are here.

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 03:38 AM
At least doll works hard and hasn't gotten ahead by giving hmmm ahead

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 08:01 AM
Doll should our new captain n major and even chief when current leaves! I love impounding joints

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 09:19 PM
Doll should our new captain n major and even chief when current leaves! I love impounding joints

I know LATROP. Bring your wannabe police dog along with your sleeves to impound the property. By the way LATROP, stop talking shit about everyone in the department. Your the biggest slug in this department. Go back to FIU and write more parking tickets. Maybe your sleeves and wannabe dog can get you more parking stats. Your trashing Dolls but at least he gets more stats than you do. You suck.....!

Your friend, 🈲🈲🈲🉐🉐🉐

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 03:35 AM
Congrats to everyone that was promoted and those that were given new assignments. Not!
2) NF- Captain....? Sucked a lot of ass and snitched on her old Cpt who can't keep his pecker in his pants. Warning...! She still friends with Mr Ricardo Gomez and Mr. Trigo and I'm sure she tells them everything that goes on in our department. Will sell her soul for a bar or two. Hates PR but yet, hugs him and acts like nothing= hypocrite.

Lt OS and Dolls are way more qualified than all of those people mentioned. Dolls should off gone to GIU and OS to Captain.

Very poor decisions on your part Mr. Chief. I guess those who sold their souls to you got promoted to something.

Guys what about Ms. Piggie getting promoted to LT. Now, that's a waste of a LT.

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 04:15 AM
Guys what about Ms. Piggie getting promoted to LT. Now, that's a waste of a LT.

She worked hard for her promotion. What did u have to do to get yours?

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 04:22 AM
Ms piggy was very proactive on the road, write tickets, arrested people and even knows how to transport someone to TGK. You, dear, have never even written so much a ticket, or know what police work is. Know a lot about ****, police work, not so much. Leave her alone and go back to manipulating, lying and deceiving, because honestly, it has worked for you, and I mean that sincerely.

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 11:39 AM
Ms piggy was very proactive on the road, write tickets, arrested people and even knows how to transport someone to TGK. You, dear, have never even written so much a ticket, or know what police work is. Know a lot about ****, police work, not so much. Leave her alone and go back to manipulating, lying and deceiving, because honestly, it has worked for you, and I mean that sincerely.

Proactive? All she knew was to write tickets. Please don't say that whale knows how to do police work just by writing tickets.

To do previous post, Ms piggy got promoted by the communist of Gomez. She begged him for the stripes. All she knows to do is to copy and paste emails. Lol Gorda....!

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 03:04 PM
Proactive? All she knew was to write tickets. Please don't say that whale knows how to do police work just by writing tickets.

To do previous post, Ms piggy got promoted by the communist of Gomez. She begged him for the stripes. All she knows to do is to copy and paste emails. Lol Gorda....!

La Gorda will become more of a Gorda sitting on her ass all day.

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 01:45 AM
Please I wish you would say it to my face at least then I might just respect you until then shut the f@&k up and eat my non fuc@ed by portal ***** and respect my bars ***** and *****es

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 02:31 AM
Please I wish you would say it to my face at least then I might just respect you until then shut the f@&k up and eat my non fuc@ed by portal ***** and respect my bars ***** and *****es

Tira la Gorda....! Ponte crema dentro Los murlos elefante...! Sleeve boy would never touch that. Low T..? Maybe. My boyfriend shares me. Hahahahaha

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Blue nail polish and hot pink undergarments does not look good on all of you so stop sending pictures of yourself you never know who's watchin

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Coño Macho (unregistered) give us the scoop. WHO ELSE IS SENDING PICS?

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Oh shit,?*&!

Who now.

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Papo all I can say is day shift.

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:06 PM
Aqua papi?

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:10 PM
Team Kathy

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:12 PM
Blue nail polish and hot pink undergarments does not look good on all of you so stop sending pictures of yourself you never know who's watchin

Who's sending pics? Day shift? They're all ugly as f$&@! Not one worth wasting my data on...

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 07:12 PM
I like the movie Pocahontas...great movie

Tarzan
09-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Papa come on, we do have hot chicks on day shift, especially Sgt. De la Paz squad.

Heat
09-26-2015, 08:36 PM
WTF, Javi's squad bro name one chic, oh wait there is none.

I'll do team Kathy before any of this chics.

RDF
09-26-2015, 08:45 PM
Yegua tell us who it is

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 08:48 PM
Come on papa spill the beans..... I want to see... Who did she send it 2 is la pregunta???

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 08:51 PM
Golden beach share the pics

PorFa
09-26-2015, 09:10 PM
No it's not aqua, it's blue polish. Coño bro the body part is as ugly as the polish

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 09:19 PM
Let's say that they panties and bra she's wearing is hot pink and she's to dark to wear that color

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 11:09 PM
She's on javi's squad?

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Haven't seen one good looking one yet on day shift! Not one! And if it is the one I'm thinking of since u said she was dark...she better keep it on. Why the f$&@ would he get a pic from her...why??????

Unregistered
09-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Golden beach? What?

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 12:05 AM
Give us a clue papo cono

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 05:30 AM
I know I know...I saw it too...lost 3 lbs

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 05:32 AM
Papo this chick is nuts, everyone I know has seen it. Esta en candela, ni con la p$&@a de portal

landscaping
09-27-2015, 12:02 PM
It was not any golden beach boys she sent the picture to someone else that works midnight and he sent her one back. I think if I really say who it is everyone will throw up and will be shocked who the received this pic because he denied for so long that she is ugly and they are just friends. They both think no one knows their dirty secret. I do I do.

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 12:04 PM
Marica apparently someone looks hot enough on day shift for someone to ask for pics

tarzan
09-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Yegua whats even more f@-!#d up that she talked so much s!/\t about other chics and I can't even believe she sent those pics. If she had a f!&#\n body but come onnnnnn. Bad body and all.

tarzan
09-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Buddies new song:::: This is what he is gonna say when confronted. below.. Papo I know who you are and man me dejastes con la boca abierta. Coño all along I thought it was someone else.

They caught me on the counter (It wasn't me) they saw me banging on the sofa (it wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
They even saw our pictures (It wasn't us)

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 07:25 PM
Javi squad brother

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 07:54 PM
LA Negra.......

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 09:09 PM
Andy tell your boy to get checked out, it seems he has fetish

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:25 PM
La morena! Esta de pinga! Y Siempre tiene peste a sweat! No way.. Y esta Siempre hablando mierda of the other chicks, if a chick looks good she will trash her to death, making shit up n calling them every name, I know, because she's come to me trashing a few girls, that's karma for you

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:26 PM
Coñoooooo who the **** would want that chicks picture, she looks like shit, acts miserable and always stinks

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Hell no! She's vomit inducing and her attitude is gross always trashing the fine girls and sabotaging whatever they do lmso

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:32 PM
La more a came up to me and a few others while in fto trashing a certain girl, one of the few fine ones we have, and a good cop too surpringly, calling her a ho and saying she sends naked pics to guys, blah blah blah. So I tried to hook up with this girl and she turned me down flat basically sent me to **** myself...so Shes full of shit she had nothing more than nasty insulting things to say about the other females accusing them of the same shit

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:33 PM
Hot pink n blue nails gag

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:33 PM
At least you can't smell a picyure

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:34 PM
I want to see it who has it coño

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:35 PM
Was it Andy?

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 11:36 PM
sime desperate shit

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 12:38 AM
Can we continue talking about la Gorda please.........! The motocicleta tress /// dice que el no presta ha su novia. Pero Sleeve boy says that's una tremenda mentira. Dicen que el tipo esta preguntandole ha las jente que porque dicen eso de el. Eso Lo dicen porque tu eres tremendo TARUDO...!

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 12:38 AM
1 of Andy boys. She had heels on and all Papo and opened one of body parts with blue nail polish.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 12:42 AM
WTF, WTF, please tell me we don't have desperate guys like that. Papo quien pinga quiere una foto de esa negra.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 12:48 AM
Bro she's always ****n hating on the few fine chics we have. Especially one in particular, she came up to me hating at 100 %. You're right, Karma is a *****.

But who is so desperate to ask for that chics picture.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:07 AM
Haha karma is a ***** she hates on all girls and this particular one she hates, accuses her of being a ho, but I've never seen a naked pic of that girl, but I'd like to. She hates on the Venezuelan one too hahaha

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Tiene una peste a grajo Siempre Del carajo

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Wait? She's opening a body part with blue nails?

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:09 AM
Any hints on who she sent it to?

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:15 AM
Can we continue talking about la Gorda please.........! The motocicleta tress /// dice que el no presta ha su novia. Pero Sleeve boy says that's una tremenda mentira. Dicen que el tipo esta preguntandole ha las jente que porque dicen eso de el. Eso Lo dicen porque tu eres tremendo TARUDO...!

Ese tarrudo no tiene un amigo que le diga coño el tipo es un anormal

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:15 AM
He should talk to sleeve boy and a few other (hundreds) hahahaha

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:17 AM
Dejen la horda tranquila y Hablen Del selfie con hot pink undies and blue nail polish

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:18 AM
Sleev-o has a good selfie collection of his own

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:19 AM
Esta tips esta insingable, ni con low t's duck if it worked

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:20 AM
1 of Andy boys. She had heels on and all Papo and opened one of body parts with blue nail polish.

Wait?...Andy has boys?

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:28 AM
Ese tarrudo no tiene un amigo que le diga coño el tipo es un anormal

There's no way this guy doesn't know
Todo el mundo sabe menos el tarru de la casa

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:29 AM
Este department is a ****ing joke with this promtions.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:32 AM
Bro she's always ****n hating on the few fine chics we have. Especially one in particular, she came up to me hating at 100 %. You're right, Karma is a *****.

But who is so desperate to ask for that chics picture.

Yeah she's come to me with her shit too, she hates on all the fine ones haha I'm glad karma is a *****
Any hints on who asked for this chicks picture? I have to know who is this desperate mofo with super human intestines

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:34 AM
That girl is a miserable hater, glad some of her shit backfired

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 03:02 AM

Maybe el no la presta Ella lo hace on the Dl, Sleeve boy and others have not asked him for permission that I know of 😈 Cayman no one knows better how to do things in the dark than his chick

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 10:32 AM
Papa let's just say he thinks he's the only one she sent her pics too butl, NOT!!!!! Estela is trying hard to get her groove. HHaha

I'm so embarrassed for him that I think the poor guy will die if I said his name.

Coñooooo bro I think you could do a lot better than that shit. And you got an ass shot of an ass she doesn't have. LA gente estan loca pal carajo.

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Oh yeah, he talked so much shit about que FEA she is , he could never hit that not even with a bag over his head because she's so ****n ugly. The crazy part is that he sent one back.

Crocodile dundee estas de pinga. You do need glasses. Put a BOLO out for a 43 white undies and black trimming requesting pictures of una asquierosa. OMG

Unregistered
09-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Ok so he asked her for one n then he sent one back? We got who SHE is now,but who is the guy? Cman hint hint!

Unregistered
09-30-2015, 02:39 AM
Ok so he asked her for one n then he sent one back? We got who SHE is now,but who is the guy? Cman hint hint!

Who's the female? Come on hint pls...!

Unregistered
09-30-2015, 08:05 AM
Who's the female? Come on hint pls...!

There's plenty of hints, read comments, is a give away

Unregistered
09-30-2015, 12:06 PM
Read between the lines. I just think its ****n crazy that this guy I personally know, even received a pic from la cocola and sends her one. LMFAO. Conñoooo papo really bro. I thought you had other prospects. La pincha esta dura.

tarzan
09-30-2015, 12:18 PM
Papo you talked so much smack and shit about that miserable chic, and yet you ask her for a pic. I don't know how you can even attempt to look at that shit, she's ugly bro. You even told me once that all of them are ugly.

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 12:58 AM
Papo you talked so much smack and shit about that miserable chic, and yet you ask her for a pic. I don't know how you can even attempt to look at that shit, she's ugly bro. You even told me once that all of them are ugly.

I'm sorry that I got your feelings hurt. I won't ask your mom for no more pictures. Hahaha.

Can we continue to talk about la gordi pls.... The 🚲🚲 sargentico aka 🐑🐑, looks a little bit upset about the sharing of his girl. Mardalena continues to walk around the station talking shit that he deserves everything on earth. Low T, what can I tell you. He just has low T.

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 10:06 AM
I'm sorry that I got your feelings hurt. I won't ask your mom for no more pictures. Hahaha.

Can we continue to talk about la gordi pls.... The 🚲🚲 sargentico aka 🐑🐑, looks a little bit upset about the sharing of his girl. Mardalena continues to walk around the station talking shit that he deserves everything on earth. Low T, what can I tell you. He just has low T.

Hey maybe la gordis can start sending pics too bro...the 🐑🐑🐑 can't be upset, he loves being a 🐑🐑🐑 and mardalena is just great entertainment with his 43 shit and jinetero way to get ahead. Low T, just a walking depressing repulsive mess of low T and ginger hair. There you go...

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 10:09 AM
Mardalena aka sleeve boy is a jinetero? Haha good one 🍆 .
Training moving forward

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 10:13 AM
qur clase de tarru el tipo 🐑🐑🐑 y la jeba Es una asquerosa que se mete cualquiera si este tipo supiera las historias de su jeba con lo tragico que Es se muere

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 10:14 AM
She's like Burger King your way right away hahaha

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 10:15 AM
She's like Burger King your way right away hahaha

More like McDonald's "over a billion served"

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 10:16 AM
I heard even low T with his limited hmmm manhood semi hit that once

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Papo you are trying to change from the attention being dawned from you talking about la gorda y la mardelena ( there old news) but just let la negerita know she will be next on her pic going around, oh yeah and yours too. But wait maybe I just may reveal your name so everyone can ask you to see them. This may get even more interesting.

Thought you had better taste than that. Here all along I thought you were dating someone else. I understand know you were banging her. ***** you should be disgustied.....

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Please tell who this guy is

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Heard it was one of the golden beach guys. Anyone else heard that?

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Heard it was one of the golden beach guys. Anyone else heard that?

Please someone tell us who this guy is...esta tips has it coming a long time ago. That Cochina always trashing the other girls she's the first sucia not to mention her stench and nasty attitude . Hope it makes the rounds like she tried making someone else's go ariund

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Papo you are trying to change from the attention being dawned from you talking about la gorda y la mardelena ( there old news) but just let la negerita know she will be next on her pic going around, oh yeah and yours too. But wait maybe I just may reveal your name so everyone can ask you to see them. This may get even more interesting.

Thought you had better taste than that. Here all along I thought you were dating someone else. I understand know you were banging her. ***** you should be disgustied.....

Hello retard, who gives a flying kite if they are sending each others pics. Stop hating!

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 01:08 PM

Hahaha, ok Gorda. I said it to your face. Maybe you should use those bars that you don't deserve to hold your gordura. Oooops, I'm sorry, the bars will be holding your fat neck from falling to the sides. Hahahaha. Respect me too Gorda.

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Hey asshole I'm not hating and I think its hilarious that the nasty dirty ass morena talked so much s*** about so many girls in the department and now karma came and bit her ass oh wait she doesn't have one oops her back. She called them hoes, but as they Karmas is a ***** but what I find even funny is that this duck head talked trash about her and know he is desperate asking for pics que ****n caballo.

Damn bro you lost your touch or should I put your ass on blast. Tell that cochina that hot pink and heels does not go with her and that her opening that nasty ass body part is dark and the blue Polish makes it look even more nasty.

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Hey asshole I'm not hating and I think its hilarious that the nasty dirty ass morena talked so much s*** about so many girls in the department and now karma came and bit her ass oh wait she doesn't have one oops her back. She called them hoes, but as they Karmas is a ***** but what I find even funny is that this duck head talked trash about her and know he is desperate asking for pics que ****n caballo.

Damn bro you lost your touch or should I put your ass on blast. Tell that cochina that hot pink and heels does not go with her and that her opening that nasty ass body part is dark and the blue Polish makes it look even more nasty.

Well said bro

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Everyday i will disclose one out of the list of IP addresses used on inquiry on this site.
Dont want your's disclosed ? Stop talking so much shit and get to work.

Enjoy IP 169.177.184.147

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 03:32 PM
That checks back to low T lmfo
Low T get back to work, I'm sure there's a lot of unsolved suspicious calls for you to solve
Toma!

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Low t ur a ****er...oh wait you're really not 😂

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Andy quit your tirade against la gorda. She didn't want to sleep wit you so what?!? Leave her alone she will get u in the end

Unregistered
10-02-2015, 11:35 AM
La morena Es una puerca, Siempre tiene peste, es una cochina, hablando mal de todas las mujeres y en chismes. y esa foto es una asquerosidad abriendo el Tu sabes con esos blue nails n the cracked dried up heels nasty

Unregistered
10-02-2015, 12:15 PM
La morena Es una puerca, Siempre tiene peste, es una cochina, hablando mal de todas las mujeres y en chismes. y esa foto es una asquerosidad abriendo el Tu sabes con esos blue nails n the cracked dried up heels nasty

You guys are a bunch of bigs. Grow up and get a life. Stop talking shit about your co-workers.

Unregistered
10-02-2015, 02:03 PM
You guys are a bunch of bigs. Grow up and get a life. Stop talking shit about your co-workers.

Oh you're so grown up and BUSY lol dude face it, ur reading Leo affairs first thing in the morning and defending that hot pink mess, pls I think is you who needs a life and stabilizing meds for delusions...

Unregistered
10-02-2015, 02:06 PM

Bunch of what? Pls mother Theresa (with capital low T) go get a life and stop asking for pictures

Unregistered
10-02-2015, 02:06 PM

Hahaha hello retard you are here too

Unregistered
10-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Hey dumbass which would be one of you too that were put on blast. If you guys never would of talked shit about your Co workers first, maybe people would of left you alone. Since you two talked a lot of shit about everyone else and who everyone else was ****ing let's make a big deal about you guys.

Papo I thought you had better taste than that I was shocked I thought you had it in for someone else, who's ****n hot, but you learn new things everyday about people.

Unregistered
10-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Oye cherna this guy apparently Is getting nerves

Unregistered
10-03-2015, 05:44 AM
Dude r u retardded

Unregistered
10-06-2015, 02:55 AM
Today's promotional ceremony was a joke. Why do we need 30 Captains? New Chief will not like that. Captains and Liutenants will be gone like in the past. We are a joke PD. We should be called The Land of Fake. Lol

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 05:21 AM
Today's promotional ceremony was a joke. Why do we need 30 Captains? New Chief will not like that. Captains and Liutenants will be gone like in the past. We are a joke PD. We should be called The Land of Fake. Lol

The land of confusion...

Unregistered
10-08-2015, 05:27 AM

De pinga, la puta odia la gorda, la gorda I dia a todas las putas, la puta se jama a todo el mundo, sleeve boy got a new tattoo to celebrate his chicks promotion 🐑🐑🐑 se rajo una yuca solo en la casa llorando y Delgado bought new high heels to celebrate his detective promotion .

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Listen up fellas, as I sit here and try to put two and two together. I've come to the conclusion that Andy only has 4 boys, Pablo, Jorge, Eddie and Omar. Now which out of these 4 will even ask la negra sucia for a picture. It has to be one of them.

tarzan
10-12-2015, 04:09 PM
I would show them the picture but I feel sorry for your pathetic ass so I wont. You know exactly who you are.

Negra he will deny all this shit but trust me when I tell you he talked shit about you and he will tell you it's just to get people of his back which is a Damn lie.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 04:34 PM
If the chic he was trying to talk to find out about this shit, she will be shocked because he had her believing that he was truly into her and really liked her.

You are a ***** ass ***** that is as sneaky as they come. How dare you even try to pull a stunt like that asshole. Don't play with a good women feelings because you can't keep your peeker in your pants. Be a real man. Hoes you play with like la negra but good women you don't.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Guys maybe he likes the negra. Let him be.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Listen up fellas, as I sit here and try to put two and two together. I've come to the conclusion that Andy only has 4 boys, Pablo, Jorge, Eddie and Omar. Now which out of these 4 will even ask la negra sucia for a picture. It has to be one of them.

Well Jorge is an insecure asqueroso fat ass...my money is in him

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Guys maybe he likes the negra. Let him be.

Nah no one does

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 07:47 PM
I guess someone does like her because he's asking for pictures.

I don't think it's Jorge.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Jorge may be asqueroso But believe me it wasn't him.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 08:36 PM
You can run but you can't hide.

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Oye cherna no comas mas mierda. Tell us who it is???? Not Jorge, not Andy, then who????

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Jorge may be asqueroso But believe me it wasn't him.

Tarzan Me la corto que fue Jorge, el tipo es un cochino

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Nah ni la prieta se acuesta con Andy con esa peste a pinga

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:32 PM
They both stink, so that will be a match made in heaven.

tarzan
10-12-2015, 10:34 PM
It wasn't Jorge or Andy....

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:43 PM
It wasn't Jorge or Andy....

Then who???????

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Jorge Gall...o?

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Jorge Gall...o?

Not even him

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 03:52 AM
Papo this girl was in love with Desius but I guess he was smart enough not to mess with her. I guess some guys are desperate.

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 04:26 AM
Desius dodged that bullet

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 04:26 AM
Enough of these bs, who did she send the selfie to????

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 02:02 PM
It's between Eddie and Omar??? Hmm mm let us try to figure this one out.

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 11:00 PM
It's between Eddie and Omar??? Hmm mm let us try to figure this one out.

Not Omar, I bet it was Eddie...she always had a thing for him

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 11:01 PM
Not Omar, I bet it was Eddie...she always had a thing for him

She had a thing for a lot of people...

Unregistered
10-14-2015, 02:08 AM
Can anyone tell me what the Gorda does all day? Oh I know, copy and pasted.

Unregistered
10-14-2015, 02:59 AM
Can anyone tell me what the Gorda does all day? Oh I know, copy and pasted.

She exercises

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 10:23 AM
I guess what K.H fails to realize, that he is crazy about someone else. . Haha. he talked so much shit about her when she wanted to eat lunch with him and hang out that she would never talk to him if she knew all the things he talked about her.

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 10:45 AM
Maybe some guys like ugly girls. I see you playing the victim.

tarzan
10-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Next time she should show those pictures to a man who cares for her.

One Voice
10-21-2015, 10:47 AM
She's wack.

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 04:10 PM
She's wack.

She's gross

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 02:40 PM
She's a miserable bitter wannabe ho who can't be a ho because no one wants to hit it
All they do is talk shit everytime she asks them out

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 06:47 PM
I guess someone thought she was special enough to ask for those pictures.

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 06:47 PM
He likes dark meat.....

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 06:57 AM
Hey Snake is this true that you got something going on with this cocola??? Damm I thought you had better taste.....

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Yes he does like dark and ugly. I'm sure he wishes he can be with that ****n fine ass Sgt.

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 06:48 PM
After reading all this I actually see what's going on. Pay back is a *****. To be continued.

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 06:53 PM
She tried to buy me but I declined that shit. Ella es tremenda sucia. Tried to burn so many other chics in the department especially 2 that I know very well. I have too much respect for one of them to even maintain a friendship with her. She's just jealous.

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 06:55 PM
And macho if you're with her like that you should be a shame of yourself because one of those girls has been a true friend to you. Their is no loyalty anymore in friendship.

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 06:56 PM
She even lost friends defending you. Tsk Tsk

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 08:14 PM
That's why he slobbers all over in the mornings when she gets to work. When he's leaving home from his shift.

tarzan
10-24-2015, 08:35 PM
The more I read the forum I die of laughter. You think you know somebody...

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 08:49 PM
She looks like a black caitlyn jenner.

Unregistered
10-25-2015, 03:11 AM
She looks like a black caitlyn jenner.

Now I'm lost...papi are we talking kh? Caitlin Jenner? What???? Who is the guy that slobbered? Por quien? No la apestosa selfie queen? All I know is oh tiene tremenda peste Por la mañana cuando llega y un desespero Por sausage que da lastima

Unregistered
10-25-2015, 03:12 AM
Yo lo wue quiero saber es a quien le mandaron la foto

Unregistered
10-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Macho read the forum. If you are a good police officer you will figure it out.

Unregistered
10-25-2015, 07:30 PM

Dolls and OS are a bunch of backstabbing *****es. All they know how to do is fu@k people over and talk shit about our current administration. They go around saying hello to everyone and at the end you get fu@ked by them.

Unregistered
10-26-2015, 11:19 AM
Dolls and OS are a bunch of backstabbing *****es. All they know how to do is fu@k people over and talk shit about our current administration. They go around saying hello to everyone and at the end you get fu@ked by them.

Oh yeah body! They two of them make one huge snake. Little b!tch Dolls goes around sayin hello to everyone like his everyone's friend. But what you don't see is the knife that he is about to stab the shit out of you.

OS, nothing but a little punk.

Unregistered
10-26-2015, 02:05 PM
Oh yeah body! They two of them make one huge snake. Little b!tch Dolls goes around sayin hello to everyone like his everyone's friend. But what you don't see is the knife that he is about to stab the shit out of you.

OS, nothing but a little punk.

Both snakes specially OS makes my skin crawl

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 04:20 PM
"E" are you and K dating now???? Porque esa esta de pinga!!!!

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 04:22 PM
She always was jealous when you would be around the girls from your old squad. Especially la boricua!!!! I can see why.....

tarzan
10-27-2015, 04:27 PM
Obviously you'll deny it all day but it was clear as day, what I saw from K.H to you via text. Daleeeeeee. Papa you won't be the first or last. Ask Desius he'll tell you a few stories.

Unregistered
10-28-2015, 10:33 PM
Oh boy!!!!

Unregistered
10-29-2015, 03:26 PM
She always was jealous when you would be around the girls from your old squad. Especially la boricua!!!! I can see why.....

Is this guy a Sgt. From mids.....?

Unregistered
10-30-2015, 11:29 PM

Oh yeah she hates her, always bad mouthing her lol that chick is so jealous of all the other chicks they're all s@&$ in her mind lol

Unregistered
10-30-2015, 11:29 PM

El Sgt de mids? Nahhhhh at least hope not lol

Unregistered
10-30-2015, 11:30 PM
No el pobre boricua no Por dios nene noooooooooooooooooo

Unregistered
10-30-2015, 11:31 PM

Yes but there's no way is him, he can pull good looking cuicks

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 05:39 AM
Yeah he is such a player!!!! He's always at Carolina Ale House checking chics out.

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 05:57 AM
Yeah he is such a player!!!! He's always at Carolina Ale House checking chics out.

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 07:09 AM
If only the 3 of them knew the truth....

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 07:11 AM
Play on player.

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 07:12 AM
Come on guys he is not even like that
he is respectful.

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 09:38 AM
If only the 3 of them knew the truth....

Who are the three ?

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 11:16 AM
I've worked for him and the guy is a great guy I've never seen him talking to chics.

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 12:05 PM
I've worked for him and the guy is a great guy I've never seen him talking to chics.

Great way to defend yourself ES!

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 02:19 PM
Stop instigating and talking shit and get to the dam point already.

Unregistered
10-31-2015, 03:52 PM
Stop instigating and talking shit and get to the dam point already.

Exactly so who r the three?

Camara
11-18-2015, 03:35 AM
It's just a matter of time, Macho. Be prepared and ready.

Unregistered
12-22-2015, 01:49 AM
Are there any Christmas pics?

Unregistered
12-23-2015, 08:57 AM
Macho, it's women like that that make it so much easier for us men.

Unregistered
12-23-2015, 09:15 AM
She likes to take pictures like that.

tarzan
12-23-2015, 09:39 AM
It's called eccentric blue. LMAO

Unregistered
02-11-2016, 02:07 AM
WOW, I'm in disbelief to say the least and disgusted.

Tarzan
02-11-2016, 02:17 AM
Hampton Inn (memories)

Unregistered
02-11-2016, 11:21 AM
It started back in 2013 or sooner.

Unregistered
02-12-2016, 07:28 PM
It's always the ugly ones.

Unregistered
02-13-2016, 08:21 PM
That's his Nubian queen as he refers to her. Maybe he really likes her. Let them be.

Unregistered
02-13-2016, 09:00 PM
A collage of pictures are cool. Gun belt, tattoos showing, etc....

Unregistered
02-14-2016, 09:13 PM
Sounds like Doral needs a calendar...