PDA

View Full Version : Smokey

Mewantballznow
09-11-2015, 04:15 AM
You have all been lied to. You have been made out to be fools thinking your working at a police department.

meluvulngtime
09-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Chief just released the biggest lie over national news. This steak will be served over cooked and thrown out with the rest of the command trash.

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Should be more like my major and detective sergeant have been changing titles to reports per whose direction. Let the dookie fly and land where it does.

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 10:59 AM
What a coward. To try and put this on us? It's been brought to your attention? The gloves are off. You ain't coming back after this one.

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 06:00 PM
This MoFo had lost his mind. The officers. Really. And your administrative LT is who is going to be the one to investigate this. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie Dokie. You can believe that one of you want.

Mitt
09-12-2015, 08:09 PM
I agree. What a coward....."it's been brought to my attention".

Listen if he really didn't know about that as well as many of the other problems that he claims to have JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT then he is either grossly incompetent or been asleep at the wheel. Either way he has demonstrated that he cannot efficiently run this department.

Ralph
09-12-2015, 09:36 PM
I was with Hialeah and knew Sam when he was there. Don't blame the chief blame the Manager for the woes of the police department.
Apparently she chose him for the chiefs position even though he did not have the experience to lead a police department .
In Hialeah the command staff did little to develop him to do anything except follow orders.
I'm told that he did the same in Pinecrest. I don't know why the Manager thought he could lead the department being that he never demonstrated leadership qualities in the past.

I think that often times Managers don't fully understand what it takes to actually LEAD a department that serves an affluent community such as Pinecrest.

Since he's not had any experience in the areas of critical thinking, problem solving or proactive policing I have to say that the Manager either didn't do her homework or is more comfortable with a follower working for her as opposed to a leader.

On thing I will say about Sam. He is a very good follower.

Pepsi
09-12-2015, 09:51 PM
What made you think this was the man for the job? Did he sing Pepsi's old catch phrase. " you got the right one baby, uh huh uh huh"

magicmikeXXL
09-12-2015, 09:57 PM
His ego has reached an all time high. The mean is delusional in thinking he is untouchable. I don't know what the physical relationship is between him in the manager but there is something there worth investigating. This guy has run this ship aground too many times already. She keeps holding on to him for what.

Dale
09-12-2015, 10:00 PM
http://m.local10.com/news/pinecrest-police-review-hundreds-of-crime-reports-that-may-have-been-misclassified/35217888

In addition, the Administrative Division Lieutenant has been directed to verify all residential crime reports, thereby ensuring their accuracy and precluding any future reporting errors

Why wasn't this being checked as a matter of routine best practices?

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 10:04 PM
For real. I would love to be a little fly in the majors office and detective sergeants office. Would love to see their panicked faces on the shi- storm their fearless God just threw on them. Looks like you guys need to ask for those knee pads back that you lent out to you know who.

misosexy
09-13-2015, 04:30 PM
Word on the streets is EL Jefe, Major and Sgt. Villa has submitted job applications on jobs.com and usa.gov.

Sgt. Schultz
09-13-2015, 08:54 PM
El Jefe in trying to CYA pleads ignorance to what occurs in his department. I'm sure that this is comforting to the residents. However, now at least they know the incompetence at the top at the PD.

Ollie
09-19-2015, 03:36 PM
I agree with that.

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 10:47 PM
El Jefe in trying to CYA pleads ignorance to what occurs in his department. I'm sure that this is comforting to the residents. However, now at least they know the incompetence at the top at the PD.

But all of this begs the question as to why the City Manager is condoning it and is sitting on her hands ! ! !

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
Lie....check
Cheat....check
Steal.....check
The world of el jefe...how much longer till the clock strikes zero and gone! You ****ed your cops over and over again...your a liar...go back 2 Hialeah....oooooo wait.....they don't accept u

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 08:47 PM
That Boriqua is a worthless unethical POS and has always been.
He was a liar and a cheat his entire police career, if you want to call it that, and Hialeah should have arrested him for theft except he was protected by Martinez.(The convicted felon)
There has to be a hidden link between him and The Manager or a common link with Greer; if you dig you will find it.

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 03:23 AM
He is the worst representation of what a chief of police is. He has lost control of his officers, lost the respect of the residents and only has the managers backing. What is the link?

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 10:55 AM
Who hired and influences "The Manager"?

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Is Evelyn Greer still around ?

Martinelli
09-24-2015, 01:38 PM
It's my understanding that the overwhelming majority of the residents are very pleased with the chief and some of the innovative measures that he has introduced to curb these recent burglaries.
Well done Jefe!

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 04:08 PM
some1 must tell sam to stop having relatives post here in his defense or one of his admin *****es