PDA

View Full Version : We don't feel safe

Unregistered
09-10-2015, 11:35 AM
Chief are you k with Central units 06 from 5 av nw 8 st and 3 av nw 20 st instead of the station, this been going on for a few months courtesy of Major Farmer. All the cop killing going across America and we are 06 as a group in the projects. How safe is that? If anything happens to me my family has been made aware. We don't need a drive by or ambush on Cops.

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Chief are you k with Central units 06 from 5 av nw 8 st and 3 av nw 20 st instead of the station, this been going on for a few months courtesy of Major Farmer. All the cop killing going across America and we are 06 as a group in the projects. How safe is that? If anything happens to me my family has been made aware. We don't need a drive by or ambush on Cops.

You shouldn't feel safe when shit like this happens.
https://youtu.be/zH8js088O9k
I hope this cop in Cape Coral gets what's coming to him. Cuffing an 80 year old lady behind her back like that. And the simple fact that she's showing possible signs of having a stroke. Cops wonder why citizens are getting fed up with the military response our nation's police force is having. Who's out there to police the police? No one!!! It's time for the American people to police the actions of the police. The time is coming. Start acting like police and less like bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!