PDA

View Full Version : Black on Black Crime cause black life's matter

Unregistered
09-08-2015, 11:30 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article34328088.html

You guys got to read this story! ****ing incredible. Wake up folks these ******s thugs living in our society are out of control and are being in power by civil rights leaders and organizations thinking that it's ok to commit crimes. In Their minds their actions are justify because the white people are to blame cause of racism and they think they are entitled to act this way. We are in a self destruction mode.
Oh I forgot the ****** Is being set up by the police. Tragic story. Father losing two sons on a tragic senseless death.

Unregistered
09-08-2015, 12:08 PM
#1- Who the **** reads the Herald?
That left wing mullet wrapper caters to the ******s and their anti-police causes.
#2- Who cares what happens in the projects?
Natural Selection, let these animals kill each other. We are saving money in welfare, food stamps and thinning out the herd is a good thing. They have become an invasive species that needs to be controlled.

Unregistered
09-09-2015, 03:43 AM
#1- Who the **** reads the Herald?
That left wing mullet wrapper caters to the ******s and their anti-police causes.
#2- Who cares what happens in the projects?
Natural Selection, let these animals kill each other. We are saving money in welfare, food stamps and thinning out the herd is a good thing. They have become an invasive species that needs to be controlled.

I agree let them kill themself.

Unregistered
09-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Does anyone really give a shit about what happens north of NW 36 Street or in the nigra Grove? Let the animals kill themselves.

Unregistered
09-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Chuck rabin wrote this he is city hall puppet. This appears to be a set up piece to make way for the next cuban chief. When the herald writes something rest assure city hall has a hand in it.

Unregistered
09-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Does anyone really give a shit about what happens north of NW 36 Street or in the nigra Grove? Let the animals kill themselves.
Nope, nobody cares!

Unregistered
09-10-2015, 12:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhE88Tp4I6U

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 03:55 AM
Another black man killed another black man today in little Haiti. Shocker...