PDA

View Full Version : The Book of Lube

Unregistered
09-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Lube 12:22-

And he said to his disciples, "therefore I tell you not to be anxious about your life, where to get .5 for lunch, when you will 06, or how many tickets I expect you to write. Nor about your Bentley or what dancing shoes to put on."

Unregistered
09-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Lube 12:22-

And he said to his disciples, "therefore I tell you not to be anxious about your life, where to get .5 for lunch, when you will 06, or how many tickets I expect you to write. Nor about your Bentley or what dancing shoes to put on."

Amen brother.

Unregistered
09-04-2015, 07:40 PM
"Go, behold, I send you out as lamb chops in the midst of wolfing down my quiche and Chablis in the wine region of my estate at the Breakers."

Lube 10:3

Unregistered
09-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Lube 22:31

" Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat. That he may make me the Deputy Chief by the third when the incompetent rise from the dead and divide the garments of the office in Sodom.

Unregistered
09-27-2015, 12:39 PM
Lube 16:2

"Protect a cop
Extend the DROP.
Like I, be a gun-toting hero
While doing absolutely zero."

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 10:35 AM
"Lest we wallow in the pool of pity than shall we rise to our expectations. More of the same, the drop of a name."

Book of Lube 24:3:4

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 12:13 PM
Wouldn't the book of "JOKE" I mean JOB, tell a better story of you Ronald.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 02:22 PM
The path of the righteous commander is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil majors. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he truly is his brother's keeper and I got his back.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to lubricate and destroy my PST and/or my work schedule . And you will know my name is the Lube when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Book of Lube 15:4

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 05:22 PM
The path of the righteous commander is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil majors. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he truly is his brother's keeper and I got his back.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to lubricate and destroy my PST and/or my work schedule . And you will know my name is the Lube when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Book of Lube 15:4

Dude, take your DULOXETINE and ZANAX! Was that you we saw over last weekend. Standing near City Hall. Holding a sign. "repent for I shall smite thee" buy a "flower so I can take a shower"? Sounds like you getting a wee-bit jealous of those appointed above you? Hey if so you heap the wrath of your own making. You should try not talking out your mouth and ass. At the same time! I guess your not as wise as you think you are. Playing one against the other for your own gain.
Ron, you got no-one to blame for what is going on. You made stupid claims, that you gave up a few higher ranks for others. So they could get ahead! Like they didn't or don't have what it takes to do the job, you really WANT. I guess your to pigheaded for the advice from others. You have been ask, to chill with this nonsense. So since you won't listen to your friends, then you get what you deserve. I bet Louis and the Muslim are loving you right about now. You think your off comments made to some that you think are in your corner. Don't get repeated back to those you have. Talked about like were dogs . During your little behind the scenes actions to make many look bad and stupid? Ya Ron. I'm included. You talk to me like I'm the best friend you ever had. Yet I hear things too. I don't take to much stock in this he said, she said children play. Yet when I see you and how you act to some, to their face. Then hear what you say later. I want nothing to do with you. if you get D/C, oh well. It wouldn't surprise me or many if you do. Yet any would be a better choice over you! Except me! I have no interest or desire for it. As a matter of record. It was stated to me that YOU said that when you get D/C many are going back to their last civil service rank and your going to usher in a new era. Good luck with that. You can send me a postcard.

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 04:29 PM
Word hard so I won't have to. In the end your success is mine. My spirit is ours. A vortex of pride.

Book of Lube 27:5

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Word hard so I won't have to. In the end your success is mine. My spirit is ours. A vortex of pride.

Book of Lube 27:5

Hey chicken head. If your going to quote passes from the bible. learn a few of the basic. One important one is I'm a jealous God. Seems to me your conceit looked over that one. Oh as far as working hard, so you don't have too. Ron we all could sit in our cars the entire shift and do nothing and still done more work in a day, then you have for the month. Honestly Ron your not even a cop anymore, haven't since you left 10 sector years ago. All you our now is a public relations moron. Getting the nod's from the upper staff for work others do.

Unregistered
10-19-2015, 12:06 AM
we are renegades of Lube!

Lube 18:3

https://youtu.be/K626gMvu2ds

Unregistered
10-29-2015, 11:30 AM
Lube 17:35

Two women, Lube's ladies, shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Left to have his back. The savior sabor.

Unregistered
01-13-2016, 12:00 PM
Lube 1:20 – “Then Lube arose and tore his robe and greased his hair and fell on the ground and worshipped while awaiting ascension to the heaven of Chief.”

Unregistered
01-14-2016, 10:47 PM
Lube 34:49

And the Lord said " put in 6 a day and request overtime in Goshen in the land of milk and honey. Play the part of knowledge and lead from within and without."

Unregistered
01-23-2016, 12:51 PM
This is the book of love

Unregistered
01-24-2016, 02:56 AM
I love this book wow

Unregistered
02-18-2016, 05:00 PM
Well I wonder wonder wonder wonder who WHO who wrote the Book of Lube.

Unregistered
03-28-2016, 03:04 PM
I am not here. I work a four hour day and I have risen to the on ramp of 95 north. Remember how I spoke into thee when I was yet in Galilee and then Curtias Park.

Lube: 24:6

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 10:36 PM
I am not here. I work a four hour day and I have risen to the on ramp of 95 north. Remember how I spoke into thee when I was yet in Galilee and then Curtias Park.

Lube: 24:6

For behold, the Lube, the host of hosts is taking away from Jerusalem and from Judah support and supply, all support of bread, and all support of water; the mighty man and the soldier, the judge and the prophet, the diviner, the NRO, and the elder, the captain of fifty, the lieutenant of seventy, and the man of rank, the counselor and the skillful magician who disappears by noon and the expert in charms. And I will make boys their princes, and infants shall rule over them. And the people will oppress one another, every one his fellow and every one his neighbor; the youth will be insolent to the elder, and the despised to the honorable. Stand down all sailors and their vessels shall be parched in the dryness of the desert. ..

Isaiah 3:1-26

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 07:16 PM
My biography is the real bible! Submarine airborne
OOHRAH

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Do you actually have a badge and gun

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 11:47 PM
"then Mary magdelan stood amongst the men, she proceeded slowly towards him, the one, those who knew him as lubalicious. She reached for his robe, he grabbed her wrist, and within a second his face hit the dust. "
She bent down and whispered to his ear, "pride goeth before the fall" come to my tent on the eve of your promotion" I shall wish you well again.

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Do you actually have a badge and gun

Only in Miami would Ron, have made it as a cop or get promoted. See, Ron was hired back in the mid to late 80's when the department, really needed bodies. Ron, whole career was off the coat tails of others works. If one screwed up, Ron didn't take a hit. If one did outstanding work, Ron was in the background, smiling like it was his arrest or idea that cause the actions to be taken. Ron's been retired now for more then a couple of years. Yet, everyday he's on here being appointed to this department or that department as their Chief. Still on Leo affairs trolling, like he did on 79st for those trannies. Now, trolling US 1 by the airport, for those special (ladies) Ron, it's time for you old azz to take a nap and wake back up in the real world. OH, don't invite me to any sauna's or the former dust bowl area. The last time one took you up on the dust bowl offer, you got your azz handed to you and tried to get him fired. Now, you'll just cry to any police department that would listen and have that person arrested. So, mister QRU, say goodnight or rather good bye to all and try to enjoy, your retirement..