PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Has it your getting a SWAT Mongol ?

Unregistered
09-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Just heard the EX-Chief of police of Sweetwater JESUS MENOCAL is gunning to be the next chief at Doral...is this true? please tell me its a joke

Unregistered
09-03-2015, 10:35 PM
More then likely yes! Both your PD are shi÷ holes anyways. Doral PD is the toilet and Sweetwater PD is the shi÷. Sweetwater chief will ensure you guys are under investigation also. Good luck AH

Unregistered
09-04-2015, 02:48 AM
Sweetwater LMAO! If its true then "macho is right about us for sure!

Unregistered
09-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Why the hostility between PD's? Shit bashing here and there... At the end of the day we back eachother up regardless what PD somesones from. I highly doubt that guy will be our Chief here and if he is then i guess everyone will be a SWAT Cert. Officer lol. Jesus it would be interesting....

Unregistered
09-04-2015, 02:54 PM
If they are seriously considering this guy our city has gone to shit. He has a very questionable past there is a IA file floting around that exposes him as attempting to make drug deals back in the day when he was a city of Miami cop.

Someone please send us the link and I hope that our city officials see it

Doral has always been under national spot light due to Trump and Shaq. It would be a disaster to bring this guy on and feed the propaganda machine on Cnn or some other national news outlet.

Unregistered
09-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Make sure to keep your K9s under 24 hour security if he becomes your chief, this guy and his retarded twin brother jacked off a police dog to 27 it's cum so instead of paying a breeder for stud service they could artificially knock up their personally owned female Shepard. The dirt bags sold the puppies for $500 each and actually got away with it.

Unregistered
09-16-2015, 04:23 AM
That's funny as hell

Unregistered
09-16-2015, 07:22 AM
He will never be chief in Doral there's no way...too controversial