PDA

View Full Version : Frank Fernandez ( Boy King ) does not get his way at Gables

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 09:29 AM
Frank went in to the Gables with his arrogance and tried to re invent the wheel by having 2 Chiefs and both to report to him. Frank is Public Safety Director, the problem is the Gables community wanted Hudak as Chief,Hudak was not given the position. Hudak for those that don't know him has been in the Gables for over 30 years and has the support of the Officers and the community. Last night at the commissioners meeting Gables citizens demanded for Hudak to be Chief. This was all over the news, city manager will be meeting with Hudak to offer him the position. I am happy for Hudak and the Gables. Frank you thought you were going to get away with your narcissistic management style at the Gables? What are you smoking? Wake up to reality my friend,you creat it me now learn to live with it.

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Frank went in to the Gables with his arrogance and tried to re invent the wheel by having 2 Chiefs and both to report to him. Frank is Public Safety Director, the problem is the Gables community wanted Hudak as Chief,Hudak was not given the position. Hudak for those that don't know him has been in the Gables for over 30 years and has the support of the Officers and the community. Last night at the commissioners meeting Gables citizens demanded for Hudak to be Chief. This was all over the news, city manager will be meeting with Hudak to offer him the position. I am happy for Hudak and the Gables. Frank you thought you were going to get away with your narcissistic management style at the Gables? What are you smoking? Wake up to reality my friend,you creat it me now learn to live with it.

No one cares he doesn't work here anymore.

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 12:49 PM
No one cares he doesn't work here anymore.

You are wrong, people like me that he Fu**ed along the way cause we did not kiss his Culo do care. While he was here he made some people's life a living hell. So now some of us at MPD are happy that he is not doing to good at Gables. What goes around,comes around is just a matter of time. Patience is the key to his destruction.

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Ron, I thought you were getting the position. What gives?

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Ron, I thought you were getting the position. What gives?

I will be Chief after Colina retires. LLanes retires Colina gets promoted to Chief, Colina rides the gravy train fills his pockets will $$$ and retires. I get promoted and continue the gravy train tradition. All of this courtesy of the Family & Friends plan,please don't be a hater. Learn how to play the game, you to might be able to join the F & F plan one day. Take your vitamins,say a prayer, drink a glass of milk every night before bed time and just BELIEVE!

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 04:56 PM
I'm happy to hear this. To one of the posters above: I, too, am glad to hear this update about FF not getting his way at the Gables. I know a few guys that work at the Gables and they mentioned that the entire department loved Hudak. He's a cop's-cop and never forget where he came from. I'm glad to hear that FF will not screw up this department with his communist dictatorship. To the guys and gals at the Gables: keep your head up and remain focused on continuing to keeping your residents safe and going home at the end of every shift.

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 05:29 PM
I will be Chief after Colina retires. LLanes retires Colina gets promoted to Chief, Colina rides the gravy train fills his pockets will $$$ and retires. I get promoted and continue the gravy train tradition. All of this courtesy of the Family & Friends plan,please don't be a hater. Learn how to play the game, you to might be able to join the F & F plan one day. Take your vitamins,say a prayer, drink a glass of milk every night before bed time and just BELIEVE!

Folks we all the the city of miami is a equal opportunity employer. The city manager will do another national search for the most qualified chief. It just so happens the national search revealed MPD Cubans to be superior.

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Guess what he got his way he didn't want it either it was the city managers idea. He told and showed her why it was not a good idea, but she went forward with anyway.

Unregistered
09-02-2015, 09:46 PM

This sounds like it was written by Whoretiz

Unregistered
09-03-2015, 01:29 AM
This sounds like it was written by Whoretiz
Perhaps, but in this case, if he wrote it, he is correct.

Hell, a broken clock is correct twice a day.
Fernandez is a mariconson.