PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz the habitual liar blaims the person who took the video.....lol

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 11:17 AM
Yes folks, lieutenant Javier Ortiz needs media attention once again and what better way than to blaim the black female who took the video.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/police-union-smears-woman-who-posted-video-of-police-beating-on-facebook-7823262

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 11:33 AM
Whortiz you man handled a pregnant girl in front of her kids? Your so manly and brave I want to have a career just like you...

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 11:46 AM
It's so obvious that the posters on the site aren't even cops.

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Whortiz you man handled a pregnant girl in front of her kids? Your so manly and brave I want to have a career just like you...

I was there when that happened. How the Miami new Times really tries to smear him. I was one of the officers on that complaint. All he did was come by to take the complaint and she got upset when he wouldn't order for her to be released. Great job new times

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 12:12 PM
It's so obvious that the posters on the site aren't even cops.

Ok, well... I'm a cop and know a great majority of the story is true. Ortiz on the hand is not a cop. He's a liability that shouldn't have ever been hired. Way to mess things up again by redirecting blame. You sound like the people we arrest. "But it's not my fault that I screwed my life... it's everything else around me" This guy is an embarrassment!

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 01:54 PM
The reality is that the two or three above that attack Ortiz and not the thugs are the ones that are the first ones to say I didn't get promoted because I am black. I actually like a person defending us on social media because no one else is. Even when we're right. Read carefully what Ortiz said about the women with the camera. Was he really wrong.

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Well, the New Times article was a complete hatchet job on Ortiz, slanted and biased, and in no way remotely resembled anything like journalism. Ortiz deserves a lot of criticism for all kinds of things, but "encouraging officers to like a Facebook page defending Officer Wilson" or disagreeing that Garner's death was a civil rights violation? Those are perfectly legitimate positions, commendable even from the head of the police organization.

The New Time is now and always has been a liberal, sensationalist rag, kind of a National Enquirer of the left, which prints some funny and interesting stuff, but doesn't even pretend to be even handed. So their phony outrage that the FOP isn't even-handed when defending cops is...well, phony and hypocritical.

I watched the video. Maybe the prisoner spit at the officer, or tried to bite him. Or something. But I think the cop has a big problem, and I hope it doesn't rope in the other cops as well. Dumb.

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 02:19 PM
Someone has to defend us, staff don't.

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Someone has to defend us, staff don't.

Defend yourself douche. This moron only makes us look stupid every time he opens his ignorant mouth. We shall always be judged by the company we keep.

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 04:17 PM
That's one thing everyone here and the media need to learn. Ortiz in the FOP Union president and the dues we pay to him means that when shit hits the fan his job is to defend me at all cost. I don't care what Ortiz is or does with his life either now or in the past. That's for him to worry about. Case closed.

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 04:24 PM
I was there when that happened. How the Miami new Times really tries to smear him. I was one of the officers on that complaint. All he did was come by to take the complaint and she got upset when he wouldn't order for her to be released. Great job new times

Were you also there when they beat up the ultra kid, wrote a fictitious use of force? Did you help deliver the 400K the city have the kid? Why wasn't he Suspended?

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Well, the New Times article was a complete hatchet job on Ortiz, slanted and biased, and in no way remotely resembled anything like journalism. Ortiz deserves a lot of criticism for all kinds of things, but "encouraging officers to like a Facebook page defending Officer Wilson" or disagreeing that Garner's death was a civil rights violation? Those are perfectly legitimate positions, commendable even from the head of the police organization.

The New Time is now and always has been a liberal, sensationalist rag, kind of a National Enquirer of the left, which prints some funny and interesting stuff, but doesn't even pretend to be even handed. So their phony outrage that the FOP isn't even-handed when defending cops is...well, phony and hypocritical.

I watched the video. Maybe the prisoner spit at the officer, or tried to bite him. Or something. But I think the cop has a big problem, and I hope it doesn't rope in the other cops as well. Dumb.

Hatchet job? This has become a weekly circus show with Ronald McDonald Ortiz. The cop does have Big problem, number one is a union prez that inserts himself in every issue even when not asked or the officer Is he PIO? He seems to want to take every issue on to national news so he can get in front of the camera and make jack ass of himself because no one controls him.

This officer and the department Will continue to suffer because of this clown's antics.

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 04:51 PM
Yes folks, lieutenant Javier Ortiz needs media attention once again and what better way than to blaim the black female who took the video.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/police-union-smears-woman-who-posted-video-of-police-beating-on-facebook-7823262

Well I see she has 4994 FB friends, and also was educated at U of F ( yea I doubt that , LOL ) and with the gun photo and gangbanger , that makes her one also. Point is who cares if he punched the guy, I have done that before, so what ? Of course I made sure there was no one around.

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Bla bla bla , you guys are talking garbage. The officer is clearly guilty and should be fired. Simple as that.
As a reminder, there is a coffee shop on every corner in the city. Do i have to say more ????????????

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Were you also there when they beat up the ultra kid, wrote a fictitious use of force? Did you help deliver the 400K the city have the kid? Why wasn't he Suspended?

Because he was cleared by everyone the guys that were fired were arrested for dope deals and not in connection with ultra

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 07:03 PM
Bla bla bla , you guys are talking garbage. The officer is clearly guilty and should be fired. Simple as that.

Okay "Judge Isaac Parker" if you say so! The fact is this officer is entitled to a vigorous defense from his FOP lawyer. When the lawyer goes through the 'evidence' as is, another picture might develop. It's not what the young lady captured on her cell phone camera; it's less what you think, what matters is what the officer experienced in his interaction with the offender in custody. What did the offender do to the officer that forced him to use force; that is the salient point here! Given that critical point, investigators and subsequent reviewers of facts MUST judge "The 'reasonableness' of a particular use of force . . . from the perspective of a reasonable officer on the scene, rather than with the 20/20 vision of hindsight" or from your perspective, "ass sight!" Let's wait until all facts -- beyond the limited cell phone video -- are known and then condemn or not.

As a reminder, there is a coffee shop on every corner in the city. Do i have to say more ???????????? On this we can agree! Still, the call will come when even you will be forced to engage or run away. What will you do?

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Because he was cleared by everyone the guys that were fired were arrested for dope deals and not in connection with ultra

Cleared? Stop with the bs he doesn't get cleared, his antics are brushed under the rug time and time again. Why?

Unregistered
08-15-2015, 09:37 PM
No matter how much shit people talk about Javi, he's the only one who will back us up. Going to IA, javi is there to make sure you don't get burned by the staff. Javi if your reading this know that you do have people backing you up and really appreciate what you do. Its a thankless job for the most part, so thank you.