PDA

View Full Version : Lets see if I understand this right

Unregistered
08-14-2015, 05:14 AM
So lets see if I understand this right. The administration no longer supports the officers here, and haven't for a long time. They are standing off to one side pointing their fingers at the officers yelling that everything is the officers fault and not theirs. They are writing everybody up for anything and everything for 2 reasons; 1) To show that its the officers fault for all the problems in the department and the city. 2) To mess up as many files as possible to try to prevent people from leaving by making them less desirable to other departments. The administration in this place is running around scared trying to justify their very existence and throwing all the hard working men and women under the bus in the process. I have never seen a place with such low moral before in my life. It would be a step up if the place was only in the toilet, but unfortunately its been flushed and is headed for the sewer. Again instead of the administration stepping up and trying to fix the problems, they are more concerned with how they look to king idiot at city hall. Such a shame, no wonder there are a huge majority of officers leaving.

Unregistered
08-14-2015, 11:04 AM
So lets see if I understand this right. The administration no longer supports the officers here, and haven't for a long time. They are standing off to one side pointing their fingers at the officers yelling that everything is the officers fault and not theirs. They are writing everybody up for anything and everything for 2 reasons; 1) To show that its the officers fault for all the problems in the department and the city. 2) To mess up as many files as possible to try to prevent people from leaving by making them less desirable to other departments. The administration in this place is running around scared trying to justify their very existence and throwing all the hard working men and women under the bus in the process. I have never seen a place with such low moral before in my life. It would be a step up if the place was only in the toilet, but unfortunately its been flushed and is headed for the sewer. Again instead of the administration stepping up and trying to fix the problems, they are more concerned with how they look to king idiot at city hall. Such a shame, no wonder there are a huge majority of officers leaving.

we all knew it was a matter of time.. politics hurt all. We should have stayed MDPD area!

Unregistered
08-27-2015, 09:09 AM

Morale is low all throughout Florida, look at Coral Gables this area is filthy rich and the Police Department is suffering so they say, now Frank Fernandez is there.

Let's be honest now
09-19-2015, 11:39 AM
You have people wearing other types of uniforms for offduty. You have people altering the inside and outside of their police unit. You have officers walking around here with beards that they look like Osama bin Laden. The other officers who refuse to answer calls for services. So you tell me, what do you think will be the correct course of action if none of these officers are complying with the standard operational procedures of this department. I'm not sure how many years you have in law enforcement, however this is a prestige profession and it's also a paramilitary organization so if officers refuse to follow the correct procedures, then write them up all day until they have two options. Get fired, or go to another agency. I am sick and tired of being compared to opa-locka police department because officers here don't have integrity or any type of work at 6 that can carry this agency to be one of the elite in this county. So you're going to blame somebody, make sure you blame yourself because all you guys are giving the admonition to our administrations so they can do what they're doing. Write each and every single one of you up for the most ridiculous and stupid ass things that you can actually do in a police department. Because quite frankly, anyone tries to do this at VSO, or at Palm Beach Sheriff's Office. You will be out of a job.!!

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 03:42 AM
You have people wearing other types of uniforms for offduty. You have people altering the inside and outside of their police unit. You have officers walking around here with beards that they look like Osama bin Laden. The other officers who refuse to answer calls for services. So you tell me, what do you think will be the correct course of action if none of these officers are complying with the standard operational procedures of this department. I'm not sure how many years you have in law enforcement, however this is a prestige profession and it's also a paramilitary organization so if officers refuse to follow the correct procedures, then write them up all day until they have two options. Get fired, or go to another agency. I am sick and tired of being compared to opa-locka police department because officers here don't have integrity or any type of work at 6 that can carry this agency to be one of the elite in this county. So you're going to blame somebody, make sure you blame yourself because all you guys are giving the admonition to our administrations so they can do what they're doing. Write each and every single one of you up for the most ridiculous and stupid ass things that you can actually do in a police department. Because quite frankly, anyone tries to do this at VSO, or at Palm Beach Sheriff's Office. You will be out of a job.!!

agree with you 100%.. you want to be treated like professionals .. then we have to act like professionals.. and it starts at the TOP and works down.. This is and should always be a paramilitary operation.. to think otherwise is just plain foolish!

Beards.. shorts.. etc do not belong in our operation.

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 02:23 AM
So you're saying to write everyone up who isn't abiding by the rules. That's all fine and dandy, if it applies to EVERYONE. You have a probationary FEMALE officer (we all know who she is) and gets away with everything, because she has pillow talk with AB. How do you fail to make notifications, tow cars for having an expired tag, etc..and not get paper, let alone keep her job. But then in the same breath, these people are writing officers up for cussing, not making a notification of a missing person in a PARK, and outright FIRING others for the same thing this female did. Riddle me that. Start with the top, demand accountability and stop the witch hunts...and everyone else will fall in line. This place is 8 years old, and still can't get it right.

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 11:39 AM
AL is just a pure racist and AB is an idiot.

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 03:25 AM
CB, NJ, BG, Sgt. TD and Sgt. DS if you are so unhappy and think that you are so smart, why don't you leave and go where you can be racist. Stop tearing down this agency and get your personal lives together, then maybe you won't be so mad and angry...

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 10:22 AM
I say those who post with identity missing is just what the hate... Cowarts.....If you have issues do better, be better, and stop being a part of the problem. .. i came here from a out of town agency that was worse....I left and this agency has been great to me....
So CB... AK.... stop being Internet Gangsters..

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 10:50 PM
First off this is the first post I have written on this thread, and as you can see I'm not afraid of putting my name to it. I would like to know how I'm part of the problem here when all I do is come in and do my job. For that I have been targeted, threatened, and written up for BS. So is this how I'm part of the problem? I've been a champion for this department for years, and only recently when I've witnessed, and been a part of, the selective enforcement of so called rules have I become disenfranchised, loss my motivation, and desire for here. I would love to be part of the solution but anyone who speaks up and tells the truth here and tries to help just gets knocked down and written up for it. So Mr. "hide behind the keyboard" tell me how "we" become part of the solution. Tell me how its all fair and just that a few (mostly rookies) get away with everything and others (mostly senior officers) get nailed for the most basic of things? I hope that this place will turn around and become the department that it could be, I'm just not sure it will happen anytime soon with the issues that are here. But please, and I mean this in all sincerity, how do we fix it? This department must be fixed and changed from the top down, not the bottom up, and so there isn't any confusion, I mean in the way the top does business and how it treats the officers here.

There is a reason that there are so many senior officers that are applying to other agencies and are willing to take pay cuts to do it. You don't really think that all of these officers are all bad apples and have been treated poorly and have a hidden agenda do you? Its because as senior officers they can see the writing on the wall and feel its time to get out. I don't hold it against them for that, and no one else should either.

Unregistered
10-01-2015, 11:06 PM
CB, NJ, BG, Sgt. TD and Sgt. DS if you are so unhappy and think that you are so smart, why don't you leave and go where you can be racist. Stop tearing down this agency and get your personal lives together, then maybe you won't be so mad and angry...

One more thing, anyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist and I resent the remark and the label. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard saying such accusations why don't you come to me and say it, or reveal yourself here and Ill come talk to you, in a professional manner as that is who I am. I do notice that all the initials listed above are all white officers, why is that? I know of plenty of African American officers in this department that are racist, I do hope you realize that.

For you to call me a racist just goes to show that you obviously don't know me, or you just want to stir up the pot. Either way it shows your true nature!

Steve J
10-05-2015, 12:37 AM
One more thing, anyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist and I resent the remark and the label. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard saying such accusations why don't you come to me and say it, or reveal yourself here and Ill come talk to you, in a professional manner as that is who I am. I do notice that all the initials listed above are all white officers, why is that? I know of plenty of African American officers in this department that are racist, I do hope you realize that.

For you to call me a racist just goes to show that you obviously don't know me, or you just want to stir up the pot. Either way it shows your true nature!

Silly you...don't you know only whites can be racists.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 03:28 AM
Below is the Official list of shit starters & crybabies:

NJ
CB
TD
DS
SH
DL
LG
AK
JW
HP
AS
PV
BG

All these guys do is complain, complain, complain. If you're not happy here, leave. If some way we can get rid of all these people on this list, this place would move foward.

All they do is cry and cry and cry. Complain, Complain, and Complain...

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 10:04 AM
Below is the Official list of shit starters & crybabies:

NJ
CB
TD
DS
SH
DL
LG
AK
JW
HP
AS
PV
BG

All these guys do is complain, complain, complain. If you're not happy here, leave. If some way we can get rid of all these people on this list, this place would move foward.

All they do is cry and cry and cry. Complain, Complain, and Complain...

Lol.. soooooo true..

You should rank them...

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 02:46 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2392505]Below is the Official list of shit starters & crybabies:

NJ 9 (he is who he is)
CB 8 (just learn to shut up)
TD 7 (worthless)
DS 10 ( diarrhea of the mouth)
SH 3 (Malcom X conspiracy theory)
DL 6 (Just lost)
LG 2 (biggest cry baby in the planet)
AK 13 (Just full of shit)
JW 5 (has no clue, but complains
HP 11 (Black Power)
AS 12 (Just worthless x100)
PV 4 (dude, stop crying and *****ing)
BG 1 (constant crying *****)

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 01:59 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2392505]Below is the Official list of shit starters & crybabies:

NJ 9 (he is who he is)
CB 8 (just learn to shut up)
TD 7 (worthless)
DS 10 ( diarrhea of the mouth)
SH 3 (Malcom X conspiracy theory)
DL 6 (Just lost)
LG 2 (biggest cry baby in the planet)
AK 13 (Just full of shit)
JW 5 (has no clue, but complains
HP 11 (Black Power)
AS 12 (Just worthless x100)
PV 4 (dude, stop crying and *****ing)
BG 1 (constant crying *****)

I hear PV was like that at Stool (as in shit) Board. All mouth and has no business being a copper.

Unregistered
10-24-2015, 12:39 PM
A house divided will never stand and prosper. .......

Unregistered
10-25-2015, 11:57 AM
A house divided will never stand and prosper. .......

Spare us all the prophecy BS. This place is divided, at multiple levels and for numerous reasons, from race to cops that are marginal performers at best. Get off the site with your garbage posts and call it like it is.

Unregistered
04-01-2016, 09:53 PM
agree with you 100%.. you want to be treated like professionals .. then we have to act like professionals.. and it starts at the TOP and works down.. This is and should always be a paramilitary operation.. to think otherwise is just plain foolish!

Beards.. shorts.. etc do not belong in our operation.

I agree that professional should start at the top, beginning with the major. Crashing his car leaving the scene of the crash and having a MGPD write the report 3 days later as property damage, when the incident occurred at the Galleria Mall. Then you have the Chief of Police screwing all the female new hires as well as half the females at City Hall. Drives his city car when he goes out drinking, gets demoted and suspended for sexual harassment but later gets rewarded with a promotion to chief. Should I continue with professionalism? You have to lead by example. That's all your officers are doing, leading by the examples being set by the leaders.

Grand Wizard
04-02-2016, 01:23 PM
That's what happens when you work with porch monkeys #Trump2016🇺🇸

Unregistered
04-04-2016, 01:37 AM
I agree that professional should start at the top, beginning with the major. Crashing his car leaving the scene of the crash and having a MGPD write the report 3 days later as property damage, when the incident occurred at the Galleria Mall. Then you have the Chief of Police screwing all the female new hires as well as half the females at City Hall. Drives his city car when he goes out drinking, gets demoted and suspended for sexual harassment but later gets rewarded with a promotion to chief. Should I continue with professionalism? You have to lead by example. That's all your officers are doing, leading by the examples being set by the leaders.

WOW....Isn't the police chief married with a bunch of kids, also how do you know if he's sleeping with different women, were you there? Too much personal information on LEO Affairs.