PDA

View Full Version : Magical Time Bank

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 06:01 AM
How does TS always have "time" to take off and call in sick? Such a magical mystery.

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 02:17 PM
It's not magical, look at her past that princess is untouchable.

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 02:37 PM
How does TS call in sick and magically feel better 3 hours later and able to show up at work? Hmmm....

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 05:50 PM
It's all smoke and mirrors. "Magically" has time on the books. "Magically" feels better in a few hours after calling in sick for the shift. no such thing as magic. Just an illusion. Something fishy going on with her time bank and the excessive absences that are never addressed!

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Well when JH shows he won't act on it.....whose to blame? Her for continuing to do it or him for allowing her to? Or us for not following suit ?!?!?!

Unregistered
08-06-2015, 12:55 PM
I'd have to say both are to blame. JH for not holding her to a higher standard and therefore other officers ARE starting to follow suit. a
And TS for holding people to a higher standard than she holds herself. being a drama queen and making complaints out of trivial things around the PD yet she abuses sick time and is excessively absent? Cry me a river.

Unregistered
08-06-2015, 09:16 PM
It all comes down to her supervisor who refuses to address the issue of TS abusing sick time. This could have been dealt with A LONG time ago if things were correctly documented and action was taken.

Unregistered
08-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Sorry excuse for a Police Officer. Constantly calls in sick leaving the rest of the squad to do all the work. Even when she does show up she sits under an oak tree and does nothing. When is the last time she has checked out in the gardens or other high crime area and made a proactive arrest?

Is it true she called in three days over the fouth of July weekend? Why is this allowed?

Unregistered
08-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Why did she magically get 20 extra hours this past month on her vacation time

Unregistered
08-10-2015, 12:56 AM
What is her supervisor getting out of it and why isn't JH breaking that pair up

Unregistered
08-10-2015, 02:04 AM
How did KT automatically get transferred to a resource officer gig? What happened to the days when vacancies or temporary positions were posted and every officer had the opportunity to apply? I mean, must be nice to have accrued annual time while on light duty, continue to work a M-F schedule with holidays off AND get first dibs on all those school details. what is that like??? Magical. Also, is she still collecting I
i.d. pay and will she continue to collect it while at the middle school?

Unregistered
08-10-2015, 01:58 PM
They should give the Sro job to TS since she did such a great job last time she was an Sro.

Unregistered
08-11-2015, 10:36 AM
At least morale and productivity is at an all time high!

Unregistered
08-18-2015, 02:04 PM
You know, I'm getting tired of you cowardly gossipers always coming on here to whine about other people and not having the courage to sign your name so you can be confronted like an adult. If you would stab Kristi in the back on here, what can she expect out in the field. It's people like you that meaning to the term, "they'll give anybody a badge today." If you had half the grit that Kristi had maybe you would have been offered the job. How many of you cowards could have cancer, go through chemo, radiation, four surgeries, and still get your lazy butt out of bed and go to work everyday with fatigue, pain, and nauseousness? Answer. None of you. Because your too weak minded and sorry. Oh and so there's no misunderstanding or confusion, this is Kristi's husband Mike. If you have a problem with my beautiful wife, have the courage to confront her to her face. Or better yet, please confront me.

Unregistered
08-18-2015, 02:22 PM
And one last thing because I know one of you cowards will probably say it. Kristi did not ask me to fight her battle. In fact she asked me not to reply. She's too honorable to stoop to this level. I took it upon myself because as her husband it's my job to defend her. If you spent more time perfecting your job instead of complaining about what you didn't get, your character wouldn't be called into question and you might actually earn a position you want.

Unregistered
08-18-2015, 02:40 PM
And one last thing because I know one of you cowards will probably say it. Kristi did not ask me to fight her battle. In fact she asked me not to reply. She's too honorable to stoop to this level. I took it upon myself because as her husband it's my job to defend her. If you spent more time doing your job instead of complaining about what you didn't get, your character wouldn't be called into question and you might actually earn the position you want.

Unregistered
08-19-2015, 05:38 AM
Was the job posted? Yes or no

Unregistered
08-19-2015, 10:10 AM
No it wasn't posted.

Unregistered
08-19-2015, 08:01 PM
Mike you are not only blind but you are stupid as well aren't you the ones having issues with going to work also why can't people just come to work and do their job

Unregistered
08-19-2015, 09:34 PM
Mike the KT you live with must be different than the one we work with. At work she typically starts most of the bs gossip. While I appreciate you "defending" her your argument is null, but I did find your words entertaining; thanks for the giggle.

Unregistered
08-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Would be nice if she spent more time perfecting her job however she is only spent maybe three years on the road throughout her total employment

Unregistered
08-21-2015, 04:07 AM
Between the light duty assignments and excessive absences, the same could be said about TS. Hardly any time spent working on the road Being an actual police officer.

Unregistered
08-21-2015, 10:10 PM
I wonder how many annual/sick hours she has on her check this pay period. I bet it's a magical number.

Unregistered
08-21-2015, 10:46 PM
As soon as the double digits appear in the time bank, TS disappears. Now you see her, now you don't.
Quite the magic act!
We're all waiting for the final disappearing act.

Unregistered
08-21-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm waiting patiently for the truth to come out. If someone was getting "magical time" and someone was "taking care " of certain people illegally,then surely the boss is looking into the matter and those individuals will be dealt with. If nothing is done, and this matter is not addressed, then I believe outside sources are waiting to pounce and shed light on this subject to legal counsel and many others. After all, everyone should be treated the same right? What's good for one is good for all. This is just the tip of the iceberg, and things are going to start melting if the issue is ignored as has been the case for years. Leaders of this department wake up and realize these issues are the cause of low morale and unproductive gossip. Do your job!!! We are all waiting, and our patience is running low.

Unregistered
08-22-2015, 02:37 AM
I'm wondering if we can pay an outside source to come in and pull all of her time cards and time that she is received on her pay stubs through an outside source

Unregistered
08-22-2015, 04:03 AM
Yes we can, already in the works if admin doesn't take action. This is not going to be swept away like everything else. Already in the works. Legal advice was wait and see if issue is handled. if not Pumas are ready to pounce. It's coming, just wait and watch.

Unregistered
08-22-2015, 04:10 AM
It also,has not been overlooked that person or persons that has been covering or not reporting time off, and or giving Non-existent time is going to be investigated and dealt with. Legally!!! Bypass the bosses and get FDLE involved. It's the only way when so called leaders overlook obvious illegal issues.

Unregistered
08-22-2015, 11:31 AM
Waiting and watching but I seriously doubt anything will happen. It's been brought to JHs attention in the past and he has taken no action, so don't get your hopes up. Yaaaaawn.

Unregistered
08-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Theft of time and money from the city should be investigated and all parties involved in scheming should be charged accordingly. WWJD

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 02:09 PM
What are you idits talking about? There is no magical time bank and no is bein taken care of. She calls in sick she gets it off. Ju like anyone of us other cops. If she doesnt have the time she doesnt get paid. You arent contacting fdle or anybody else. And no one would care if you did. The low morale is from the low manpowr and low pay. Nothing else. You guys are a bunch whiney little ninnies. The stuff you guys are complaining about goes on at every organization whether its leo ibm or walmart. Crybabies.

Unregistered
09-19-2015, 10:46 PM
What are you idits talking about? There is no magical time bank and no is bein taken care of. She calls in sick she gets it off. Ju like anyone of us other cops. If she doesnt have the time she doesnt get paid. You arent contacting fdle or anybody else. And no one would care if you did. The low morale is from the low manpowr and low pay. Nothing else. You guys are a bunch whiney little ninnies. The stuff you guys are complaining about goes on at every organization whether its leo ibm or walmart. Crybabies.

What planet are you from? So calling in sick and not getting paid because you are all out of time is what the rest of us do. Get a life you idiot.

Unregistered
09-20-2015, 02:04 AM

Get me a red pen, you must be a sergeants nightmare!!! OR in kindergarten.

Unregistered
09-21-2015, 07:06 PM
What planet are you from? So calling in sick and not getting paid because you are all out of time is what the rest of us do. Get a life you idiot.

Idiot as in i never wrote that we were all doin it. I guess your reading comprehension skills must have really hurt your options to move up or away huh? This place is soooo bad, but you are not leaving, you are not making rank, you havent been here long enuff to know what it is really like to have admin come after you. Go ahead and complain some more, crybaby.
And again, none of you whiners are gonna do anything but whine.

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 04:50 PM
Get me a red pen, you must be a sergeants nightmare!!! OR in kindergarten.

Thanks for the education.
BTW, it would be SERGEANT'S nightmare.
Guess you don't own a red pen, huh?
;)

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the education.
BTW, it would be SERGEANT'S nightmare.
Guess you don't own a red pen, huh?
;)

TS, you and HV need to figure out your next sick excuse; not reading forums about how sorry you are.

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 10:16 PM
Idiot as in i never wrote that we were all doin it. I guess your reading comprehension skills must have really hurt your options to move up or away huh? This place is soooo bad, but you are not leaving, you are not making rank, you havent been here long enuff to know what it is really like to have admin come after you. Go ahead and complain some more, crybaby.

You forgot your " ' " in HAVEN'T. Proof read before you throw stones while in your glass house; Silly girl....

Unregistered
09-22-2015, 10:38 PM
You forgot your " ' " in HAVEN'T. Proof read before you throw stones while in your glass house; Silly girl....

The S in silly girl should not be capitalised after a semi colon, glass house nerd boy...

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 09:04 PM
Honestly it's pretty sad to see fellow LEO'S bashing eachother when there is enough bad shit going on in the news about you in the first place. Who really cares? Are you jealous because some people are sick more than others? Or have kids that they have to take care of and the only thing they can do is call out because they are single parents with no help? Honestly stop whining like a bunch of 2 year olds and just mind your own damn business. If it's meant to be it'll all come to light and certain people will be reprimanded for their actions. Until then just do your damn job and quit bashing eachother... damn. No wonder LEO'S get such a bad wrap..You're just as pathetic as a bunch of high school mean girls. What makes you even more pathetic is bashing on someone who had cancer and is right back out doing her job LIKE AN OFFICER SHOULD...grow up and start acting like REAL police officers...

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 10:20 PM
She might be back from cancer (this time) but she has a history of missing work and being in light duty assignments. THAT is the point being made. This is a never ending cycle for a select few female officers. They constantly have excuses to miss work and go out on light duty, rather than show up for work like the rest of us. On top of that, they get opportunities handed to them and they're the ones who never get reprimanded for policy violations! It's frustrating.
And I could give a rat's ass about the "single mother" excuse. If her time at home was so precious to her, why's she staying an hour late at the PD to socialize with Anderson after shift and vice versa? Come to work like you're supposed to and you wouldn't have to stay so late to catch up with your favorite coworker. You could just catch up during your normal 12 hour shift, then go home to take care of your kid.
By the way, that was nice of him to drive all the way from Plant City just to pick up TS patrol car for calibration while she was off doing Lord knows what.

Unregistered
09-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Haha now that's funny. Why in the hell would someone drive all the way from plant city for TS? I'd make her ass walk or maybe just enlist the help of the people who's names she hasn't wrote down in her little tattle tale book..shes such a joke!!! I hear some of the dispatchers there dont even like her because she's so two faced. That's a sad day in my book when your dispatchers dont even trust you cause they don't want their names smeared for some bullshit she's cooked up.

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 01:16 AM
It's a matter of time before she leads him on like she did Dion. Then he'll be kissing his career goodbye! Another one bites the dust.

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 03:59 AM
Haha now that's funny. Why in the hell would someone drive all the way from plant city for TS? I'd make her ass walk or maybe just enlist the help of the people who's names she hasn't wrote down in her little tattle tale book..shes such a joke!!! I hear some of the dispatchers there dont even like her because she's so two faced. That's a sad day in my book when your dispatchers dont even trust you cause they don't want their names smeared for some bullshit she's cooked up.

The thing about TS is she keeps people close who will be beneficial to her when the timing is right. Those people usually have questionable morals. Once she catches wind that Admin is prepping to counsel her on policy violations and excessive absences, she'll deflect the attention off of her by throwing her so-called friends (coworkers) under the bus. She's always a victim. Either she's being "sexually harassed" or she's having "chest pains". The world is never fair to the manipulative TS. She'll never take a write up or suspension she deserves without dragging other officers and supervisors into her bullshit. If some of the dispatchers have figured this out, good for them. But many of us have known this about TS for a long time. The new officers are still very naive to her ways and will learn the hard way. She's a snake in the grass. You can either watch her like a hawk or you can be the dumb little field mouse that she suffocates the life out of.

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 10:29 AM
The thing about TS is she keeps people close who will be beneficial to her when the timing is right. Those people usually have questionable morals. Once she catches wind that Admin is prepping to counsel her on policy violations and excessive absences, she'll deflect the attention off of her by throwing her so-called friends (coworkers) under the bus. She's always a victim. Either she's being "sexually harassed" or she's having "chest pains". The world is never fair to the manipulative TS. She'll never take a write up or suspension she deserves without dragging other officers and supervisors into her bullshit. If some of the dispatchers have figured this out, good for them. But many of us have known this about TS for a long time. The new officers are still very naive to her ways and will learn the hard way. She's a snake in the grass. You can either watch her like a hawk or you can be the dumb little field mouse that she suffocates the life out of.

True story!

Unregistered
09-24-2015, 10:41 AM
It's a matter of time before she leads him on like she did Dion. Then he'll be kissing his career goodbye! Another one bites the dust.

I think thats part of her plan. Cozy up to the newbies, gain their trust, then BAM hit them with the knife in the back. From what I've heard shes very skilled with that haha. I hope for his sake he's smart enough to see the signs and get out while he still can. She's a snake, will always be a snake, and is only there to bring actual hard working officers down. But a little birdie has been chirping and i hear a change up is going to happen very soon that she will not be pleased with.

Unregistered
10-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Someone stated something was going to be done soon? Well? Or just more bpd trash talk?

Unregistered
10-10-2015, 01:33 AM
Typical BPD

Unregistered
10-10-2015, 02:26 PM
I dont think BPD will ever do anything about it because that's just too much work for them. I've heard a change up on the squads is about to happen and TS will get a new OIC that will not put up with her shenanigans and actually make her do her job....or just make her call in sick more hahahaha

Unregistered
10-13-2015, 12:20 AM
I call shenanigans on the above post. If the dept wanted to change things up why don't they do a complete shuffle. Put Reall in DB and ODell in Community services and get the two new sergeants some exposure in the real world and mix the squads up then. That won't happen because the new sgts have a hold on the Chiefs heart and other things I'm sure.
If you want to mix things up-start with the rank to set the example and then move the workers. Shuffling the squads alone will do nothing as long as the union agreement say they can trade squads. So moving people around is another slide of hand card trick, think about it. I've been on the same squad for years because if they try and move me, I just wait 2 weeks and trade right back.

Unregistered
10-15-2015, 03:11 PM
I havent seen that in the contract. I have seen able to change shifts, day to night for example, not squads. Plus, isnt there wordage about the needs of PD come first, for example you need senior officers on the shift, or a oic, not just a bunch of jr people? Im not starting trouble im asking for that to be cleared up.
The higher up or just chief, doesnt need to set an example. He tells us to jump and we have to jump. He doesnt have to jump first or have someone else higher up jump to show us how to do it.
As far as sr sgts going to db, the first thing you have to have is the chiefs trust, however that trust obtained is up to the chief, i dont think certain sgts have the trust of the chief and they will both be where they are for the rest of their careers. Or until they get enough drop and disappear for good.
Again, not starting a shouting match. This is just the way see whats being talked about.

Unregistered
10-16-2015, 11:03 PM
Why don't the sr sgts have his trust? Have they done something to prove they aren't worthy? Has the chief given them the opportunity to prove their loyalty and trustworthiness?

Unregistered
10-18-2015, 11:45 PM
Some people go from favorite to non favorite as the years go by. Depends on what rhe chief wants. Some people just dont measure up for further peomotion. Its not really whether they are capable or not capable. It simply what one chief wants as to what another one want.

Unregistered
10-19-2015, 12:21 AM
How many times does a guy have to shake his d*** in public before he gets arrested? The answer: At least twice, according to TS. Jefferson could've got written statements from a mother and her child and he offered to make the arrest but TS insisted on taking primary and talking the witnesses out of cooperating. Fast forward a week or two and DB arrested the guy for the same offense, new incident. Can you say WORTHLESS OFFICER? Way to dodge a call because it was too close to shift change, Princess. Worthless.

Unregistered
10-19-2015, 12:47 AM
I wish someone would contact those witnesses and find out what TS said to them during their interviews because I heard she straight up refused to believe them and convinced them that they didn't see a crime in progress. Lack of providing a professional service!

Unregistered
10-19-2015, 07:25 PM

I give you a 7th grade education at best.

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 01:34 PM
How many times does a guy have to shake his d*** in public before he gets arrested? The answer: At least twice, according to TS. Jefferson could've got written statements from a mother and her child and he offered to make the arrest but TS insisted on taking primary and talking the witnesses out of cooperating. Fast forward a week or two and DB arrested the guy for the same offense, new incident. Can you say WORTHLESS OFFICER? Way to dodge a call because it was too close to shift change, Princess. Worthless.

She can get away with murder now cause apparently she has minions in disptach that are stupid enough to cover for her. Oh there's a call right next to where you're having girl time with Anderson? Let me send the officer furthest away from that zone, so you dont have to lift your pretty little manicured finger and do your job as an officer. WORTHLESS!

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 12:26 AM
I give you a 7th grade education at best.

You are still here, you are still whining. My 7th grade education gots me a job at bpd, just likez urs did.
See u in a zone buttercup

Unregistered
10-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Can someone please answer the question above!!

How many times does it take to get arrested? I'd really like to know.

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 12:24 AM
Can someone please answer the question above!!

How many times does it take to get arrested? I'd really like to know.

It should have only taken 1. Jefferson should have done the arrest despite the fact that her lazy ass didnt feel like doing the paperwork on it. I would have went over her and went primary then arrest the prick and not wait a week later!

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 02:03 AM
You are still here, you are still whining. My 7th grade education gots me a job at bpd, just likez urs did.
See u in a zone buttercup

Fart blossom you really do need to learn how to spell. The administration will deal with you soon enough. There will be no tears for your ignorant ass.

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Fart blossom you really do need to learn how to spell. The administration will deal with you soon enough. There will be no tears for your ignorant ass.

And you will be green soon enuff.

GetReal
11-06-2015, 12:08 AM
gonna be green soon enuff, please don't PCSO trolls have their own site and "enuff" of their own problems to worry about? I'll explain it really simply like, this crap started in 2007 with the arrival of LW. If it takes anyone 8 years to do a takeover, they suck at takeovers.... Just wishful thinking on someone's part, my guess would be one of the usual bellyachers.

Unregistered
11-06-2015, 12:11 AM
Did I hear ole TS finally got what was coming? say what? Im sure she'll need a month to recover from her line of duty injury..... again.

Unregistered
11-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Did I hear ole TS finally got what was coming? say what? Im sure she'll need a month to recover from her line of duty injury..... again.

From what i understand she has been struck there several times, just with a different type of "weapon"..............

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 08:46 PM
And you will be green soon enuff.

it must burn you up that Plant City and Hillsboro would not take you but that does not mean we are going to be taken over

Unregistered
11-12-2015, 08:55 PM
From what i understand she has been struck there several times, just with a different type of "weapon"..............

the girl did not stick her fist down her throat I don't know what you're talking about

Unregistered
11-16-2015, 12:57 PM
No she did not stick her fist down her throat, but because of her neglegence the girl was able to get out of the cuffs and give her a nice one to the face...wonder if it knocked some sense into her

Unregistered
11-19-2015, 04:20 AM
Do you think TS is attracted to AA because he reminds her of Pudge? Do you think that's why he shaves his head?

Unregistered
11-19-2015, 11:23 PM
She does have a thing for guys with no hair. Think about her history...

Unregistered
01-12-2016, 12:08 AM
I heard TS's Magical Time Bank was in the giving mood today. The gift that keeps on giving.

Unregistered
01-15-2016, 11:13 PM
Yeah but she is a great kisser !

Unregistered
02-27-2016, 01:19 AM
How does she have 32 hours of annual time built up? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

Unregistered
03-02-2016, 02:27 AM
For as much as everybody seems to dislike her I'm surprised there are so many complaints that she isn't around much...

Unregistered
03-03-2016, 11:29 AM
For as much as everybody seems to dislike her I'm surprised there are so many complaints that she isn't around much...

The complaint is unfair treatment and theft of time. She's one of the few who appears to have an infinite amount of sick/annual leave. I'd love to have 1/2 the amount of time off that TS gets and is paid for!

Here's a perfect example: TS called in sick last night. She only had 3.70 hours of sick time last pay period. Her shift is 11.5 hours. Keep your eyes peeled because the smoke and mirrors will appear soon! It's magic. Time will magically appear in her sick bank so she can take paid time off. Or maybe she'll dip into her 32 hours of annual time. That myths me! No way she should have that many hours.

Unregistered
03-03-2016, 10:40 PM
She called in sick again today, second day in a row 03/03/16. Total hours out sick 23.0 with 3.70 on the books. Hmmm.......

Unregistered
03-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Is it not possible she uses comp time?

Unregistered
03-06-2016, 07:14 AM
She only has 2.5 hours of comp time on the books. So the answer would be no. And if you call in sick, you shouldn't be pulling time from any other source other than your sick bank. Sick time is reserved for times you call in sick. Just saying!

Stalker
12-15-2016, 01:41 PM
She called in sick again today, second day in a row 03/03/16. Total hours out sick 23.0 with 3.70 on the books. Hmmm.......
Are you still keeping up TS?

Its like you are so jealous and worried about her.

Im sorry you are ugly and cannot get away with stuff. Im willing to bet she has more time in than you and will make her pension. You on the other hand not so sure........

Unregistered
12-15-2016, 09:06 PM
NW, why are you posting about old threads from back in march?!?
1. She isn't attractive enough to get by on that as you have suggested
2. Look in the mirror and realize you have a horse head and ride off into the night.
3. STFU, why don't you hang out on the pcso boards instead of this one?

Lmfao
12-16-2016, 11:42 AM

Ummm obviously she is and has.

2. Look in the mirror and realize you have a horse head and ride off into the night.

Why dont you spend more time looking for a higher paid job????

Oh. Thats right nobody wants to hire you!!

Not NW by any means, try again.

Lmao
12-16-2016, 12:00 PM
I think somebody is getting their feelings hurt. I like the way you are so sure NW is posting. Explains why you cant and never will go anywhere else.

Cant stand bartow cowards
12-16-2016, 05:08 PM

Typical Bartow coward. Bada$$ behind a keyboard........

Not a dam thing to say in person.

Screw TS i think you have a thing for NW.

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 07:07 PM

Well I don't see u signing your name on your Quotes so I guess that makes you a coward to.

Unregistered
12-16-2016, 07:17 PM

I don't see anyone signing their names on in posts in ANY agency forum here. That's the whole purpose of this site, you idiot. Remain anonymous so you can post without real repercussions because you can't say shit to your coworkers' faces anymore. How retarded are you?

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2711001]I don't see anyone signing their names on in posts in ANY agency forum here. That's the whole purpose of this site, you idiot. Remain anonymous so you can post without real repercussions because you can't say shit to your coworkers' faces anymore. How retarded are you?[/QUOTE

You wouldnt say shit to anyones face period. This is just an excuse for you.

You are the pos on here posting while your coworkers are actually working. They are smart enough to know there are all kinds of people at every job.
What makes you think you are so special?. I havnt heard anything outstanding about you.

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 04:27 PM
Well I don't see u signing your name on your Quotes so I guess that makes you a coward to.

Thats all you got? Even if you knew who this was you would continue to post just like the behind the scenes coward that you are.

You dont post on here to vent. You post to make yourself feel better. TS is staying so get over it.

Unregistered
12-17-2016, 11:15 PM
You people are just disgusting. You got two police officers that have serious illnesses. Instead of spending your time on here being nasty a$$ cowards, why are you not trying to help them?

Police officers are getting shot just because they are wearing a uniform and this all you can do.

I know who these people are on here and you all have always been worthless pos's!

I know one on here has a mental illness, you can help others by taking your dam medicine and stay the hell off of facebook! Stop blaming others for your behavior.

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 12:44 AM
Thats all you got? Even if you knew who this was you would continue to post just like the behind the scenes coward that you are.

You dont post on here to vent. You post to make yourself feel better. TS is staying so get over it.

TS is staying because no one else will take her.

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 12:06 PM
You people are just disgusting. You got two police officers that have serious illnesses. Instead of spending your time on here being nasty a$$ cowards, why are you not trying to help them?

Police officers are getting shot just because they are wearing a uniform and this all you can do.

I know who these people are on here and you all have always been worthless pos's!

I know one on here has a mental illness, you can help others by taking your dam medicine and stay the hell off of facebook! Stop blaming others for your behavior.

Thanks for your input, Suzi. Do us a favor and stay off of this forum. It's a place for cops to vent!

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 01:04 PM
TS is staying because no one else will take her.

TS is not the one trying to go somewhere else.

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 01:08 PM
Thanks for your input, Suzi. Do us a favor and stay off of this forum. It's a place for cops to vent!

Correction----- Its a place for REAL cops to vent. That means YOU need to stay off.

And third strike stupid.

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 01:23 PM
TS is not the one trying to go somewhere else.

Oh she did try a couple years ago and was shot down.

Unregistered
12-18-2016, 06:40 PM
Oh she did try a couple years ago and was shot down.

And she is not the only one that has been rejected. The smart thing for her to do is finish her time out.

Unregistered
12-28-2016, 08:07 PM

Hate to hurt your feelings, but since this was just brought to my I would just like to thank you for giving me credit for saying something I never said. Congratulations you are wrong.

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 12:50 AM
So I hear ole TS has been acting like a real b**ch of late to fellow officers on calls. Oh wait that is how she always acts. Sounds like she needs a vacation. Too bad she has no time saved.

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 01:13 AM
So I hear ole TS has been acting like a real b**ch of late to fellow officers on calls. Oh wait that is how she always acts. Sounds like she needs a vacation. Too bad she has no time saved.
Oh dear, does that mean someone's nose is gonna start bleeding?

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 01:20 AM
Cat fight, meeoowww.

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 05:16 AM
Oh dear, does that mean someone's nose is gonna start bleeding?

More on the line of a headache or chest pain from her excessive weight gain. She's the only person I know at BPD that has been kicked out of the SRO position. Keep doing what you have been doing which is completely nothing but complaining, or better yet quit so we can trim some of the dead weight around here and hire a real officer who wants to work.

Unregistered
01-25-2017, 11:40 AM
More on the line of a headache or chest pain from her excessive weight gain. She's the only person I know at BPD that has been kicked out of the SRO position. Keep doing what you have been doing which is completely nothing but complaining, or better yet quit so we can trim some of the dead weight around here and hire a real officer who wants to work.

Amen, a completely worthless officer who complains about everything and anyone while doing absolutely nothing for the agency. Look in the mirror honey, you have had a problem with every Sgt. but one, were kicked out of SRO, and run around the place acting like a complete ibecile yelling at your co-workers like you deserve some sort of respect. Maybe if you paid more attention to protecting the public and being a proactive officer you would have less time to worry about your imaginary problems.

Unregistered
01-30-2017, 05:34 PM
She may never come to work but when she does, she saves lives!

Unregistered
02-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Amen, a completely worthless officer who complains about everything and anyone while doing absolutely nothing for the agency. Look in the mirror honey, you have had a problem with every Sgt. but one, were kicked out of SRO, and run around the place acting like a complete ibecile yelling at your co-workers like you deserve some sort of respect. Maybe if you paid more attention to protecting the public and being a proactive officer you would have less time to worry about your imaginary problems.

At least she doesn't have mental or racial issues

RuSig20
02-03-2017, 12:30 AM
She doesn't have mental issues?!?!?

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 07:41 PM
So I hear the ole magical time bank is doin its thing again.

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 10:36 PM
Every time I come into work and hear Toni's new excuse as to why she can't or won't be able to work...

https://youtu.be/L2quonm59Kc

She has to have the record for lowest attendance record ever (most absences) in the history of Bartow PD. And then she wonders why everyone is tired of dealing with the "TS BS". Alpha squad is tired of you. Delta squad doesn't want you. Try working on your work ethics and your personality instead of working on your appearance (makeup) during roll call.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:19 AM
Thank goodness for worker's comp.