PDA

View Full Version : It's a shame

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 05:59 AM
It's a shame what my city has become, or is it? Could it be that all was hidden beneath and exposed ? Hate, lies, betrayal, envy. Before dolphin mall it was so quiet and peaceful. You had your issues here and there but nothing to this extreme. You enjoyed working, getting together on the weekend with your squad. Now there is so much division, So much animosity, so much envy.

Stop and think how it was, and where we are now. Those who were fortunate enough to remember the good old days.

Very sad what we have become. If our city fails. We have failed. We have failed our families, our citizens who made this possible. We have failed to protect the oath we swore upon.

I challenge a childish remark, and I double challenge you to blame anyone but yourself !!!

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 04:06 PM
I blame the greed of the politicians you residents have voted into office.

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 05:25 PM
The Dolphin Mall, surrounding commercial and residential areas doubtless doubled the city's ad valorem tax income. So where is the money? The State of Florida, whether through FDLE, the Florida Department of Revenue or both agencies in concert, must initiate investigations into the City of Sweetwater's finances. Where are Sweetwater's State Representative and Senator on this critical concern?