PDA

View Full Version : Chief Black Doing Great Job

Unregistered
07-31-2015, 03:17 PM
Its time for those of you, who realize what a great job Chief Black is doing, to speak up. Otherwise what a few disgruntled individuals say will go unchallenged. You could speak of his accomplishments, dedication, work ethic, or dozens of other admirable qualities. Lets give credit where credit is due.

Unregistered
07-31-2015, 06:28 PM
Its time for those of you, who realize what a great job Chief Black is doing, to speak up. Otherwise what a few disgruntled individuals say will go unchallenged. You could speak of his accomplishments, dedication, work ethic, or dozens of other admirable qualities. Lets give credit where credit is due.

You're kidding? Right?

Unregistered
07-31-2015, 09:13 PM
Thanks for running this place into the ground. Thanks for picking people with the worst work ethic to be majors, captains, sgts, ftos, master ofc and cops.

Unregistered
07-31-2015, 09:24 PM
This post is for those who recognize Chief Black's hard work and dedication. If you are just a whiny complainer then stay off.

Unregistered
07-31-2015, 09:30 PM
This post is for those who recognize Chief Black's hard work and dedication. If you are just a whiny complainer then stay off.
I think Ill decide if I post or I don't post- not you! Take a deep breath, read this again and never think you will ever tell anyone what to do!

Unregistered
08-01-2015, 12:03 AM

You must be a retard please grace all with your name.. I'm sure once we see your name we will obviously know how truly your credibility sucks. So please again please state your name. You are probably already one of his kiss asses with a poor work ethic. Afraid to hit the street, 5th or 6th or maybe even 10th officer to show up to a call because you are such a puss y. Lazy sack of crap you are walking around like you are somebody you ain't sh!t poor excuse of a cop or whatever you are! This is even if you are an officer at all. You truly are misguided and have been on your knees under the table too long. Thank you and gfyr!

Unregistered
08-01-2015, 12:18 AM
A Few disgruntled? you must be like the few on flakka.

Unregistered
08-01-2015, 01:54 AM
115 views of this thread and look at everyone eager to show support. Writing is on the wall.

Unregistered
08-01-2015, 03:28 AM
Ray has been a stand-up guy for years. His picks for specialized units and supervisors has been generally spot on. Just because certain whiny people can't obtain anything but patrol officer then they bad mouth everyone who has gotten anywhere and the chief for the opportunities he has provided to hard workers. Stop being cry babies and bad mouthing the chief. He is doling a great job. Don't' forget we are duel accredited which is a tremendous accomplishment.

Unregistered
08-01-2015, 03:36 AM
You are obviously delusional about spot on picks it's obvious you are apart of the inner circle with your bs dual accreditation comment. Offs are here to work and you are worried about dual accreditation. Idiot!, why do you think people are leaving this place for the money and happiness ( police work) not dual accreditation.

Unregistered
08-01-2015, 03:53 AM
You should be proud of working for a dual certified pd. Many chiefs quit or didn't try in the first place. Because Ray has tenacity you criticize him? Thats pathetic. You should recognize him for putting in hours of hard work; not belittle him. You should also lay off calling people snitches just because they happen to talk to him. Be proud for a change.

Unregistered
08-01-2015, 08:49 PM
http://everydaylife.globalpost.com/deal-poor-police-supervisor-43237.html

Does this look familiar? Who is responsible for this? Gee, perhaps the chief? From the above site:

" Hidden Problem
When supervisors are not reprimanded or held accountable for the negative effect they have on their subordinates, they can simply get shuffled around the police department. Other officers find that troublesome as these officers then have more time to study and pass required exams that allow them to move into higher supervisory positions. One way to eliminate this problem is to try to rehabilitate those officers or let them go so they don't have a chance to climb the department ladder"

Unregistered
08-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Yea right, the Chief is doing a great job my a##. Ask him why he is signing off on these officers they are hiring. It all starts with hiring these officers. Why doesn't MK in recruiting stand up and say something, oh yea his wife MS wouldn't have her cushy new position in det bureau. Hey MK stop hiring these substandard officers unless you want to come back to the road and let them back you up. The ones on FTO have now been in training for 7 months. How long are you going to continue their training before you get them or one of us hurt out here just because you want to push them through.Hope you don't go in the water and need help either cause I hear some can't swim. WTF, the job posting in HR and the PD policy 803 clearly states that ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO PASS THE SWIM TEST OR BE DISQUALIFIED Reguadless of what academy they attended. The academy may not require it but our city does. It would really suck if one them were dispatched to a call and didn't take action. Could you imagine if it was where a commissioner or mayor lives. I'm not saying these aren't good people, I'm saying that there are standards that shouldn't be lowered just to hire a body, I rather work short out here and trust my backup.
And what about desk officer AF, she fails the psychological and instead of waiting and reapplying in one year, she is in the next academy 4 months later. I hear she is not doing well, lets see if our wonderful chief signs off on her too. Stop the BS and do the right thing because your putting our safety and this department at risk.

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 02:52 AM
Please tell me they can swim and the department didn't shortcut to meet a quota. If this is true I see a massive lawsuit if one of them drown or fail to act. Now as for former Csa Af she had had a poor attitude her whole time here way to go chief thanks..

And to the IDIOT THAT SAYS "duel accredited" it's dual not duel you must be chiefs right hand person with a masters degree ****e n retard. No one here gives a crap about being dual accredited we care about doing our jobs thats why you and the command staff are so misguided. People want to make a difference and an idiot like you is worried about dual accreditation. I find also very hard to believe it was all him being he can't talk about a subject without going off topic so it was not all him. We have a person fully devoted to accreditation.

What about the people of this city getting shot at, robbed, burglarized, battered and witnesses to this what do we do nothing. But hey!!! we are "Duel accredited". Maybe we should sprinkle csi smart water all over the city with a crop duster. We are the laughing stock of police work.

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 11:41 AM
Please tell me they can swim and the department didn't shortcut to meet a quota. If this is true I see a massive lawsuit if one of them drown or fail to act. Now as for former Csa Af she had had a poor attitude her whole time here way to go chief thanks..

And to the IDIOT THAT SAYS "duel accredited" it's dual not duel you must be chiefs right hand person with a masters degree ****e n retard. No one here gives a crap about being dual accredited we care about doing our jobs thats why you and the command staff are so misguided. People want to make a difference and an idiot like you is worried about dual accreditation. I find also very hard to believe it was all him being he can't talk about a subject without going off topic so it was not all him. We have a person fully devoted to accreditation.

What about the people of this city getting shot at, robbed, burglarized, battered and witnesses to this what do we do nothing. But hey!!! we are "Duel accredited". Maybe we should sprinkle csi smart water all over the city with a crop duster. We are the laughing stock of police work.

Great Post! As the President of the RB fan club said "Spot On"

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 06:07 PM
When an agency is dual accredited it reflects that it has met the highest national standards of police excellence. All of our policies and procedures reflect this. You don't have to take our own word for this as we were examined by outside expert's. Command staff is committed to the continued professional pursuit of these national standards by ensuring the adherence to our professionally written rules and regulations. In the long run you will end up appreciating our joint achievements. Having a masters degree demonstrates our own personal pursuit of educational excellence which is then applied to our collective pursuit.

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 07:31 PM
When an agency is dual accredited it reflects that it has met the highest national standards of police excellence. All of our policies and procedures reflect this. You don't have to take our own word for this as we were examined by outside expert's. Command staff is committed to the continued professional pursuit of these national standards by ensuring the adherence to our professionally written rules and regulations. In the long run you will end up appreciating our joint achievements. Having a masters degree demonstrates our own personal pursuit of educational excellence which is then applied to our collective pursuit.

Hmmmmmm....okay

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 07:44 PM
You can wipe your a$$ with that on line masters degree, or did someone else do your papers for you like our old chief and most command staff.
Look at who has been promoted just because they have a masters degree. There are sgts on the road that can't make a decision without having a cell phone to their ear and someone giving them the answers on the other end. When they do make a decision on their own, it's wrong and they sound like a moron on the radio for all to hear.
Some of our new recruits also have a masters degree and are being held back in phase 2 of FTO for the third time. Wow, that masters degree really does wonders for them.

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Very true!!!!
If they think just because they have a masters degree they are better, then next time there is a hot scene or we have to enter a house lets line up everyone with a masters degree in the front and have them go in first. I bet that won't turn out so good. I rather have a set of balls and street smarts over a masters degree anyday.

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 08:55 PM
wow 519 views of this thread and still the only support chief has is this one "duel accredited" idiot with a masters degree.

Obviously still delusional believing that being accredited is some kinda miracle and is the savior of mankind.

And since you are so dumb here's the definition of duel and dual.....

Duel:
A duel is an arranged engagement in combat between two individuals, with matched weapons in accordance with agreed-upon rules.

Dual:
consisting of two parts, elements, or aspects.
"their dual role at work and home"
synonyms: double, twofold, binary;

You must be fuming behind your keyboard right now. Please don't post again. You seem to rant about unimportant things.

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 09:52 PM
A master's degree*is an*academic degree granted to individuals who have undergone study demonstrating a mastery or high-order overview of a specific*field of study*or area ofprofessional practice.[1]*Within the area studied, graduates are posited to possess advanced knowledge of a specialized body oftheoretical*and applied topics; high order skills in*analysis,*critical evaluation, or professional application; and the ability tosolve complex problems*and think*rigorouslyand independently. The master's degree may qualify the holder to teach at a college or university in certain disciplines. The degree is awarded upon graduation from a university.

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Command staff wants to post here but they dont know what 5 x zero is. Anyways all of you just STFU this Chief and his Staff and Line supervision will continue to treat us all like shi and take sides with lazy loud mouth ofc. Look at that colossal looser SGT in training. How in the hell is he among other "nights" Sgts still wearing stripes??????WTF DEMOTE THE IDIOTS

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 10:05 PM
CALEA Gold Standard: The primary cornerstones that comprise*The CALEA Difference and distinguish*CALEA from all other forms of public*
safety accreditation are professionalism,*
stewardship, integrity, diversity,*
independence, continuous improvement,*
objectivity, credibility, consistency,*
knowledge, experience, accountability*
and collaboration.

Unregistered
08-04-2015, 04:58 AM
Command staff wants to post here but they dont know what 5 x zero .

Freaking hilarious!!!!

Unregistered
08-04-2015, 01:57 PM
I think they all had a meeting and figured out what 5 x zero is because we got an explanation of what duel accreditation means now. But if this site askes for zero x 5 = they will have to consult the City for guidance.

Unregistered
08-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Very true!!!!
If they think just because they have a masters degree they are better, then next time there is a hot scene or we have to enter a house lets line up everyone with a masters degree in the front and have them go in first. I bet that won't turn out so good. I rather have a set of balls and street smarts over a masters degree anyday.

I take it that when you refer to "a set of balls" that you are referring to brut force over an approach that would involve diplomacy and other educated approaches. Is street smarts an acronym for a lack of education? Go to school and get a graduate education.

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 01:11 AM
Having a set of balls does not mean brute force, typical of command staff already jumping to conclusions. It means standing up out here on the road and making a command decision while at the same time standing behind your officers (something command staff does not do). Too many supervisors are afraid to make a decision, either they don't know what the hell they are doing or afraid they are going to hurt someone's feelings, but hey they have a masters degree. And while on the subject of master degrees, that just means you probably sat on your a$$ in an office on department time and wrote your papers while the rest of us did real police work out here.
As for street smarts, just keep you a$$ in your office while looking up and admiring your masters degree you have hanging on the wall. Don't worry, we will let you know when the news shows up on a hot scene that real officers made safe for you to show up on and get your few minutes of fame so you can go home and tell your family look I'm a real cop, I was there.

Unregistered
08-05-2015, 03:45 AM
Bring back Bob Morgan Sr. and let him run the place!!!!!!

Unregistered
08-11-2015, 04:42 AM
STREET SMARTS , defined as: the knowledge needed to survive in difficult and dangerous places or situations in a city.

Unregistered
08-12-2015, 04:44 AM
With all seriousness, please RB just leave and take the entire command staff with you . You are useless we all know it , every department knows it , the command staff are a bunch of over educated , big head , narcissistic , ego maniacs that in their heads believe that are making a difference . The only difference any one of these butt kissing " look at me " people are doing is showing us all how we can all get together and agree we hate them and our " hellos" and " how are yous " are fake like them . So please RB while there is an ounce of respect that you still have for law enforcement please leave and take the tards with you . If not , show everyone in this department what you can do , not cannot do , show what it is to have your offices backs , keep your command staff in check starting with Major Satan who has a knife in your back already ... Come on R get it together and do what is right for this Miramar PD family !
If not then it is a short step to stepping down ...

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 02:32 PM
If you all have been paying attention you have noticed that Chief Black has made a number of excellent decisions for the PD, especially lately. That should cause the nay sayers to take a pause in writing derogatory things in the future.

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 03:40 PM
If you all have been paying attention you have noticed that Chief Black has made a number of excellent decisions for the PD, especially lately. That should cause the nay sayers to take a pause in writing derogatory things in the future.

Yes , definitely! Thank you for the beards RB !

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 04:37 PM
If the Chief wanted to do a good job he would handle things right the first time. Like the situation with AP, it wouldn't be coming back to haunt him if he handled it right the first time he had a chance. Now is it not only in the news but you have all this childish bickering going back and forth. Chief start doing what's right and you might get a little respect back or not.

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 05:23 PM
If the Chief wanted to do a good job he would handle things right the first time. Like the situation with AP, it wouldn't be coming back to haunt him if he handled it right the first time he had a chance. Now is it not only in the news but you have all this childish bickering going back and forth. Chief start doing what's right and you might get a little respect back or not.

Anyone can come up with a so called isolated incident. This is a non-event. Chief Black is doing a fantastic job and 99.9% of the rank and file would say that.

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Anyone can come up with a so called isolated incident. This is a non-event. Chief Black is doing a fantastic job and 99.9% of the rank and file would say that.

I highly doubt that 99.9% would agree....you are a dreamer!!!

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Only one or two lazy disgruntled people don't appreciate him, all the others recognize what a hard working and diligent leader Chief Black is. Miramar PD is one of the finest, if not the finest, police departments in the tri-county area. Thank you to the 99.9% that whole heartedly support him.

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Only one or two lazy disgruntled people don't appreciate him, all the others recognize what a hard working and diligent leader Chief Black is. Miramar PD is one of the finest, if not the finest, police departments in the tri-county area. Thank you to the 99.9% that whole heartedly support him.

You sir or mamm are a f ing idiot! Wipe your mouth you have white stuff all over!!

Unregistered
09-11-2015, 09:19 PM

You need to open your eyes and step back into reality- seriously!

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 06:22 AM
After all this time only a couple of nay sayers out of hundreds of personnel, which proves my point, 99.9% of the department supports Chief Black. Thanks much everyone for supporting our fine leader. We are lucky to have him as chief.

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 08:59 AM
We got sidetracked talking about JV and we are exhausted. Gives a couple and we will go back to the chief.

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Thanks for fighting for us chief and putting in a good word on behalf of our bargaining team. THANK YOU DEEPLY! ^^^^^sarcasm

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 10:14 PM
After all this time only a couple of nay sayers out of hundreds of personnel, which proves my point, 99.9% of the department supports Chief Black. Thanks much everyone for supporting our fine leader. We are lucky to have him as chief.

Stop with the sucking Eric!!!

Unregistered
09-12-2015, 11:17 PM
Stop with the sucking Eric!!!

This is more than likely Captain JD.. EW and 99.9% of the Command Staff cant stand him either!

Unregistered
09-13-2015, 03:35 PM
This is more than likely Captain JD.. EW and 99.9% of the Command Staff cant stand him either!

It was not Captain JD, although Capt. JD Is a quality leader who displays courage and exemplary leadership.

Unregistered
09-13-2015, 06:50 PM
Who farted?

Unregistered
09-13-2015, 09:03 PM
This place is so void of leadership it is pathetic.

Unregistered
09-14-2015, 02:26 AM
This place is so void of leadership it is pathetic.

Captain Sanchez is a dedicated leader that is highly reliable and cares about everyone. He is always sympathetic to any problem we may have and he acts quickly to find resolutions. So we are not void of leadership. Captain Sanchez and Captain Dunklebeger are valuable exceptional leaders that we are all proud of. Bravo Captain Sanchez.

Unregistered
09-14-2015, 08:24 AM
Major Levine is without question the finest law enforcement officer we have. His sense of dedication and fairness has earned the respect of his subordinates. His honesty and integrity set the example that we should all strive for. Do not let his short and portly appearance fool you, he is peak physical condition again setting the bar for his troops. I would follow him into battle any day.

Unregistered
09-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Major Levine is without question the finest law enforcement officer we have. His sense of dedication and fairness has earned the respect of his subordinates. His honesty and integrity set the example that we should all strive for. Do not let his short and portly appearance fool you, he is peak physical condition again setting the bar for his troops. I would follow him into battle any day.

SIR, your correct, and I would follow major levine into any buffet battle. He will lead us into what we all forgot. And that's winning! Some have climbed to glory but he has eaten his way to legendary epic status. He has set the bar and broken it with his "legendary epic status" because Sir,,,,, no .single. bar can hold him!

Unregistered
09-14-2015, 09:18 PM
While in the shower can Capt JL look down an see his toes or tiny little winky?

Unregistered
09-14-2015, 10:12 PM
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Sadly you all appear to be void of character and your reputations...well I think that subject has been spoken about extensively already.

Unregistered
09-15-2015, 12:01 AM
Captain Sanchez is a dedicated leader that is highly reliable and cares about everyone. He is always sympathetic to any problem we may have and he acts quickly to find resolutions. So we are not void of leadership. Captain Sanchez and Captain Dunklebeger are valuable exceptional leaders that we are all proud of. Bravo Captain Sanchez.

This is either IA Sgt CA or Sgt.OM...gotta be!!! Spot on!!!

Unregistered
09-15-2015, 12:50 AM
Trump accuses Jeb Bush of being.boring. No one can really understand what boring is until they have met Ray Black. He has to be the most boring man on the planet. A fart in church is more exciting than him.

Unregistered
09-15-2015, 02:39 AM
They only person that is as boring as Ray Black is Jan Black!!!!