PDA

View Full Version : Former South Miami Officer. busted again!

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 11:00 PM
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/07/27/cbs4-exclusive-video-contradicts-report-of-sweetwater-officer-involved-crash/

Unregistered
07-28-2015, 02:38 AM
Not only should the officer be removed, he should be referred to SAO for likely lying to the investigators.
I do not think that he "forgot" what he did when he accepted the report that stated that he stopped at the red light.
This is a dangerous guy who makes everyone look bad.

The poor civilian in the truck was blocked by the other car, and he had no chance. He could have been killed.
Then, the system told him that he caused the accident.

Unregistered
08-25-2015, 02:36 AM
Involved in a nasty IA situation, pull up, blame the secretary.net let Capt. Kent (former head of Homestead's IA) show you
How to get around in those nasty IA situations. Capt. Kent is a real professional. You're opinion matters, give us a post back.

Unregistered
09-13-2015, 09:53 PM
Hire Anglos and you will have much less corruption, lying and stealing.

Unregistered
10-20-2015, 04:49 AM
All this time I thought they were talking about former defective JI

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 04:02 AM
Not only should the officer be removed, he should be referred to SAO for likely lying to the investigators.
I do not think that he "forgot" what he did when he accepted the report that stated that he stopped at the red light.
This is a dangerous guy who makes everyone look bad.

The poor civilian in the truck was blocked by the other car, and he had no chance. He could have been killed.
Then, the system told him that he caused the accident.

Justice was served:
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/04/south-florida-cop-arrested-for-lying-about-accident/

This is a lesson to all of the dirty cops out there. This poor excuse for a cop could not make it in real life, so he cut corners. He lied and he cheated, and an innocent civilian had his life changed to this cop could avoid taking responsibility for poor judgment.
Justice has now been served, and this former cop will have problems getting a job as a janitor. There will unfortunately be more crooked cops who follow, and more who will fall.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 11:56 PM
Who are you talking about fk ****