PDA

View Full Version : Check out the link

Unregistered
07-26-2015, 06:18 PM
A page dedicated solely to Javi and his city hall minions. Come back weekly to see new photos and remember the good the bad and the ugly!

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/Javisatraitor/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Unregistered
07-26-2015, 07:14 PM
A page dedicated solely to Javi and his city hall minions. Come back weekly to see new photos and remember the good the bad and the ugly!

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/Javisatraitor/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Dude you need some help with this crush you have on Ortiz there is a stalking charge in this state. Guess he wasn't able to help you like you think he should have or your a staff member hes torn up because of your stupidity.

Unregistered
07-26-2015, 07:43 PM
It was Nestor who started this, he was talking about it at a roll call

Unregistered
07-26-2015, 09:21 PM
It was Nestor who started this, he was talking about it at a roll call

Don't think Nestor's this intelligent he can only grunt one or two syllables.

Unregistered
07-26-2015, 10:24 PM
Dude you need some help with this crush you have on Ortiz there is a stalking charge in this state. Guess he wasn't able to help you like you think he should have or your a staff member hes torn up because of your stupidity.

The person that made this is upset that Ortiz ****ed his mom at bayside

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 01:55 PM

Dude, I am the one that should be upset !

I got sloppy seconds with that guy's mom after Javy got through.

Will not repeat, not that good.

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 02:47 PM

Javi can **** his mom at bayside all he wants. It's his mom for christ's sake!

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Javi can **** his mom at bayside all he wants. It's his mom for christ's sake!

You motherfxxxers are quite disrespectful. The general public come on this site and see this filth. How about a lttile bit of decency and decorum.

When you start attacking a fellow officer by including their love ones, is not only inappropriate but gross. Anybody posting on this thread should condemn and encourage others not to do it again. I am embarrassed that somebody in our department would cross the line this way. Not funny just gross.

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 03:53 PM
Oh look, it's the mother****ing self proclaimed moral authority of LEO affairs.
Comemierda, we'll write and say all we want about that backstabber FLOP president all we want.

Eres un mariconson and Hortiz besa culo, sapingo!

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 03:58 PM
Damn, I thought this link was for Sabine's prior career.
Instead we get to see old recycled and lifted pics from Crespos site.
Que mierda

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 04:55 PM
You motherfxxxers are quite disrespectful. The general public come on this site and see this filth. How about a lttile bit of decency and decorum.

When you start attacking a fellow officer by including their love ones, is not only inappropriate but gross. Anybody posting on this thread should condemn and encourage others not to do it again. I am embarrassed that somebody in our department would cross the line this way. Not funny just gross.

**** off... I'm the civilian who wrote it douche... that corrupt son a ***** should have been arrested years ago.. I know that, your department knows that and the general public knows it... so tell me how you don't know douche bag! **** off with what you think is gross and disgusting, go back to hiding under a rock with your tin foil hat and Christian music. You are the company you keep... by continuing to allow this thilfth to represent you has damage ALL OF YOU. We civilians only know about you by what the media says and how you interact with us. This Javier ortiz douche has been a raging ignorant inconsiderate ass since his first breath.

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 05:10 PM
It can't be a civilian with not life or no job. No one can have this much time In their hands. We do it on duty.

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Sounds like the civilian poster is the Ultra dude Hortiz did a Rambo on.
He's probably in SoBe, on vacation staying at the Fountainbleu, spending those millions he was awarded in his lawsuit.

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 07:48 PM
Sounds like the civilian poster is the Ultra dude Hortiz did a Rambo on.
He's probably in SoBe, on vacation staying at the Fountainbleu, spending those millions he was awarded in his lawsuit.
All day everyday... as much as I hate this guy... he has provided me a semi decent lifestyle. Although the incident has forever changed the way I view law enforcement and ultimately really wasn't worth all the hassle. There is actually an unofficial support group of all people harmed by this guy.

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 08:24 PM
Probably no money left, he smoke it all

Unregistered
07-27-2015, 11:11 PM
**** off... I'm the civilian who wrote it douche... that corrupt son a ***** should have been arrested years ago.. I know that, your department knows that and the general public knows it... so tell me how you don't know douche bag! **** off with what you think is gross and disgusting, go back to hiding under a rock with your tin foil hat and Christian music. You are the company you keep... by continuing to allow this thilfth to represent you has damage ALL OF YOU. We civilians only know about you by what the media says and how you interact with us. This Javier ortiz douche has been a raging ignorant inconsiderate ass since his first breath.

First: If you are a civilian, you are not in a position to respond. This is a strictly an LEO site. That means Law Enforcement Organization. So Fxxx Off. Two: I am a Christian but I don't listen to ChristianMusic. Three: Don't believe everything that the media feeds us. Fourth: Speaking of raging ignorants, you are right up there with the worst of them.

Unregistered
07-28-2015, 01:34 AM
Dam DAWG. Javi beat you bad and he got cleared again. Go javi!

M

Unregistered
07-28-2015, 01:36 AM
First: If you are a civilian, you are not in a position to respond. This is a strictly an LEO site. That means Law Enforcement Organization. So Fxxx Off. Two: I am a Christian but I don't listen to ChristianMusic. Three: Don't believe everything that the media feeds us. Fourth: Speaking of raging ignorants, you are right up there with the worst of them.

Strictly a LEO site??? I'm a LEO, and I have never once believed that. You are funny brother. Calm down, this civilian d-bag, though a tad vulgar, made some pretty valid points. I'm not going to fight with either one of you but you can't deny that some pretty unusual things happen with our walls that completely defy reality.

Unregistered
08-06-2015, 06:31 PM
Stay tuned folks. I got another Javier the snake story that is guaranteed to get the DOJ'S attention.

It's Miami *****es!!

Unregistered
08-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Don't worry his protectors are already fast at work coming up with ways to cover up what ever it is. He is untouchable as long as he has CabreraColina and the city hall people that want to control our pay and benefits.

Unregistered
08-07-2015, 03:30 AM
Don't worry his protectors are already fast at work coming up with ways to cover up what ever it is. He is untouchable as long as he has CabreraColina and the city hall people that want to control our pay and benefits.

" Teflon Javi " that's him !

Unregistered
08-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Stay tuned folks. I got another Javier the snake story that is guaranteed to get the DOJ'S attention.

It's Miami *****es!!

I'm actually tired of hearing about this guy and his antics every week. What he gets away with others here have lost their jobs or behind bars. It's pathetic!

Unregistered
08-08-2015, 01:51 PM
Half a million a year in dues buys a lot of attorney, politicians and converts opposing officers to little kittens in the drop of a dime.