PDA

View Full Version : Hiring process

Mr_One
07-25-2015, 08:46 AM
Hello, would anyone know the hiring process for Miami Gardens PD? I passed the poly, psych, and medical, but haven't heard from a background investigator as of yet. It's been like a month since I did passed poly. Just wanted to see if anyone could help me out...

Unregistered
07-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Call and check on the status of your app

Unregistered
07-29-2015, 06:52 PM
"They've already started the testing portion of the process if the chief wants or if more positions become available they'll contact applicants accordingly" - Woman in HR letting me know they've selected their dream team of family members and friends of friends to be processed.

Unregistered
07-30-2015, 08:15 PM
How long until they exhaust the eligibility list? I got a letter June 26th and have been watching paint dry ever since. Would be nice to at least have an idea as to when/how they'll even be processing apps, once a month until Oct. etc. *just an example*

Mr_One
07-31-2015, 06:45 AM
How long until they exhaust the eligibility list? I got a letter June 26th and have been watching paint dry ever since. Would be nice to at least have an idea as to when/how they'll even be processing apps, once a month until Oct. etc. *just an example*

Well from I received my letter they called me to start the process like a month later. So you should hear from them soon, it's just after you complete the process will you get hired. From what I'm hearing there picky...

Unregistered
07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Well from I received my letter they called me to start the process like a month later. So you should hear from them soon, it's just after you complete the process will you get hired. From what I'm hearing there picky...

Thanks for the perspective. From what I understand they're processing apps now just not mine. I'd rather they let me know if the positions are filled *if that becomes the case* rather than holding out hope in limbo.

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 09:19 AM
Is this for certified or non cert?

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Certified non certified closed already

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 01:30 AM
Wait, so they're processing Cert right now? Or are non certs(ones who've applied before the close date) the ones being processed right now?

Mr_One
08-04-2015, 10:07 AM
Wait, so they're processing Cert right now? Or are non certs(ones who've applied before the close date) the ones being processed right now?

From my understanding there processing Cert because there's no closing date on it yet...

Unregistered
08-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Any non cert processing news?

Unregistered
10-12-2015, 04:05 PM
I'm non certified and took psychological test last week. Waiting on poly next. Anybody else hear anything

Unregistered
10-26-2015, 12:30 AM
Can someone tell me about the orientation? And How many non certified are MGPD looking to hire?

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Can someone tell me about the orientation? And How many non certified are MGPD looking to hire?

Hey genius, why don't you call human resources and ask that question instead of going to a forum to ask it. Don't you understand that all the information gathered here is BS. If you want to be a police officer, at least have some common sense. Contact the human resource department and address your questions to the right personnel. Idiot

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 01:36 AM
Have you reached offer of employment and attending orientation or new applicant just asking questions on process?

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 01:47 AM
New app just asking questions

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 02:06 AM
There is no orientation they start off with the oral board

Unregistered
10-27-2015, 03:01 PM
How long does background usually take? I've completed poly, psychological, and medical already. Do anybody know is the December academy still a possible start date?

Unregistered
11-18-2015, 11:14 PM
If you're not BLACK they won't hire you. Funny how they're the first ones pulling the race card but won't hire out of their race. RACIST *******S.

Unregistered
11-20-2015, 05:02 PM
If you're not BLACK they won't hire you. Funny how they're the first ones pulling the race card but won't hire out of their race. RACIST *******S.

Another misinformed idiot.. i know the background/recruiter, which happens to be white hispanic, who can tell you that the statement this retard posted is WRONGGGGG. Just another attempt to tarnish us.. united we stand and we will move forward with you, or without you.. so please leave already..BSO is hiring- so goooooo..

Idiot@!

Unregistered
11-30-2015, 03:10 PM
How many certified positions do you have open?

Unregistered
11-30-2015, 05:47 PM
How many certified positions do you have open?

Only Black certified positions available at this time.

Unregistered
12-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Only Black certified positions available at this time.

Another certified idiot on this site.. please contact HR because the position is open on the website. And for crying out loud, stop asking questions on this forum... cant you see the last post from an obvious disgruntled piece of turd..

If you want to ask a question, just call 305.622.8000. Ask for Human Resources..

Unregistered
12-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Does anyone have the website link?

Unregistered
12-04-2015, 01:44 AM
Heard that MGPD was recruiting at my college.. Do you know when the guy is coming back.. currently in the police academy and wanted his information. I'm interested..

Thanks

Unregistered
12-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Call HR......

Unregistered
12-29-2015, 02:23 PM
I've called HR and they have said my file is still active, any idea on a start date for the new hires ? Any help would be great, thanks