PDA

View Full Version : Car 37 the King of 57 arrest

Unregistered
07-19-2015, 10:05 AM
When I grow up, I would love to be as lucky as you. There is not 1 day that pass that I don't hear you, ( Car 37 send me a unit Ref. 57 ), you should get Commander of the month.

Unregistered
07-19-2015, 03:54 PM
Great tied up our justice system with a bs illegal crack pipe arrest.

Unregistered
07-19-2015, 05:25 PM
When I grow up, I would love to be as lucky as you. There is not 1 day that pass that I don't hear you, ( Car 37 send me a unit Ref. 57 ), you should get Commander of the month.

Immediately, Rudy LLanes must direct this commander to enroll at Saint Thomas University's Public Safety & Law Enforcement Leadership courses. As a commander, this person is responsible for leading personnel under his command and effectively managing the public resources allocated to his command, so his staff might effectively carry out the command's mission. Personally engaging in menial municipal ordinances and misdemeanor enforcement is the role of line police officers; not command officers. Of course, the leadership and managerially challenged invariably resort to self-initiated line functions, doltishly assuming that by doing so, they are leading by example, not so! The astute and well verse commander, in concert with lieutenants and sergeants under his or her command, identifies areas of concern, establishes attainable goals and holds such lieutenants and sergeants accountable for achieving such goals. Not by using arrests and citations as metrics for measuring success, for these are tools of the vocation, to be applied judiciously when probable cause demands application. Rather by weekly; monthly contrasting reductions in crime and disorder within his or her command.

Unregistered
07-19-2015, 05:43 PM
Immediately, Rudy LLanes must direct this commander to enroll at Saint Thomas University's Public Safety & Law Enforcement Leadership courses. As a commander, this person is responsible for leading personnel under his command and effectively managing the public resources allocated to his command, so his staff might effectively carry out the command's mission. Personally engaging in menial municipal ordinances and misdemeanor enforcement is the role of line police officers; not command officers. Of course, the leadership and managerially challenged invariably resort to self-initiated line functions, doltishly assuming that by doing so, they are leading by example, not so! The astute and well verse commander, in concert with lieutenants and sergeants under his or her command, identifies areas of concern, establishes attainable goals and holds such lieutenants and sergeants accountable for achieving such goals. Not by using arrests and citations as metrics for measuring success, for these are tools of the vocation, to be applied judiciously when probable cause demands application. Rather by weekly; monthly contrasting reductions in crime and disorder within his or her command.

Thank you Tom Parker, but your retired now, so keep your opinions to yourself.

Unregistered
07-19-2015, 06:31 PM
Great tied up our justice system with a bs illegal crack pipe arrest.

Monitor Ch 3, he is out there 24/7. Ha ha ha,tarruuuuuuu.

Unregistered
07-20-2015, 03:05 AM
While ensuring his son and sister are safe behind a desk working 4hour days he wants to now crack the whip on central and what he believes is a new micromanagement style the will ooooh and aaaaah the city hall gods.

Unregistered
07-20-2015, 03:47 AM
While ensuring his son and sister are safe behind a desk working 4hour days he wants to now crack the whip on central and what he believes is a new micromanagement style the will ooooh and aaaaah the city hall gods.

His DROP is coming to an end soon, just ride the wave. Like many around here he is a nobody without the uniform.

Unregistered
07-22-2015, 11:12 PM
Don't tell me Alfonso is back to his old habits again?!

Unregistered
07-23-2015, 04:27 AM
His DROP is coming to an end soon, just ride the wave. Like many around here he is a nobody without the uniform.

At the rate he's going, he may not make it to the drop. That wave may fizzle out sooner than we all think. Ummm sir, in case you forgotten, you are not twenty years old anymore. Also, not that it slows me down too much... but people hate us and wish death on us. I know this and thus have prepared myself to have the testicular fortitude to rip someone to pieces, if need be of course. From the looks of you, it appears you lack the testicular fortitude to rip a wet paper bag to pieces. Finally, though I am against making the sons pay for the sins of thier fathers... there are MANY ****ed up bravado douche bags employed here who are not as forthcoming as me. ALL THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP ON MIND WHEN YOU PARADE AROUND LIKE A RA-TARD. Enjoy your time off and stop making this place the only thing that matters. This department will never do the same for you or anyone else for that matter, nor it should. Lead by being a leader, not like a crazed lunatic, in plain clothes, on your day off, in an unmarked car with your family!