PDA

View Full Version : You think you know people.......

Unregistered
07-13-2015, 06:51 AM
So I was hanging out somewhere I should not have been and all of a sudden here comes the call, 33 shots fired suspect still on scene. I get up, throw on my uniform as fast as I can, and come racing out of where I was at and then I see a certain officer covertly parked and waiting for the smoke to clear before responding to the call. I just drove past and made eye contact with that person. I never said anything because I shouldn't have been where I was at but IMO what the other person was doing was much worse than what I was doing.

Unregistered
07-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Soooo what we're you doing?

Unregistered
07-13-2015, 01:33 PM
Soooo what or who were you doing ?

Unregistered
07-14-2015, 02:41 AM
So I was hanging out somewhere I should not have been and all of a sudden here comes the call, 33 shots fired suspect still on scene. I get up, throw on my uniform as fast as I can, and come racing out of where I was at and then I see a certain officer covertly parked and waiting for the smoke to clear before responding to the call. I just drove past and made eye contact with that person. I never said anything because I shouldn't have been where I was at but IMO what the other person was doing was much worse than what I was doing.

"Come racing out of where I was at" ??? I guess cops these days don't have to pass grammar school

Unregistered
07-21-2015, 04:49 AM

So we know you were not at 1019 working out. Yet you had to get up and throw in your uniform. Sex on the job. Ok

Unregistered
07-26-2015, 04:56 AM
A-rod...stop telling people this story. You are gonna get in trouble