PDA

View Full Version : Placido “pumpkin head” diaz was scheduled to run, skip and jump on wednesday.

JUST FOR THE LAUGHS
07-12-2015, 11:34 PM
PLACIDO “PUMPKIN HEAD” DIAZ WAS SCHEDULED TO RUN, SKIP AND JUMP ON WEDNESDAY September 17th. 2012

Al Crespo / Crespo gram.

AW, DO IT ANYHOW, JUST FOR THE LAUGHS

On August 24th, I wrote about Commissioner Willie Gort’s Legislative Aide and Miami Slumlord, Placido “Pumpkin Head” Diaz’s efforts to get back on the City of Miami police force.

On Wednesday he was scheduled to do the physical endurance part of those reinstatement requirements at Moore Park.

Diaz, whose efforts to return to the Miami Police Department in an effort to position himself for a cushy pension had drawn much interest within the department, had failed to show up twice and Wednesday would have been his third and last chance to take and pass this test. To pass, Diaz would have needed to run a mile and a half, jump over a 6 foot wall.

Late last week, he withdrew his application to return to the City of Miami police force.

I have to admit that I’m disappointed that he won’t be showing up, because I had already set my alarm clock to make sure that I didn’t miss the show.

Although it looks like Diaz has given up for now his efforts to return to the Miami police force, don’t count him out, because I’m sure he’s already scheming on another way to screw the pooch.

It’s Miami, *****es