PDA

View Full Version : GardensCop

Unregistered
06-30-2015, 03:19 PM
Soooooo....I was at home last night and saw the news report reference the quadruple-shooting in Opa-Locka. News included all responding agencies: Hialeah, County, and even SCHOOL BOARD; however, Miami Gardens wasn't mentioned. It is true that we didn't respond to helping our own neighbors at such a chaotic scene just 1 city over????!!!!!!! Someone, please confirm, or else this will be a true embarassment for oyce agency. Be safe!

Gardens popo
07-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Dude we don't even have enough officers to patrol our own city, let alone go to an AOA. Not that we didn't want to help, we just couldn't.

Unregistered
07-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Before you start rumors. At the time that shooting occurred in Opa Locka, our Officers were tied up on a homicide and 2 shootings in MG. Check before you post.

Unregistered
07-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Before you start rumors. At the time that shooting occurred in Opa Locka, our Officers were tied up on a homicide and 2 shootings in MG. Check before you post.

Thank you for clarifying. I was NOT trying to start any rumors; I was merely wondering as to why no units were on-scene to assist. Officers from other departments were questioning me as to why we didn't lend a hand. Now I have a valid reason to give them. Stay safe, guys.

Unregistered
07-25-2015, 11:16 AM
So you're one of us and you're talking shit about us.....you are really dumb.

Unregistered
07-25-2015, 04:14 PM
So you're one of us and you're talking shit about us.....you are really dumb.

Screw off, lug nut. If you would have read my post properly, you would have realized that I was not talking crap about the department. Buddies from other departments were texting me asking as to why Gardens was nowhere to be found to assist-even School Police was on the scene. I merely wanted to find out the reason so I can let anyone with doubts know that units were tied up on other calls and not hiding like some of our coworkers have done and continue to do. My question was already answered in a repsectable manner weeks ago, so your immature reply was not needed. Have a great day, loser.

Unregistered
07-25-2015, 06:52 PM
No name calling. It's enough that we have trouble sticking together. We don't need to add to it. Glad you wanted to calrify. I'm the one that posted that our guys were tied up on a homicide and 2 shootings. I didn't mean no harm when i made that reply. Be safe Brother or Sister.