PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Commander puts Son in Bike School

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 07:59 AM
Once again the family and friends plan kicks in. Commander Alfonso is now allowing his son to get bike certified while assigned to the state attorney's office. The kid has less then 2 years on detached to the SA Office and now he wants to attend a two week class get bike certified.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 08:13 AM
Once again the family and friends plan kicks in. Commander Alfonso is now allowing his son to get bike certified while assigned to the state attorney's office. The kid has less then 2 years on detached to the SA Office and now he wants to attend a two week class get bike certified.

So what?, you go out there make 39, 19 the world do your job play the game. Don't worry about what the Commander does or not. You Can't change anything, you either on Family and Friends plan or you aren't.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 11:18 AM

Don't be so critical and work with the administration. It worked for me. I work inside, enjoy weekends and nights off and get any schools I want to go to. Try it sometimes, it works!

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 11:54 AM
Don't be so critical and work with the administration. It worked for me. I work inside, enjoy weekends and nights off and get any schools I want to go to. Try it sometimes, it works!

So what? Cmdr Laberedsky used the helicopter( air one) a few years ago to get dropped off at his condo at the Breakers in Palm Beach when his Range Rover rental was recalled.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 02:00 PM
That's the same kid that had less then two years on and they put him wirking in the state attorneys office. The same kid that stoled his fathers rental and crashed it. How did he even get hired?

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 02:20 PM
No one would care , if the commander was QRU but he's a **** and no one likes him , I worked with his kid he is QRU nothing like he's old man ,

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 02:31 PM
The man already started ****ing with People's rights. What an idiot! Thanks god for the videos recordings .

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 03:15 PM
WOW, get a life losers. Instead of worrying about other officers lives go be productive for change.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 06:56 PM
WOW, get a life losers. Instead of worrying about other officers lives go be productive for change.

Keep thinking like that until he cost us millions of dollars in a lawsuit. The guy is a ****ing idiot trying to get promoted with the short time he has left. Ass Kissing the commissioners asses!

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 08:05 PM
That's the same kid that had less then two years on and they put him wirking in the state attorneys office. The same kid that stoled his fathers rental and crashed it. How did he even get hired?

"Stoled" are you for real? Do yourself a favor educate yourself!

By the way Alfonso is as corrupt as they come he must have dirty pictures of Llanes.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 03:59 AM
"Stoled" are you for real? Do yourself a favor educate yourself!

By the way Alfonso is as corrupt as they come he must have dirty pictures of Llanes.

You have to be the dumbest officer in the department to make a comment like that. Corrupt? What do you know? Bro, please go talk shit to Publix employees. Better yet you should of been a grocery bag boy. You need brains to be an officer; something you have very little of.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 04:03 AM
Keep thinking like that until he cost us millions of dollars in a lawsuit. The guy is a ****ing idiot trying to get promoted with the short time he has left. Ass Kissing the commissioners asses!

And how do you know he's kissing the commissioners ass? Last time I saw you all you could see is your feet hanging out of the commanders ass. Ass kisser loser!!!!

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Eventually the kid will get in trouble and daddy will be gone to protect him. Oh yes mother****er Surprised? you have a long list of people that are your enemies.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 02:41 PM
You have to be the dumbest officer in the department to make a comment like that. Corrupt? What do you know? Bro, please go talk shit to Publix employees. Better yet you should of been a grocery bag boy. You need brains to be an officer; something you have very little of.

First of all I'm not you're ****ing "bro". Alfonso is a piece of shit he representative of what this place has become which is why I'm calling it a career and ending my drop early and moving on. Keep kissing his ass and thinking he's somebody important. I worked with that ass when he was an officer and he was shit then.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 05:35 PM
That's properly his son or sister defending him. I second all of that. The man is a **** head. His a lonely ass I with no life. Breaking news theirs life after police work.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Who did his son background ?

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Who did his son background ?

Carmona... same guy who did both Herbello boys, Castro's kid, and several other sub par children of staff members.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 07:42 PM
Carmona... same guy who did both Herbello boys, Castro's kid, and several other sub par children of staff members.

Wow... and now he is major at Sweetwater.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 11:12 PM
So what? Cmdr Laberedsky used the helicopter( air one) a few years ago to get dropped off at his condo at the Breakers in Palm Beach when his Range Rover rental was recalled.
Yo nutsack stop stirring up shit. Lab got a ride home with -
Air 1 because they needed maintenance on the bird up on WPB. So whatvis the is the big friggin deal?
It was on the way. Lab was cleared.

Unregistered
06-28-2015, 12:28 AM
It's one week bike school