PDA

View Full Version : Ray-cation!!!

Unregistered
06-25-2015, 07:56 PM
You know things are bad when the Command Staff jumps for joy and dances in the hallway when RB goes on vacation- they call it Ray-cation. During this time they are allowed to actually get something done without his meddling and micromanaging and endless babbling. It always seems so nice during these "Ray-cations" as everyone seems relaxed. Can we have a permanent Ray-cation?

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 12:53 AM
I bet when RB is on "Ray-Cation" his wife and ball licking dog are totally miserable. How can he be such a jackass?

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 01:55 AM
His ass kissing snitches will keep him informed of what's going on while he is away tormenting his family and ball licking dog with his presence. Maybe he can train the two snitches how to properly lick their own balls.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 02:01 AM
His ass kissing snitches will keep him informed of what's going on while he is away tormenting his family and ball licking dog with his presence. Maybe he can train the two snitches how to properly lick their own balls.

They already know how!!

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 05:18 AM
Thank god for ray-cations. No two hour staff meetings during which he repeats himself over and over and over and over and over, etc. Even Mother Teresa couldn't have put up with him. Listening to him is like having a woodpecker inside your skull pecking the back of your brain. He can take an hour to say something a normal person could say in 4 minutes. Just watching everyone roll their eyes at each other is all it takes to know what they are thinking - when will this windbag shut-up and let us get back to our work. Remember when Denny used to call him "that ****" and "nutsie" - he was right on. Only Trump has a bigger ego than RB. Here's a clue nutsie, how about a 30 minute staff meeting and then shutting the hell up so the torment stops? Maybe you could get a job as a third world dictator as you are certainly qualified. How long can you keep bludgeoning command staff and causing us to be blamed for your asinine decisions. For god sakes enough is enough of you.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 09:23 AM
thank god for ray-cations. No two hour staff meetings during which he repeats himself over and over and over and over and over, etc. Even mother teresa couldn't have put up with him. Listening to him is like having a woodpecker inside your skull pecking the back of your brain. He can take an hour to say something a normal person could say in 4 minutes. Just watching everyone roll their eyes at each other is all it takes to know what they are thinking - when will this windbag shut-up and let us get back to our work. Remember when denny used to call him "that ****" and "nutsie" - he was right on. Only trump has a bigger ego than rb. Here's a clue nutsie, how about a 30 minute staff meeting and then shutting the hell up so the torment stops? Maybe you could get a job as a third world dictator as you are certainly qualified. How long can you keep bludgeoning command staff and causing us to be blamed for your asinine decisions. For god sakes enough is enough of you.

exactly!!!! Amen!!!! Bravo!!!!!

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 10:40 AM
Thank god for ray-cations. No two hour staff meetings during which he repeats himself over and over and over and over and over, etc. Even Mother Teresa couldn't have put up with him. Listening to him is like having a woodpecker inside your skull pecking the back of your brain. He can take an hour to say something a normal person could say in 4 minutes. Just watching everyone roll their eyes at each other is all it takes to know what they are thinking - when will this windbag shut-up and let us get back to our work. Remember when Denny used to call him "that ****" and "nutsie" - he was right on. Only Trump has a bigger ego than RB. Here's a clue nutsie, how about a 30 minute staff meeting and then shutting the hell up so the torment stops? Maybe you could get a job as a third world dictator as you are certainly qualified. How long can you keep bludgeoning command staff and causing us to be blamed for your asinine decisions. For god sakes enough is enough of you.

This is why he never could put a normal solid case together. He spends top much time over analyzing everything. It was great when he was IA. No one could ever get discipline due to time limitation always expiring LMAO. Denny always said he was clueless and could not make a decision to safe his life. Guess we all can see that first hand now. Even fatboy the blob Major Jeffy said he cant be too bright if he promoted me.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 01:16 PM
All above comments are right on the money. RB - the "Nutsie ****" - it has a ring to it doesn't it? The part about the woodpecker on the brain was hilarious.

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 01:28 PM
When Nutsie was a patrol officer the sergeant's and lieutenant's phones rang off the hooks with complaints from residents about his caustic attitude. He was incapable of dealing with people, in any capacity, without pissing them off. Fellow officers at the time stayed away from him when possible. A blast from the past from a retired officer. PS:I feel bad for you guys. Never would I have dreamed the he would one day be chief. Just pathetically amazing!!!

Unregistered
06-26-2015, 11:58 PM
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness.

Confucius

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 12:22 AM
This is why he never could put a normal solid case together. He spends top much time over analyzing everything. It was great when he was IA. No one could ever get discipline due to time limitation always expiring LMAO. Denny always said he was clueless and could not make a decision to safe his life. Guess we all can see that first hand now. Even fatboy the blob Major Jeffy said he cant be too bright if he promoted me.

When in IA he was very fearful of attorney threats against him and would panic. Therefore he was always in CYA mood.

Unregistered
06-27-2015, 12:31 AM
ESV — Psalm 34
Taste and See That the Lord Is Good

1 I will bless the Lord at all times;
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the humble hear and rbe glad.
3 Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt his name together!
4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears.
5 Those who look to him are radiant,
and their faces shall never be ashamed.
6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him
and saved him out of all his troubles.
7 The angel of the Lord encamps
around those who fear him, and delivers them.
8 Oh, taste and see that athe Lord is good!
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!
9 Oh, fear the Lord, you his saints,
for those who fear him have no lack!
10 The young lions suffer want and hunger;
but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
11 come, O children, listen to me;
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
12 What man is there who desires life
and loves many days, that he may see good?
13 keep your tongue from evil
and your lips from speaking deceit.
14 turn away from evil and do good;
seek peace and pursue it.
15 The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous
and his ears toward their cry.
16 The face of the Lord is against those who do evil,
to cut off the memory of them from the earth.
17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears
and delivers them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
and saves the crushed in spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
20 He keeps all his bones;
Not one of them is broken.
21 Affliction will slay the wicked,
and those who hate the righteous will be condemned.
22 The Lord redeems the life of his servants;
none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.

Unregistered
06-29-2015, 04:09 PM

As a new officer, I am disgusted by this disrespect. What is the point of making me say yes sir and yes ma'am to all the hundreds of people above me, when this is how people in command staff meetings talk about each other. I'm glad I don't know who wrote this. I enjoy feeling like my superiors are professionals.

Unregistered
06-29-2015, 08:14 PM
Just wait till your off probation and you can do away with yes sir, no sir. No one here respects the command staff. Respect for them was lost a long time ago. Bad promotions and unpopular decisions. They all scheme on each other talk sh!t about sergeants it goes on and on. Command staff has no shame. You really think they care about you or your career?

Unregistered
06-29-2015, 08:25 PM
As a new officer, I am disgusted by this disrespect. What is the point of making me say yes sir and yes ma'am to all the hundreds of people above me, when this is how people in command staff meetings talk about each other. I'm glad I don't know who wrote this. I enjoy feeling like my superiors are professionals.

If you are a "New Officer" then do what new officers are supposed to do...shut up and do your job. You are too new and know very little about "your job" to spend anytime getting involved in this. Read your statute book and policy manual...pay attention to your officer safety. When you "pay your dues" then you can get involved!

Unregistered
06-29-2015, 09:58 PM
If you are a "New Officer" then do what new officers are supposed to do...shut up and do your job. You are too new and know very little about "your job" to spend anytime getting involved in this. Read your statute book and policy manual...pay attention to your officer safety. When you "pay your dues" then you can get involved!

LMAO, that was Ray Ray, he was on the wrong page and hit send. He is known for that stupidity. Ask someone who has been here for a while about the time he printed his entire IA summary letter to Mel on the roll call printer when he was a capt. The target of the case got to read the entire thing along with the statements made by an officer who filed the complaint and showed people before even the chief had a chance to read it. This is what is leading us now!

Unregistered
06-29-2015, 10:04 PM
When will the bleeding stop!!!!!!!