PDA

View Full Version : Message to Sordo

Unregistered
06-06-2015, 04:16 PM
You have been given a opportunity again. Use it wisely don't be vindictive. Look at others who have went up and down the chain.

Do the right thing, work on your communication skills and I am sure you will be more then okay. Also look at the ones before you and use that as an example. Today your a LT. But tomorrow you might be on the road and have to face your brothers and sisters. Be humble and do on to others as you would want done to you.

Good luck.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 01:44 AM
Congrats and good luck Sordo from your brothers and sisters in blue from the outside, we wish you the best.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Congrats kid! From your brothers at CGPD

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Not easy to work for at times, but all around a good and fair sergeant during to me when I worked at SPD. La pizza el domingo!!

Congrats!

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 03:24 PM
You guys are no longer here and you keep sucking on it! Bro what losers!

Next you'll say ochoa is a god?

There is really no end to this sucking ass.

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Papo if you don't like it then go somewhere else, oh you can't cuz your a ****ing loser... Don't worry sit tight we have a place for you and it's being worked on

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 02:38 AM
You guys are no longer here and you keep sucking on it! Bro what losers!

Next you'll say ochoa is a god?

There is really no end to this sucking ass.

Enough with the OCHOA shit. He's not going anywhere. He has been here for over 30. Respected by the commissioners, Orlando and most officers. He was screwed in the past by the department and he's not going anywhere. So go blow a tree trunk because this song and dance has come to an end.

Even the Feds cleared him. What he tricked them too ? Come on give it a *****ng rest already. Look at other matters at had. If he fired you, You probably deserved it move the fuc& on.

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Enough with the OCHOA shit. He's not going anywhere. He has been here for over 30. Respected by the commissioners, Orlando and most officers. He was screwed in the past by the department and he's not going anywhere. So go blow a tree trunk because this song and dance has come to an end.

Even the Feds cleared him. What he tricked them too ? Come on give it a *****ng rest already. Look at other matters at had. If he fired you, You probably deserved it move the fuc& on.

just calling a spade a spade!

And to correct you, he didn't get "cleared", he ratted on his beloved officers behind closed doors. "mijo, mijo, mijo". come here give me a hug and a kiss. Just another fake show of affection before he stabs you in the back! that's his "M.O."

keep defending him Sordo, sooner or later the snake bites the hand that helped him out of the fiery pit. Why, you say? Because you forgot he is a snake from the beginning!

sordo, I don't think your a bad person, you are just hanging with the wrong type of people, I thought you said you became a cop to help people? where did that go?

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 12:50 PM

wow, that means he must be ready for retirement ?

oops, nope, I forgot, he lost his retirement a while back! yeah, you might need a snickers bar for this guy! wont live long enough to enjoy his retirement like other officers who put in less time. I guess he'll have to work until the last day. that's what everyone should be thinking about, while we get to retire, he has to continue to work! So, don't be angry because your a "lifer", its a great thing, at least we will know where you will be forever. hahahahahahahaha!

for those of us who will be sitting on a beach drinking "sex on the beach" we will be thinking of you and laughing our asses off that your still working. enjoy it all Bobby O. enjoy!

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 07:22 PM
wow, that means he must be ready for retirement ?

oops, nope, I forgot, he lost his retirement a while back! yeah, you might need a snickers bar for this guy! wont live long enough to enjoy his retirement like other officers who put in less time. I guess he'll have to work until the last day. that's what everyone should be thinking about, while we get to retire, he has to continue to work! So, don't be angry because your a "lifer", its a great thing, at least we will know where you will be forever. hahahahahahahaha!

for those of us who will be sitting on a beach drinking "sex on the beach" we will be thinking of you and laughing our asses off that your still working. enjoy it all Bobby O. enjoy!

wow! its amazing that so many people feel that Ochoa is a real bad hearted person. Revenge is that he will have to work until the end. he really doesn't have a fulfilling retirement. poor guy I actually feel bad for him. the world around you is a small circle, be kind to others so the world would be kind to you.

Unregistered
06-08-2015, 11:30 PM
Congrats to Lieutenant Sordo, Alvarez, Ochoa and Castro on your promotions, also to Sergeant St. Germain and Demuris as well. This command staff finally picked smart and experienced officers to help this department. I'm really starting to believe we are finally trying to go in a better direction. God bless you guys and please do the right thing.

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 03:56 AM
Finally this place does something for the best interest of this city. This is awesome and just watch how far we are going to grow now. Your my hero bro

Unregistered
06-09-2015, 04:38 AM
Just continue doing the right thing brother. Congratulation

Unregistered
06-14-2015, 12:14 AM
The right thing? He has never done the right thing. Cheated on a Sergenats exam, had people fired for no reason, then karma took over and had to run to be a detective away from all the officers he screwed over. And now he's a LT. Let's see how much damage he, his drug addicted mentor, and the other penis sucker cause before karma comes knocking on their door again.

Unregistered
06-14-2015, 05:14 PM
The right thing? He has never done the right thing. Cheated on a Sergenats exam, had people fired for no reason, then karma took over and had to run to be a detective away from all the officers he screwed over. And now he's a LT. Let's see how much damage he, his drug addicted mentor, and the other penis sucker cause before karma comes knocking on their door again.

First and foremost, they just promoted a POS to Lt? He will fit right in with them (city of miami drug lords) Lt. Sordo has a a 52 past! For those that don't know what that is, he was bust as an adult with the green leafy stuff! Not just once. Look into it.

Unregistered
06-14-2015, 10:07 PM
Why are you hating? I just checked and can't find anything. Beware who you're checking too. That's all you Sweetwater guys do, you just hate on each other all the time instead of giving support.

Unregistered
06-14-2015, 10:17 PM
Lol you need to check others too in the department, they are 40 over and 40 under. Then you have 2-3 DUI convictions two PO's and let's not forget the one fired from other agencies and also the ones with the Moral Character termination from other agencies too. You guys are a joke!

Unregistered
06-15-2015, 12:48 PM
Why are you hating? I just checked and can't find anything. Beware who you're checking too. That's all you Sweetwater guys do, you just hate on each other all the time instead of giving support.

If you cant find it, he probably had it expunged and sealed, that the only way he can hide it from the public. But it was there during his background.

but, enough said already. this will not change anything. We just need to be informed and know who we are dealing with. Today is June 15, lets see what happened at tonight's commission meeting. Hope ORlando was able to review his department heads? If not he will be in violation again!

Unregistered
06-15-2015, 02:18 PM
If he didn't get a chance to review them, then maybe Sordo did just like he reviewed all the officers that were fired. Your such a piece if shit papo. You're worthless as a cop, man, and father. You my friend are a prime example of the sperm that should've been swallowed

Unregistered
06-15-2015, 07:22 PM
Oye papo (sordo), don't be mad because everyone hates OCHOA, and you too.

seems like someone got their feelings hurt. LOL

Alvarez, might be a joke to you since you never liked him anyways, you were to busy going to OCHOA's 59's at publix sucking his ****. everyone who were around in those days knew who you really are. A KISS ASS!

Listen to your own words about people having families, you didn't care when you were helping making the "FIRING LIST"! Scumbag.

Well, I guess we are not out of high school yet. time to hit the playground some more. lololololol

Unregistered
06-15-2015, 11:26 PM
Lmfao you people give this guy so much attention, being from the outside I think those writers are the ones that are butt hurt. Question, and how many of you brave souls have said this to the mans face? I'd guess none base on the anger on those post. I love it! You guys entertain most of my department you losers lmao

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 02:06 PM
lets just let it go. Moveeee onnnnnnn . Who cares !!!