PDA

View Full Version : Serial behavior

Thomas Paine
06-02-2015, 01:25 AM
The above is a vain attempt to throw us on a tangent. We refer to what is know as serial behavior. At first glance the obvious is, others have engaged in this behavior, so can I. Serial behavior has a deeper meaning. The rationalization that motivates it is a distorted sense of self aggrandizement and self worth. I am smarter than others because I got away with it. We feel the above person is of slightly above IQ and has a higher opinion of themselves than reality supports. What emerges is serial behavior. These individuals are tangled in a chronic behavioral pattern is constant and habitual. (Source of material unregistered guest 0825 pm.)

Your most humble servants, TOMPOCO

Thomas Paine
06-02-2015, 01:56 AM
As usual we try to do our best. Mistakes hope you grab the subject.

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 04:44 AM
As usual we try to do our best. Mistakes hope you grab the subject.

That's a 410, roger and out!!!

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 11:33 AM
The above is a vain attempt to throw us on a tangent. We refer to what is know as serial behavior. At first glance the obvious is, others have engaged in this behavior, so can I. Serial behavior has a deeper meaning. The rationalization that motivates it is a distorted sense of self aggrandizement and self worth. I am smarter than others because I got away with it. We feel the above person is of slightly above IQ and has a higher opinion of themselves than reality supports. What emerges is serial behavior. These individuals are tangled in a chronic behavioral pattern is constant and habitual. (Source of material unregistered guest 0825 pm.)

I know I'll regret this but, what???

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 12:11 PM
I know I'll regret this but, what???

Didn't they teach you in the Academy not to engage Baker Acts?