Sweetwater Police Department

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Part-Time

Start Date:

4/13/2011

Separation:

(Separated on 6/27/2012) Transfer Within Agency (No break in service)

Miami-Dade Police Department

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Full-Time

Start Date:

7/18/1983

Separation:

(Separated on 4/8/2008) Resigned/Retired While Being Investigated for Viol. Moral Character Standards

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 05:15 AM
How dose this guy still have his certification

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 04:47 PM
How dose this guy still have his certification

this guy is very smart in turning himself into a prince from a frog without the kiss (where's Ochoa). but in the end they are all lies that come from his mouth.

to the current command staff: keep your wives away from this guy, he is nasty, and will actually "come-on to them" when your away! don't believe me, ask some of the county cops that were in his command before he was forced to resign while under investigation and then fired/resigned from sweetwater. besides, he took great pleasure in firing the spd officer (son of a county sgt) that 39'ed him for "domestic violence" simple battery.

this guy will eventually make you look bad and try to move into your job as well. so he likes to hit on your woman while trying to take your job. be very very leery of this particular snake. Orlando made a mistake with this guy for sure.

Pichy I hope this helps you out, I have nothing but good things to say about you.