PDA

View Full Version : the rumor mill

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 02:08 PM
So they figured out that they will look bad again, so started calling the "fired list" back???

Stand your ground as a group and you will all win.

Don't drink the kool-aid. Then they will own you!

If you cone back because of the commission, they call screw with you later, it call retaliation!
Wait for the meeting on Monday night. It's only one more day! Don't be stupid and buy into their game.

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 02:41 PM
So they figured out that they will look bad again, so started calling the "fired list" back???

If you cone back because of the commission, they call screw with you later, it call retaliation!
Wait for the meeting on Monday night. It's only one more day! Don't be stupid and buy into their game.

Chief Diaz;

Is the best thing to happen to the City of Sweetwater, why are you all trying to get him fired. I'm waiting my turn to get appointed, when he cans the other three from Miami Police Department. This way the department will be better. Chief get the other three out, before the get you out.

A Friend

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 05:36 PM
Chief Diaz;

Is the best thing to happen to the City of Sweetwater, why are you all trying to get him fired. I'm waiting my turn to get appointed, when he cans the other three from Miami Police Department. This way the department will be better. Chief get the other three out, before the get you out.

A Friend

Are you serious or just mentally touched? On Monday the Commission majority must administer Lopez' administration a massive enema and flush all the garbage out of Sweetwater. For safety sake, the Commission president should ask MDPD to have police and supervisors on site to prevent "you know" who from going "POSTAL!"

For this meeting, tickets should be sold. It's going to be a doozy!

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Mdpd, fdle, and any other to bear witness that this new chief is completely "LOCO".

Lopez is playing a crazy game with real crazy people.

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 01:56 PM

I completely agree with you on this one!

The will have a class action law-suite on the hands!

the "fired list" will just become the "don't **** with them list" at tonight's meeting. the key to winning this battle will bw to stick together.

Temporary Chief Diaz, sorry buddy but it doesn't look good for you tonight and your flock aren't going to be happy either.

I did tell you that you were just part of Mayor Lopez' collator damage. You a mental case , you should have seen this coming! your fault for being blinded by greed. Don't forget to take Ochoa with you, he is just a carpet stain.

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 04:06 PM
I completely agree with you on this one!

The will have a class action law-suite on the hands!

the "fired list" will just become the "don't **** with them list" at tonight's meeting. the key to winning this battle will bw to stick together.

Temporary Chief Diaz, sorry buddy but it doesn't look good for you tonight and your flock aren't going to be happy either.

I did tell you that you were just part of Mayor Lopez' collator damage. You a mental case , you should have seen this coming! your fault for being blinded by greed. Don't forget to take Ochoa with you, he is just a carpet stain.

Don't drink the kool-aide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait until Tuesday to make a final decision, its in your best interest. its only one more day.

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Although Diaz my have had numerous incidents where he Bakered Out. He only pulled his firearm once. It's my understanding that although he resisted at first has agreed to enroll into a therapy program. That alone shows that he deserves a shot.

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Dude is bi-polar....ya can't cure that with a few therapy sessions.

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 11:34 PM
is there a channel that will show the meeting Live, i want to see this show.

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Although Diaz my have had numerous incidents where he Bakered Out. He only pulled his firearm once. It's my understanding that although he resisted at first has agreed to enroll into a therapy program. That alone shows that he deserves a shot.

Are you stupid and crazy at the same time?

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 11:59 AM
I agree! He's actually shown restraint and improvement as he has had a few episodes of Bakering Out in public after the incident where he put his gun to his head in the restaurant. In all those instances including those involving property damage he NEVER took his firearm out. I'd say that shows marked improvement and that the therapy as well as the meds are working.
If he is removed from his position as chief he can sue the city for not providing him with accommodations (therapy) for his medical condition.

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 12:15 PM
i agree! He's actually shown restraint and improvement as he has had a few episodes of bakering out in public after the incident where he put his gun to his head in the restaurant. In all those instances including those involving property damage he never took his firearm out. I'd say that shows marked improvement and that the therapy as well as the meds are working.
If he is removed from his position as chief he can sue the city for not providing him with accommodations (therapy) for his medical condition.

negative. .. Preexisting condition!

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 05:56 PM
It's my understanding that if you hire someone with a known pre existing condition you then assume responsibility as well as liability for that condition. That's why it's so strange that the Mayor would knowingly and willingly put the city in this position .

Pumpkin Head either had pictures of the mayor having sex with a goat or the mayor is just intellectually and morally bankrupt. Why else would you hire a documented lunatic to oversee the local population and keep them in order? The only one who has a. Proven track record of not being able to interact with law abiding citizens is the Maniac that you gave a gun and a badge to. Any lawsuits have to be directed toward the Mayor. He seems to be the psychopath in charge.
My suggestion is that he be recalled immediately in the interest of professionalism and public safety.

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 06:09 PM
NEGLIGENT HIRING is a claim made by an injured party against an employer based on the theory that the employer knew or should have known about the employee's background which, if known, indicates a dangerous or untrustworthy character.

YES, unless Lopez retracts and dismisses interim police chief Placido Diaz and entourage, before June 15, 2015, concerned voters must start the RECALLING process immediately!

http://definitions.uslegal.com/n/negligent-hiring/

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 06:25 PM
It's my understanding that if you hire someone with a known pre existing condition you then assume responsibility as well as liability for that condition. That's why it's so strange that the Mayor would knowingly and willingly put the city in this position .

Pumpkin Head either had pictures of the mayor having sex with a goat or the mayor is just intellectually and morally bankrupt. Why else would you hire a documented lunatic to oversee the local population and keep them in order? The only one who has a. Proven track record of not being able to interact with law abiding citizens is the Maniac that you gave a gun and a badge to. Any lawsuits have to be directed toward the Mayor. He seems to be the psychopath in charge.
My suggestion is that he be recalled immediately in the interest of professionalism and public safety.

Mr lopez clearly stated he knew P.diaz was cuckoo on press release. oh well, this all just seems like a sticky buger that doesn't want off your finger! have fun cleaning your nose now!

another dirty nose joke, cant be!

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 08:40 PM
mr lopez clearly stated he knew p.diaz was cuckoo on press release. Oh well, this all just seems like a sticky [booger, you meant? Meaning a piece of dried nasal mucus] that doesn't want off your finger! Have fun cleaning your nose now! Another dirty nose joke, cant be!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 10:23 PM
NEGLIGENT HIRING is a claim made by an injured party against an employer based on the theory that the employer knew or should have known about the employee's background which, if known, indicates a dangerous or untrustworthy character.

YES, unless Lopez retracts and dismisses interim police chief Placido Diaz and entourage, before June 15, 2015, concerned voters must start the RECALLING process immediately!

http://definitions.uslegal.com/n/negligent-hiring/

Can't recall he hasn't served 1/4 of his term. Which is 1 year for the Uneducated. Nice try, but try again.