PDA

View Full Version : Black Achievement Ramifications

Unregistered
05-30-2015, 09:30 PM
Many of you officers wondered why the former qualified white code manager was forced to resign in order to be replaced by a black man from Dade County. The answer is that his skills were no longer needed, as the skills of white PD officers and civilians are no longer needed:

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community, and their culture, to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. This has been demonstrated time and time again in every area that turns black. The crime rate plummets and they maintain their properties. So white enforcement is no longer needed, just fellow blacks that understand and therefore leave them alone, so the aforementioned achievements can occur unhindered. Have a nice day.

Unregistered
05-30-2015, 09:36 PM
Like Baltimore?

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 02:33 AM
Opa Locka North?

Unregistered
06-01-2015, 11:21 AM
That was an awesome post 😆😆😆😆. Very well worded!

Unregistered
06-02-2015, 02:13 PM
That was an awesome post 😆😆😆😆. Very well worded!

Unbelievable. Very well written. Way to tank the city.

Unregistered
06-10-2015, 10:52 AM
Yikes that was brutal

Unregistered
06-15-2015, 04:24 PM
White IQ level average: 103
African-American IQ: 85
See scientific article:

http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 04:00 PM
Many of you officers wondered why the former qualified white code manager was forced to resign in order to be replaced by a black man from Dade County. The answer is that his skills were no longer needed, as the skills of white PD officers and civilians are no longer needed:

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community, and their culture, to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. This has been demonstrated time and time again in every area that turns black. The crime rate plummets and they maintain their properties. So white enforcement is no longer needed, just fellow blacks that understand and therefore leave them alone, so the aforementioned achievements can occur unhindered. Have a nice day.

I was this sarcasm?

Unregistered
06-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Your damn right it was sarcasm. We had a guy that treated us right and knew what he was doing. Why didn't they get rid of some dead wood elsewhere in order to find a place for their Dade Co.friend? The post was copied from the net (except the 1st part bout the manager). Our division was running well before. Is this how blacks treat whites when they take over? Of all people to get rid of why him? Now Gary runs the place and the new manager comes in about 3 hours a day. Sucks!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-25-2015, 03:02 PM
If we're destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there's got to be a very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.

Unregistered
06-25-2015, 04:29 PM
If we're destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there's got to be a very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.

Liberal tree hugger crap. Just take your guns off and hand a small tree to armed robbers so they can plant when they get to wherever the hangout. People like this live in a moronic dream world.