PDA

View Full Version : Now is the time to come!!!,oop's

Thomas Paine
05-25-2015, 03:41 PM
Now is the time to come to the aide of you're beloved chief? He is having a hard time at this moment with
Visits from the Freindly Department Of Law Enforcement. Chief gold is having a hard time reconciling "I did'nt
Know then but I know know now it's illegal." While doing this take a minute to Google Kent vs city of homstead
Case no. 00-3601-civ-seitz. We present you decide.
Researched by 'Command Pimp' presented by Thomas Paine.

Very truly, Thomas Paine, Po-Po poet, Comand Pimp

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 01:25 AM
Reading that case was sad. It is very telling of the character of the person filing it.

I didn't see a single valid or coherent point. Just wah, wah, wah oh have pitty me. I didn't get the promotion I wanted, it has to be racism. Truly pathetic.

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 04:28 AM
Reading that case was sad. It is very telling of the character of the person filing it.

I didn't see a single valid or coherent point. Just wah, wah, wah oh have pitty me. I didn't get the promotion I wanted, it has to be racism. Truly pathetic.

What's sadder is the trio of her, Aquino and Rolle that doc pointed out earlier. My twenty can't get here fast enough. BMHID

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Now is the time to come to the aide of you're beloved chief? He is having a hard time at this moment with
Visits from the Freindly Department Of Law Enforcement. Chief gold is having a hard time reconciling "I did'nt
Know then but I know know now it's illegal." While doing this take a minute to Google Kent vs city of homstead
Case no. 00-3601-civ-seitz. We present you decide.
Researched by 'Command Pimp' presented by Thomas Paine.

Very truly, Thomas Paine, Po-Po poet, Comand Pimp

New York Citizen printed the following line in Paine's obituary:
"He had lived long, did some good and much harm."