https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kta2Wxyyxs

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Watch the video from time : 1:21:02 to ....... it gets better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kta2Wxyyxs

What can LOPEz actually say to this?: "I don't recall?"

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 02:33 AM
What you guys fail to understand is this, Orlando is much smarter then all the commissioners combined. If you think he wasn't planning all of this all along you guys are in question as much as the commissioners. With Orlando everything is calculated. He won and Resistance should be limited, he should have his time and see what he dose with it. Diaz had a chance but was to scared to lose both seats and set himself up. No one else to blame. Some thought he was taking the city in a positive direction which I agree with but he dropped the ball. Orlando has a right to pick and choose his staff and who he wants to lead the city. It's that simple.

Stop crying like a bunch of high school kids on prom because you couldn't find a date and move on. The city has been doing such politics for way over 20 years. Who are we to change it now. As far as the 15 or so who got fired, again is this the first time the administration has taken such action ? If you feel for them so much do something about because talk is cheap.

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 01:44 PM
You can expect the commission not to ratify the Chief. You can expect a new city clerk & city attorney. You can expect all the officers fired to have their jobs back.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 12:59 AM
I hope and pray the commission votes against Jose "Sellout" Herrera for city attorney.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:25 AM
Losers Pepe Herrera kicked your butt and has done it so many times you would think the brainy ones would learn. You idiots convinced Diaz to double cross him and then taunted him. I for one am glad he did what he did to teach you fools the lesson you deserve. You do not slap or screw with a pit bull and expect him to turn and run. I learned my lesson the one time I tried him. You guys did not and will never learn.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:04 PM
You can expect the commission not to ratify the Chief. You can expect a new city clerk & city attorney. You can expect all the officers fired to have their jobs back.

Lopez knew the commission wasn't going to "confirm" P.Diaz, he has another person in the waiting. that person is long over due! P.Diaz should have seen it coming, but when they wave the carrot in the face, its hard to say "no". Lopez knew it from the day he won the election that it would take "Plan - B" to move forward.

Once the next newer chief takes over, Ochoa should start thinking about a new place of employment. I here he will be back to LT. spot soon, if not already. (non-civil service position) you could be fired at a drop of a hat! that is what you deserve!!!!!!!

TO: P.Diaz, start plotting your plan, the commission wants nothing else but to see O.Lopez not to get his way in any direction.

Good luck , Bad luck, whatever... you all are going to get what you deserve.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Two people had keys to the box: Fulgueira and Rodriguez. According to Rodriguez, Fulgueira was the main person who would process the three to four payments of fines made on a weekly basis. After counting the money, he said, Fulgueira would hand the cash and invoices to the deputy chief, Roberto Ochoa, who would then deposit the money with the city’s finance department.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1958062.html#storylink=cpy