PDA

View Full Version : Burning American Flags

Unregistered
05-23-2015, 02:26 AM
S2 verbaly reprimanded an officer for citing Florida state statute that prohibits defacing an American flag!!! S2 stated were bot making arrests for that. **** youuuuu! You racist prick!!!! Why cant those arrests be made??? why are tou telling officers what they can and cant enforce???

Florida
The State of Florida makes it a second-degree misdemeanor for anyone to mutilate, deface, burn or trample upon the U.S. flag, the Florida state flag or the flags of the Confederacy. The law also forbids the use of such flags for advertising or publicity purposes and punishes such infractions with a fine of up to $500 and a jail term of up to 60 days . [Fla. Stat. ch. 256.05 through 256.10] And public mutilation of a flag is punishable as a first-degree misdemeanor if done with intent to insult the flag. [Fla. Stat. ch. 876.52]

Unregistered
05-23-2015, 02:33 AM
Delta units were instructed by the Chiefs office to tell officers to not make any arrest regarding that statue. To all that have served our country, I'm sorry. RB and DW should be embarrassed to have mandated such a request. But goes to show you how this current administration is incompetent. I'll make that arrest any day of the week, and I would love a sergeant to tell me other wise. Good post!!

Unregistered
05-23-2015, 03:42 AM
Just goes to show how spineless our leadership truly is. Discourageing our junior officers that are proactive and really want to make a difference. No wonder our 10-8 guys are leaving

Unregistered
05-23-2015, 05:32 AM
What else would you expect from total a$$ wipes for leaders.

Unregistered
05-23-2015, 08:58 AM
what else would you expect from total a$$ wipes for leaders.

demand a change in leadership!!!!

Unregistered
05-23-2015, 09:50 AM
DW didnt decide this...RB (an Army Veteran) decided the no enforcement rule- that is the truly sad part! SAD!

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 01:39 AM
Don't call RB a n Army Vet. He did 4 years when there were no wars or conflicts and sat in a radio room training to be a nerd.

He never saw a day of combat there or as a PO in Miramar where he sat at a desk reading books his entire career.

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 08:01 AM
Don't call RB a n Army Vet. He did 4 years when there were no wars or conflicts and sat in a radio room training to be a nerd.

He never saw a day of combat there or as a PO in Miramar where he sat at a desk reading books his entire career.

Well said and AMEN!

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 12:17 PM
Assistant Chief is un-American! I can't believe what he said even more reason for this moronic administration to get out. Leave no one likes you. You have lost total control of this department. I figured Messam would've made some moves already.

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 12:39 PM
What did he say? Gotta know.

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 07:48 PM
Little sizzle **** m'fer!

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 08:42 PM

RB was a paratrooper assigned to Fort Bragg. Secondly, he was no one to mess with when he was on the road. Not my idea of a nerd.

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 09:14 PM
RB was a paratrooper assigned to Fort Bragg. Secondly, he was no one to mess with when he was on the road. Not my idea of a nerd.

LOL! Funny joke!

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 10:14 PM
Yes, RB, Randy Barnes, was a great paratrooper and a kick ass road officer with the Dallas PD!

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 11:20 AM

Not even close with your reply RB,you were not on the road long before you begged for a desk job. What you see now is exactly what he did then. Talked big, poor decisions when he finally made them.

Paratrooper? More like he picked up the paratroopers chutes and folded them for them, lol.

Either way please retire and collect that unearned check, your in our way, destroying our legacy and that of an entire agency.

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Not even close with your reply RB,you were not on the road long before you begged for a desk job. What you see now is exactly what he did then. Talked big, poor decisions when he finally made them.

Paratrooper? More like he picked up the paratroopers chutes and folded them for them, lol.

Either way please retire and collect that unearned check, your in our way, destroying our legacy and that of an entire agency.

What armed service were you in big boy. As too your "legacy" are you kidding? You are probably one of the SRO's who makes 65K to make sure the 4th graders don't throw food at lunch - real tough job. Have you ever heard of the concept called "case law"?Maybe you should read it before you bash S-1 & S-2 regarding this issue. By the way some of us have earned our way. We didn't walk in the door yesterday and feel instantly entitled. You better stop reading this now - there's a kid about to throw a spit wad - go stop it.

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Get a life you tool. Anyone defending RB or DW has no credibility. And by your post you're clearly a senior guy, topped out, probably working the west side...like you did your whole career. Big bad senior guy blaming the new guys for everything, when you've had a bs career hiding and dodging real police work.

Unregistered
05-27-2015, 08:34 PM
Get a life you tool. Anyone defending RB or DW has no credibility. And by your post you're clearly a senior guy, topped out, probably working the west side...like you did your whole career. Big bad senior guy blaming the new guys for everything, when you've had a bs career hiding and dodging real police work.

Where did you learn to write? Kindergarten? Don't worry, the senior guys will retire soon and leave you to yourslves. We will be enjoying retirement while you stay at Opa Locka North. When its your turn for the west side it won't be any different than the east side. Do you actually think they will bring in someone that is better than S-1 & S-2? You have it made now - you are just too inexperienced to know it. Go find out what "case law" means.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 12:49 AM
We have it made now? And your calling a person an Sro. Yep ur a lazy slug we might as well call ourselves all Sro s since no one is doing anything

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:42 AM
We have it made now? And your calling a person an Sro. Yep ur a lazy slug we might as well call ourselves all Sro s since no one is doing anything

What kind of kindergarten drivel are you writing? Did your mommy send you to school so you could learn to read and write? Your sentence structure is terrible. Who writes your reports for you? You must have to 10-56 with one of us old guys in order to get advise on what to write. Were your parents excited during those rare times you received as high as a "C" on your report card? Don't feel bad that you are of low IQ. Once us old guys are gone you will no longer have to feel stupid by comparison to us - as the IQ bar will have been greatly lowered. I guess you will respond back with more low IQ nonsense - which is to be expected.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 05:14 AM
What kind of kindergarten drivel are you writing? Did your mommy send you to school so you could learn to read and write? Your sentence structure is terrible. Who writes your reports for you? You must have to 10-56 with one of us old guys in order to get advise on what to write. Were your parents excited during those rare times you received as high as a "C" on your report card? Don't feel bad that you are of low IQ. Once us old guys are gone you will no longer have to feel stupid by comparison to us - as the IQ bar will have been greatly lowered. I guess you will respond back with more low IQ nonsense - which is to be expected.

Lol look who's taking hahaha "to get advise" or advice u stupid idiot. Dude relax its 2015 no one is trying to impress anyone with writing styles on a forum. You choose to ignore the real issues and nit pick on grammar. That's what's wrong with this agency ignoring the elephant in the room. Please advice further!! Lol pun intended omg stupid sheesh at least check over you slam. peace!!

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 09:06 PM
The bottom line: If you all compare your situation to certain other departments you will always be discontent - rightfully so. Its been that way for years. But if you compare your situation to those in the private sector then there is a difference. They don't have nearly the vacation, pension, health, overtime, details, job security, and other benefits, etc. Once you allow yourselves to be perpetually pissed off then that in turn negatively affects you and your family. Those with time in know that it never seems to get better with each new chief. They come in tell their fancy plans and after time you realize it is just fluff. Nothing changes, it is what it is. Lets everyone take a breath (me included.) I'm glad many of you are optimistic that a command change would make a difference. Personally, I'm pessimistic that a change would actually change anything for the better. You know what they say "An optimist is a pessimist with experience." Ultimately I hope you are right, and I'm wrong. Have a good one.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 09:17 PM
Who ever wrote the above post needs to shut the hell up. You can't compare private and public sector. It's Apple and oranges. You can compare against other departments. No place is perfect, but there is a HUGE difference in pay when compared to other departments. You mix low pay, with back to back crappy contracts, and a terrible corrupt command staff and you get Miramar.

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 11:45 PM
Assistant Chief is un-American! I can't believe what he said even more reason for this moronic administration to get out. Leave no one likes you. You have lost total control of this department. I figured Messam would've made some moves already.

But at least the almighty Assistant Chief that never passed a promotional exam (thanks to aunt Gwen) showed up on the detective working OT DUI traffic stop and saved his buddy the Hallandale police chief from getting arrested and probably fired. His day is coming and he will hopefully be fired as he should have never been able to wear the badge that he tarnishes.

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 04:45 AM
But at least the almighty Assistant Chief that never passed a promotional exam (thanks to aunt Gwen) showed up on the detective working OT DUI traffic stop and saved his buddy the Hallandale police chief from getting arrested and probably fired. His day is coming and he will hopefully be fired as he should have never been able to wear the badge that he tarnishes.

So it was a detective working ot that made the stop on the Hallandale chief?

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 03:52 PM
DW didnt decide this...RB (an Army Veteran) decided the no enforcement rule- that is the truly sad part! SAD!

Sorry Charlie its discretionary and I will take the shitbag to jail!

Unregistered
05-30-2015, 05:37 AM
Sorry you guys are going through the same crap as we are in Hallandale. We too must sit back and wait for the day that our chief either leaves or is fired. The grass isn't any greener, but there sure is a lot of shit laying around stinking the place up.

Unregistered
05-30-2015, 07:44 PM
The bottom line: If you all compare your situation to certain other departments you will always be discontent - rightfully so. Its been that way for years. But if you compare your situation to those in the private sector then there is a difference. They don't have nearly the vacation, pension, health, overtime, details, job security, and other benefits, etc. Once you allow yourselves to be perpetually pissed off then that in turn negatively affects you and your family. Those with time in know that it never seems to get better with each new chief. They come in tell their fancy plans and after time you realize it is just fluff. Nothing changes, it is what it is. Lets everyone take a breath (me included.) I'm glad many of you are optimistic that a command change would make a difference. Personally, I'm pessimistic that a change would actually change anything for the better. You know what they say "An optimist is a pessimist with experience." Ultimately I hope you are right, and I'm wrong. Have a good one.

Hi Adam Learner, do you ever wish you had stayed with NYPD? Take care.

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 12:34 PM
???????????

Unregistered
05-31-2015, 12:37 PM
???????????????