PDA

View Full Version : Coming from another police department to you guys

Unregistered
05-18-2015, 08:55 AM
Hey guys. I'm currently a PO for the furthest southern city in Broward. I'm sure you can guess what city it is. We don't get much action and we definitely don't get paid (I've been a cop for 3 years and only take $1200 every 2 weeks without details).

I was thinking of applying and coming over to you guys but I wanted to get some feedback from the cops that currently work there. I'm still young (not even 25 yet) and I would definitely like the experience and pay. Would you guys recommend coming over and giving the department a shot. I'm definitely not happy here in my current department.

Unregistered
05-18-2015, 04:19 PM
Hello,

We have our problems like everyone else! The grass is not always greener on the other side! if it's action you want, then you will be coming to the right place, hardly a night without a shooting, robbery, or violent crime. We are extremely short handed at the moment. More than enough off duty if you want to work it. They just put out a memo today about recruitment of certified and non-certified officers. Good luck!